Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Is The Afcon Peak Soccermoment Prediction Game Gambling? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is The Afcon Peak Soccermoment Prediction Game Gambling? (841 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sudan: Afcon Qualifiers (3 - 1) On 15th October 2014 / BAN At The AFCON Finals / Referee's Call; A Revolutionary Prediction Game Like U Ever Knew. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Afcon Peak Soccermoment Prediction Game Gambling? by abysirius(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
For me it is just another way of adding fun to the ongoing afcon sporting festival. The idea I think is to get everybbdy involved including women who are known not to be crazy about d game like their male counterpart. Doing that, they av everybdy's attention and easily they can market their brand and new biznesses. It's free...all u need do is to open the link below and reg with ur phone numba:

www.peaksoccermoments.com

Meanwhile, some feel this is not different from 'Baba Ijebu' as they refer to both as gambling. No kobo is involve in this! Gamblin should be pple playin game of chance with money.

What's ur take on this?
Re: Is The Afcon Peak Soccermoment Prediction Game Gambling? by dopeJemi: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2013
my broda its not oh

Were ur predictions correct?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Resigns From Football Prediction, / 13 Facts About The FIFA Ballon D'or / 10 Expert Brazil 2014 World Cup Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.