Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Technical Analysis Of The Nigeria Stock Market - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Technical Analysis Of The Nigeria Stock Market (1698 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Analysis Of Results Of Companies On The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technical Analysis Of The Nigeria Stock Market by shina88: 9:36am On Jan 29, 2013
Our Market Thoughts for 28th January 2013

On the 28th January, 2013 the NSE ASI at the 31,474.88 with market sentiment strongly on the upside though momentum indicator of the overall index shows a weak upside movement signifying a caution for market participants who speculates the market over the short term.

Some individual company stocks on my to-watch list have shown great time to re-enter. Using purely Technical Analysis the following stocks is therefore recommended:
· Transcorp
· Ikeja Hotel
· Vitafoam

The above are the picks for the week.
A detailed analysis can be seen at my blog

http:///b953q4h

Thanks
Re: Technical Analysis Of The Nigeria Stock Market by stockbull(m): 8:19pm On Feb 06, 2013
you can also subscribe to prostockalert for stock pick alert from analysis
how much do I know about phone technology
www.wificallingiphone.com
Re: Technical Analysis Of The Nigeria Stock Market by ihedioramma: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2013
stockbull: you can also subscribe to prostockalert.com for stock pick alert from analysis
HOW CAN ONE DO THAT?

(1) (Reply)

Investment In Landed Property In Abuja. / Earn For Life.... / Invest 2,000 US Dollars To Open An Ice Cream Processing Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.