Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,553 members, 7,819,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates (6244 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by turigee2: 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2013
Fidelity Bank Plc is ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria. Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism. It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management.

Fidelity Bank Plc is recruiting Entry Level Tellers nationwide.

Job Title: Tellers
Job Type: full time
Experience Required: 0
Desired Courses: Social Sciences, Management Sciences

o Personal Qualities
o Numerate skills
o Tenacious and focused
o Self starter and motivator
o Team player
o Presentable personality
o Good interpersonal, relationship & people skills
o Good communication skill (oral and written communication).

Ideal Candidate Profile:
Qualifying Criteria (Minimum Requirement)
o Polytechnic/ Monotechnic/ Colleges of Education graduates with OND/ NCE (Lower Credit Minimum) in sciences and social sciences.

Age: Minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years on next birthday

Application Closing Date
28 February, 2013

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on link to apply:
http://www.fidelitybankplc.com/careers.asp?r=1&accept=ok

Source: http://www.motherlandforum.com/t134-fidelity-bank-plc-recruiting-entry-level-graduates#144
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by Jeel: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
Ok na
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by baysee2002: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2013
I wa somehw confused since i saw dis info yesterday.Fidelity Bank recruits entry level graduates,and they put OND/NCE!!!
Mind you they av been receiving appliction from OND/NCE since last year.......pls whoever has clearification should not hesitate
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by Belloladan(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2013
Pls. how can someone be so sure of this recruitment? becouse they said, "graduate entry level" but, when you log in what you would see was totally different from what is posted on the advertisement portal all i had seen was just only OND/NCE no more no less. If i may advise pls. change the title to what its supposed to be!
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2013
Bello ladan: Pls. how can someone be so sure of this recruitment? becouse they said, "graduate entry level" but, when you log in what you would see was totally different from what is posted on the advertisement portal all i had seen was just only OND/NCE no more no less. If i may advise pls. change the title to what its supposed to be!
you are not alone bro, its same here
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by Westlife2013(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
Bello ladan: Pls. how can someone be so sure of this recruitment? becouse they said, "graduate entry level" but, when you log in what you would see was totally different from what is posted on the advertisement portal all i had seen was just only OND/NCE no more no less. If i may advise pls. change the title to what its supposed to be!
guys it is real o. My friend went to their HR at kofo abayomi street victoria isalnd lagos to submit her cv early this year and believe me she is working there now and she knows nobody there...they r employin OND and NCE
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 30, 2013
Westlife2013:
guys it is real o. My friend went to their HR at kofo abayomi street victoria isalnd lagos to submit her cv early this year and believe me she is working there now and she knows nobody there...they r employin OND and NCE
i have been tryin 2 to fill d form since and it always display erro each time i try 2 sumit it. Pls i need help
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by pizonewave: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
Guys its real. However its for OND & NCE and some HND, but please note its on contract basis, 2 years i think, and not permanent. Please apply before the deadline if your comfy with it. wink
Re: Fidelity Bank Plc Recruiting Entry Level Graduates by 5hamkhan(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
how to sure of this recruitment?

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn / Latest MGL Nigeria Scammers Message / Invitation For An Assessment (test) And Interview From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.