Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Check These Out - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Check These Out (2449 Views)

Check These Mind Blowing Paintings! / Do You Need Illustrations? Check These First / Can U Draw With Your Phone Characters? Check These (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2013
[quote
author=spywareczar] Ɣøµ now see why I suspected he ɪ̣̝̇§ webinar shey??
Coz all d designs that webinar upload re 97% foreign, and mostly
download images frm certain websites hve figurative names until Ɣøµ
rename them,, webinar encountered d same error coz he downloaded pples
work frm certain websites containin figures so he couldn't upload them
on nairaland, thre re alotta tinz I observe, and Ɣøµ knw webinar hve
idea on website design same as graphics plus,,, and Ɣøµ also knw
graphicsplus registered two days after webinar was fully exposed of
impersonation [/quote]

I think am wasting my time talking wit u. U sure dont know who u ar talking to. So if some of my data conincide wit certain webinar, u hav the boldness to associate me wit him? U must be out of ur mind.
Re: Check These Out by spywareczar(m): 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

I think am wasting my time talking wit u. U sure dont know who u ar talking to. So if some of my data conincide wit certain webinar, u hav the boldness to associate me wit him? U must be out of ur mind.
well, its just my observation, no offence,
Re: Check These Out by lightheart(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Oya say thank you to @spywareczar for helping you out with the pix upload stuff. smiley
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
lightheart:

Oya say thank you to @spywareczar for helping you out with the pix upload stuff. smiley

Lightheart, mind the way u talk to people. Be careful.
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
erad: Boss, there are no pictures/attachments here...

But erad, come to think of it, why didnt u explain to me that nl doesnt allow images saved wit numbers? i asked a question hw things work here, bt u didnt tell me.
Re: Check These Out by lightheart(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Lightheart, mind the way u talk to people. Be careful.

I should be careful cos I asked you to be appreciative? E be as e get, bro!
Be careful the way u tell people to be careful. grin
Re: Check These Out by Salmoneus(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
Webinar the thief is back... grin
Re: Check These Out by erad(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

But erad, come to think of it, why didnt u explain to me that nl doesnt allow images saved wit numbers? i asked a question hw things work here, bt u didnt tell me.
guy, u geh issues... If i knew that was d problem, what will it cost me to tell u??

1 Like

Re: Check These Out by ozaro(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
i'm still sticking with czar on this. this guy talks eexactly the way webina was. #EyesOnUGraphicsPlus
Re: Check These Out by lightheart(m): 5:34pm On Jan 29, 2013
erad: guy, u geh issues... If i knew that was d problem, what will it cost me to tell u??

erad:
To the best of my knowledge, Graphicsplus has posted couple of his works here before so i'll advise that until you guys have tangible proof that he is the same as webinar, it'll be preferable we keep our accusations to ourselves. Thank you.

grin
Re: Check These Out by erad(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
lightheart:

grin
lightheart, the dude is just testing ma patience.
Re: Check These Out by spywareczar(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
I can swear that graphicsplus, webinar ãήϑ websystems ɪ̣̝̇§ one person,, the only way graphicsplus can prove me wrong is ϊƒ he drop his facebook link so we can confirm he's genuine..
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote
author=spywareczar]I can swear that graphicsplus, webinar ãήϑ
websystems ɪ̣̝̇§ one person,, the only way graphicsplus can prove me
wrong is ϊƒ he drop his facebook link so we can confirm he's genuine..
[/quote]

i can swear u dont know what u ar talking about. ur coconut brain told u that facebook profile proves someone's genuinness. ar people nt having two fb accounts? is it everyone that is on fb? i can tell u that u dont know what u ar talking about. it's either u ar the webinar or u ar mad.
Re: Check These Out by ozaro(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

i can swear u dont know what u ar talking about. ur coconut brain told u that facebook profile proves someone's genuinness. ar people nt having two fb accounts? is it everyone that is on fb? i can tell u that u dont know what u ar talking about. it's either u ar the webinar or u ar mad.
ok this is so webinar talk
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
ozaro: ok this is so webinar talk

Go and look for ur fellow amateur.
Re: Check These Out by darksider: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
grin grin grin ha ha ha
this is d dark-sider the god of d dark. i have woken from my slumber
graphicsplus!! u re slow, insignificant, daft, shallow i dont give a f**k if u re webinar
but i no u re as shitty as he is. am the dark-sider i am ur worst nightmare,
am the guy wit d whip in my left hand and a magnum in my right hand.
i hereby condemn the soul of webinar n graphicplus to the
pits of hell never to rise again but ur ashes shall ascend to
the eternity of space into total oblivion. and graphicsplus is no more.

grin grin grin grin just jokin
Re: Check These Out by spywareczar(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

hehehehe I swear this dude ain't got no brain, so that's what your empty headed skull can process?? Ɣøµ hve nothin to fear if Ɣøµ have nothin to hide, I knw why I asked 4 your fb link, I tink above your expectation
I'm sumtimes referred to as a psychologist by sum of my close friends(fact + not braggin), hve Ɣøµ eva wondered how I knew webinar(you) opened anoda NL account with the name "websystems"?? i knew you wud stil com bak to NL with anoda account and try to act normal, but dude you can't, I can stil pick you outta 1,008,250 NL members except Ɣøµ didn't utter a word or I didn't come across any of your post or topic... Pls be genuine, stop going about the internet stealing some white folks designs and uploadin em here, that garbage giraffe tin Ɣøµ did is very terrible, Ɣøµ dnt even knw how to blend, its not photorealsitic at all, talk less and do more, Ɣøµ only read about designs but Ɣøµ don't know Ђδω to design, I have a friend here "Abdulazeez yusuf" he can hardly construct a good english sentence talk more giving Ɣøµ the full definition of graphics, but when it comes to design he's a lion in the jungle, what's the use of knowing the definition of "graphics design" when you don't know how to design??
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 12:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Guy, u ar just vomiting. Clean ur mouth. U cant stand me in graphics. All ur designs are rubbish and u know that. So just go and sit down. Ok?
Re: Check These Out by ozaro(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Guy, u ar just vomiting. Clean ur mouth. U cant stand me in graphics. All ur designs are rubbish and u know that. So just go and sit down. Ok?
dude...u'r not even making sense.
Re: Check These Out by lightheart(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2013
*throws in bottles, knives, golfsticks, planks*

Ermmm...I've brought you toys, guys. Use every means necessary
grin
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2013
ozaro: dude...u'r not even making sense.

It's u that is making sense becos u ar his lame disciple.
Re: Check These Out by Salmoneus(m): 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2013
@GraphicsPlus
We know you are webinar (same ip address and everything) the more you deny the sillier you look, just apologize for stealing peoples work and maybe all can be forgiven.
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote
author=Salmoneus]@GraphicsPlus
We know you are webinar (same ip address and everything) the more you
deny the sillier you look, just apologize for stealing peoples work and
maybe all can be forgiven.

[/quote]

U ar not serious. Are u?
Re: Check These Out by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote
author=Salmoneus]@GraphicsPlus
We know you are webinar (same ip address and everything) the more you
deny the sillier you look, just apologize for stealing peoples work and
maybe all can be forgiven.

[/quote]

Ur reply is even silly already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ma 1st Photoshop Graphics 4 nairaland / The Amazing Works Of "3D Art". / My Younger Brother Handiwork!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.