Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Kenyan Ladies - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kenyan Ladies (6845 Views)

Kenyan Officials Calls Terror Victims Cockroaches. / Ratchetness Is The New Kenyan Norm / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 04, 2013
onila: I am a girl "no homo" but God has blessed this women abundantly

dey are some of the smartest women in the world

A kenyan girl will tell where yr going wrong, she has no reason to envy you like how other women do

ladies, kenyan girls make the best female friends any girl can have

Many the heavens continue to bless Kenya

Hehehehe Onila......uh-uh!
If only I knew how you come up with these your crazy topics !! grin grin
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: maybe they do loathe on their man simply b'cos of their small prick-accordinq to what some of them(fb friends)use to tell me
I swear, if I see this dic-k comparisons one more time, am gonna....... angry angry angry
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 04, 2013
Good Girl:
Why am I seeing this now? grin grin grin
Cameroonpride, you wanna date everyone! angry angry grin grin
how naa ,only u wink
Teamkenyanlady#
#teamgoodgirl
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how naa ,only u wink
That's fine, as long as you don't bring up "Bantu" issues, am good. tongue tongue
#Team GoodCameroonGirlPride# tongue
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2013
Good Girl: That's fine, as long as you don't bring up "Bantu" issues, am good. tongue tongue
#Team GoodCameroonGirlPride# tongue
lol@ the bantu issues, okay,I won't cheesy
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Fulaman198(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2013
Doesn't Cameroon have a large Bantu population anyways? That said, Kenyan women my gosh they are very blessed. They have some of the biggest butts I have ever seen. God forgive me for saying that. I just want to bury my face into them.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
onila: I am a girl "no homo" but God has blessed this women abundantly

dey are some of the smartest women in the world

A kenyan girl will tell where yr going wrong, she has no reason to envy you like how other women do

ladies, kenyan girls make the best female friends any girl can have

Many the heavens continue to bless Kenya

LOL @ no homo? cheesy Yes homo; why you frontin? cheesy Anyway, I used to date a Kisii girl back in the day, and thus spent a lot of time around Kenyan females, and I totally disagree with some of your comments on this topic. smiley Many are fairly pretty though.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
Fulaman198: Doesn't Cameroon have a large Bantu population anyways? That said, Kenyan women my gosh they are very blessed. They have some of the biggest butts I have ever seen. God forgive me for saying that. I just want to bury my face into them.
yeah but we know what we r talking about lol
Re: Kenyan Ladies by onila(f): 3:07am On Feb 11, 2013
Blyss:

LOL @ no homo? cheesy Yes homo; why you frontin? cheesy Anyway, I used to date a Kisii girl back in the day, and thus spent a lot of time around Kenyan females, and I totally disagree with some of your comments on this topic. smiley Many are fairly pretty though.
they can be mean sometimes but far better than crap rude yoruba-nigerian bitc-hes
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 4:37am On Feb 11, 2013
onila: they can be mean sometimes but far better than crap rude yoruba-nigerian bitc-hes

Funny how you harped right on the main issue I've had with them. Yeah, they were some of the most stank attitude, sneaky, backbiting, stuck up and conniving group of girls I've ever been around in my life, especially the Kisii girls. LOL. They swore they were just THE SHIAT, and talked about other type of girls like crazy, especially the Kikuyu who they hate with a passion. But you're right about them Yoruba girls, while the Kenyan chicks can be rather rude, it all done in a very feminine kind of manner, while I've noticed that Yoruba girls can be rather brute with theirs.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 11, 2013
Onila, you lack manners and proper home training.

Blyss, it's obvious that you're on another one of you anti-Yoruba brigade.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 5:40am On Feb 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Onila, you lack manners and proper home training.

Blyss, it's obvious that you're on another one of you anti-Yoruba brigade.

Anti Yoruba? I like Yoruba folks, with the exception of some few of their girls whom I've found to be rather unnecessarily, overly rude.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 11, 2013
Blyss:

Anti Yoruba? I like Yoruba folks, with the exception of some few of their girls whom I've found to be rather unnecessarily, overly rude.

Yet you classify all Yoruba girls as such? I doubt you've even met more than 30 since you want to claim African American married to an Igbo lady on NL

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2013
Ileke-IdI:

Yet you classify all Yoruba girls as such? I doubt you've even met more than 30 since you want to claim African American married to an Igbo lady on NL

You're correct, I did mistakenly state my point with a a broad stroke upon all Yoruba females. That was a mistake, I meant to say many act as such. You claim I've never met more than 30 Yoruba? cheesy I personally know at least 3 times that amount, and have met tens of times as many as that. smiley
Re: Kenyan Ladies by kikuyu1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 14, 2013
Blyss:

Funny how you harped right on the main issue I've had with them. Yeah, they were some of the most stank attitude, sneaky, backbiting, stuck up and conniving group of girls I've ever been around in my life, especially the Kisii girls. LOL. They swore they were just THE SHIAT, and talked about other type of girls like crazy, especially the Kikuyu who they hate with a passion. But you're right about them Yoruba girls, while the Kenyan chicks can be rather rude, it all done in a very feminine kind of manner, while I've noticed that Yoruba girls can be rather brute with theirs.

Here's the downlow. The majority of Kenyan women envy kyuke women;whether or not they admit it,its the truth. Sadly our women really don't have much to recommend themselves so Kenyan women internalise all the wrong things trying to be like them.This explains why 80% of Nairobi women are single mothers and many men are looking across our borders to women who know and accept their role.
2 years ago a Naijja pastor came to Nairobi for a special husband finding prayer meeting-all those hoes who squeal;"I don't need a man!," kicked and scratched each other fighting to get in!
Look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NC7rTd25r6g
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2013
i've been asked too many times by africans from all over if i am from kenya. tongue
strange if you ask me.

....just thought i'd share that. cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Pendo!!! Thats all it took was a thread about ashy azz kenyatta girls for u to pop up?? Hadda I known! Miss u suga!!

Onila u dyke!!

onila: they can be mean sometimes but far better than crap rude yoruba-nigerian bitc-hes

Blyss:

LOL!
smh. yall are all 'on one'! grin
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!

Jamo where u take ya Azz to all this Years? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Ladies by MrsChima1(f): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
MsDarkSkin:

LOL!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2013
kikuyu1:
Here's the downlow. The majority of Kenyan women envy kyuke women;whether or not they admit it,its the truth. Sadly our women really don't have much to recommend themselves so Kenyan women internalise all the wrong things trying to be like them.This explains why 80% of Nairobi women are single mothers and many men are looking across our borders to women who know and accept their role.
2 years ago a Naijja pastor came to Nairobi for a special husband finding prayer meeting-all those hoes who squeal;"I don't need a man!," kicked and scratched each other fighting to get in!
Look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NC7rTd25r6g

LOL @ Kyuke. That's what you'all call us Black-Americans, right? smiley
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 18, 2013
my wife is kenyan and boy, she knows how to treat her man right.polite, beautiful,sexy and a great cook!i generally liked kenyan girls even before i married. kind and warm. am not sure how true it is that other women envy kikuyu but my wife has never given me that impression anyway(she's not kikuyu). she's too gorgeous and confident to envy anyone!! winklove my kenyan in-laws.nice thread.am all for kenyan ladies. cool
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2013
code.africa:
my wife is kenyan and boy, she knows how to treat her man right.polite, beautiful,sexy and a great cook!i generally liked kenyan girls even before i married. kind and warm. am not sure how true it is that other women envy kikuyu but my wife has never given me that impression anyway(she's not kikuyu). she's too gorgeous and confident to envy anyone!! winklove my kenyan in-laws.nice thread.am all for kenyan ladies. cool

Is she Kisii?
Re: Kenyan Ladies by kikuyu1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2013
Blyss:

LOL @ Kyuke. That's what you'all call us Black-Americans, right? smiley
What do you mean? I haven't referenced BAs anywhere.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2013
kikuyu1:
What do you mean? I haven't referenced BAs anywhere.

Ok, just asking.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 20, 2013
Blyss:
Is she Kisii?
nope.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Blyss: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2013
code.africa:

nope.

Well, what is she if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 21, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol badt girl! kiss

El Guapo:

Jamo where u take ya Azz to all this Years? undecided undecided

I've been around babes. Still being my controvercial self. LolIm gonna follow ur lead and be on ghost mode myself tho for a while.

Btw Im still beefing with u over ur font color. kiss tongue
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2013
MsDarkSkin: I've been around babes. Still being my controvercial self. LolIm gonna follow ur lead and be on ghost mode myself tho for a while.

Btw Im still beefing with u over ur font color. kiss tongue

I Know Darling, and am still apologizing cry cry

How about a Lil Bed Exercise to make Up for the Rift?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Ladies by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
El Guapo:

I Know Darling, and am still apologizing cry cry

How about a Lil Bed Exercise to make Up for the Rift?
cheesy

OOOOOH! IM TELLING TIMA! grin
Re: Kenyan Ladies by kikuyu1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2013
Like most women who feel the need to be witty and clever Kenyan women talk too much-and inevitably tell on themselves and make everyone laugh. Fyi,since 2011 the gov't has been providing free sanitary towels to most districts. They somehow left out Baringo and it was reported how they resort to feathers and even soil!!?
The most vociferous denial came from a female Constituent Assemblyman ,Cynthia Kiptui ,who actually said::" if they don't have towels,they'd have used a mattress."
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/11/what-do-kenyan-women-want.html
Its even on youtube!
For those of you who believe all the false dogma about women in leadership there's no escaping reality of women's real roles.
Re: Kenyan Ladies by Hbuyosh(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
kikuyu1: Like most women who feel the need to be witty and clever Kenyan women talk too much-and inevitably tell on themselves and make everyone laugh. Fyi,since 2011 the gov't has been providing free sanitary towels to most districts. They somehow left out Baringo and it was reported how they resort to feathers and even soil!!?
The most vociferous denial came from a female Constituent Assemblyman ,Cynthia Kiptui ,who actually said::" if they don't have towels,they'd have used a mattress."
http://karanjazplace..com/2012/11/what-do-kenyan-women-want.html
Its even on youtube!
For those of you who believe all the false dogma about women in leadership there's no escaping reality of women's real roles.
Ngai, ya nini kufichua aibu hizi za kwetu Kenya huku? Hizi ni mambo mbaya. Kwani hatuna ma-forum sites zetu huku? Nekeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Ladies by onila(f): 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hbuyosh:
Ngai, ya nini kufichua siri kama hizi za kwetu nyumbani huku? Hizi ni aibu mbaya. Nekeee!!!
dont forget to follow me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eid Ul Adha 2015 E-cards Greeting Cards Download Free / The Beauty Of Edo Women will leave You Breathless (Photos) / Stylization In African Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.