Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,120 members, 5,775,272 topics. Date: Friday, 07 August 2020 at 10:29 AM

Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? (29539 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by kenlo22: 6:23pm On Jan 15
James150:
Where can 1 study medicine in 4 years in Philippines and how much is the fees

Depend on your tuition budget
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by James150: 7:35pm On Jan 15
kenlo22:

Depend on your tuition budget
elaborate
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by kenlo22: 3:40am On Jan 16
James150:
elaborate
If in Manila you can get 6000$ per year. But in some city 4000$,3800$
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by noblealuu: 12:58pm On Jul 21
myright:
you need an invitation letter from Philippines. I'm currently taking up a masters degree there

Hello bro. I would like to tap your brain on getting admission in Philippines for Master's program. How do I go about the admission and visa processing? Kindly assist.
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by myright: 10:09pm On Jul 21
noblealuu:

Hello bro. I would like to tap your brain on getting admission in Philippines for Master's program. How do I go about the admission and visa processing? Kindly assist.
whatapp only: 08038161024
Re: Nigerian Student's In Philipines, How Do You Survive? by chime11: 3:37am On Aug 02
The time is now, are you interested in studying in Philippines or coming to Philippines on a student visa? There is an opportunity now, Commission on Higher Education Philippines (ched) has announced that some list of schools in Philippines are allowed to admits students online and students can have their classes online for now during the recent out break of Corona virus. Which means that after the outbreak students can go and apply for students visa to finish up their students in the Philippines when the health crisis is over, making you as an already enrolled student easily to have a visa than those who are not yet enrolled but Note it doesnt mean100% that visa will be granted it still depends on the visa consulates in nigeria but better chances than those who just have admission letters. I advice interested students to use this opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Update From Various Sites As CCECC Begins Test Run / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / What Am I To Do, My Only Brother Is In A Chinese Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.