Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,107 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government (742 Views)

Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims / Revealed: How Buhari Chose His Nominees - The Nation / How Central Bank Officials Defrauded Nigeria Of N8 Billion – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government by donclark(m): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2013
A source working for the government sent me this message of how producer-cum singer, K-Solo. defrauded the Osun state government of about N60,000...yes you heard it, just N60,000.

According to the source, the Osun state govt organised a talent hunt called 'Omoluabi talent hunt' which was scheduled to take place by Dec 9th of 2012. The talent hunt was headed by popular Dj Bassman of Osun 104.5Fm.

Bassman recruited some panel of judges, he made K-Solo the leading star as an indigene of Osun state despite lots of people seeking to be judges for free. K-Solo demanded to be paid N50,000 for this and an extra N10,000 for fueling his car. He also requested for 3 rooms in a comfortable hotel. Dj Bassman paid the money (N60,000) into K-Solo's account and paid for 3 rooms in one of the best hotels in Oshogbo state capital costing N9500 per room. Continue below to find munched photo of the bbm chat between K-Solo and Dj Bassman...

K-Solo however on the day of the event, threatened he won't turn up and nothing would happen. The organisers pleaded with him to turn up but he refused and bragged about who he his and what he could do and nothing would happen. Apparently, he had spent the cash and had nothing to bring him down to Osun, the source stated.

Dj Bassman seemingly pissed off at the turn of event and with the govt on his neck, got into intense words with K-Solo. He warned him to refund the money or face embarrassments. K-Solo declined claiming nothing would be done and he won't return no cash. Dj Bassman angered by this, called K-Solo's manager, Funmi Cartel. She backed her artiste up as was expected, claiming he was in Ghana when K-Solo was firmly in Lagos. Bassman threatened her they would get both of them arrested if the payment wasn't done.

With all the pressure mounting, K-Solo promised the payment would be made the following week when he returns from Ghana which they did but could only raise N50,000. K-Solo pleaded with Dj Bassman to hold on that he would pay the balance the following week. "Imagine he couldn't afford to refund N60,000,..." the source said, "...he is a disgrace to producers and artistes in the music industry."

"....K-Solo later paid the N10,000 balance the following week after much pressure" the source concluded. below are leaked munched photos of their bbm chat... the photos are too, to see bbm chats log onto http://www..com/2013/01/revealed-how-k-solo-defrauded-osun.html
Re: Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government by gunuvi(m): 4:40am On Jan 29, 2013
Ok we don her. Shey you don refund that 70 naira you lent from that your neighbour wey him room face your own at Makoko? Abeg try pay back soon o as I hear as he dey tell iya chibuzor yesterday but u no dey as na that time u dey try type this fake and busy body gossip. Shior!
Re: Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government by donclark(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2013
gunuvi: Ok we don her. Shey you don refund that 70 naira you lent from that your neighbour wey him room face your own at Makoko? Abeg try pay back soon o as I hear as he dey tell iya chibuzor yesterday but u no dey as na that time u dey try type this fake and busy body gossip. Shior!

Pervert!...just told us where he stays and what he does for a living..read the story and see the photos, except you are k-solo or his brother...
Re: Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government by gunuvi(m): 7:21am On Jan 29, 2013
donclark:

Pervert!...just told us where he stays and what he does for a living..read the story and see the photos, except you are k-solo or his brother...
Haaa sorry o. I am K-Solo na amd u be my brother.
Re: Revealed: How K-solo Defrauded The Osun State Government by donclark(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
gunuvi:
Haaa sorry o. I am K-Solo na amd u be my brother.

JERK!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Real Reason Why We Lost Bakassi To Cameroon - Donald Duke / Killing The President / Obafaiye Shem,”my Oga At The Top” Suspended From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.