Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nairaland Political Forum Members Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Political Forum Members Poll (479 Views)

Sen @bukolasaraki Addresses All Progressives Youth Forum Members In Abuja Today / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate / Nairaland Political Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Political Forum Members Poll by cfours: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2013
I thought it will be nice to share things about each other and have a thread that is peaceful on this forum. I know i've contributed my share of trouble-making tongue but we'll leavel all that aside here.
Answer the questions and add a question you would like for the person below you.
-----

What tribe are you from?

In what state did you spend your childhood?

In what state did you spend your adulthood?

how much are you proud to be Nigerian on a scale of 1 to 10?

If you want one thing for Africa(as a continent) what would it be?

If you had to pick a friend from any country in Africa (besides Nigeria) which country would it be?

what question would you ask the person below you?
Re: Nairaland Political Forum Members Poll by cfours: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2013
What tribe are you from?
Yoruba

In what state did you spend your childhood?
Lagos

In what state did you spend your adulthood?
USA

how much are you proud to be Nigerian on a scale of 1 to 10?
10 (on most days sha)

If you want one thing for Africa(as a continent) what would it be?
Enough of the negative image that we have in the world. Images of poverty and backwardness

If you had to pick a friend from any country in Africa (besides Nigeria) which country would it be?
Ghana tongue

what question would you ask the person below you?
Have you ever voted in a national election?

(1) (Reply)

Afcon: Super Eagles Get Cash, National Awards / How Can We Transform Nigeria? / JAMBS Claims Kidnap Of Foreigners In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.