Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

A Woman Performs Cesarean Section On Herself And Survives Along With Her Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman Performs Cesarean Section On Herself And Survives Along With Her Baby (1208 Views)

Nigeria's Roadside Eye Doctor Performs Operations Under Lagos Bridge. Shocking! / Painful Sex After Cesarean Section-help!!! / Woman Performs Own Caesarean To Save Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1)

A Woman Performs Cesarean Section On Herself And Survives Along With Her Baby by alexwrld(m): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2013
Inés Ramírez Pérez, a 40-year-old (now 52) Mexican woman from the state of Oaxaca, became the symbol of incredible courage when she successfully performed cesarean section on herself in March 2000. She is the only known person in human history to accomplish the impossible task without having any medical training or assistance. It is a testament to her resiliency and grit that Ramírez not only succeeded to save her baby’s life but fought for her own life as well.

The pain was unbearable! She recounted her experience to the reporters and said, “I couldn’t stand the pain anymore, “And if my baby was going to die, then I decided I would have to die, too. But if he was going to grow up, I was going to see him grow up, and I was going to be with my child. I thought that God would save both our lives.”
After hours when she regained her consciousness she used clothes to bandage and prevent the bleeding and sent out her older son Benito for help.

Source: http://www.successstories.co.in/a-story-of-incredible-courage-endurance-and-compassion/
Re: A Woman Performs Cesarean Section On Herself And Survives Along With Her Baby by dominique(f): 3:43am On Jan 29, 2013

(1)

Infertility;any Remedy For Low Sperm Counts? / Cancer:Power Of Garlic Treatment / Total Life Changes??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.