Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? (3152 Views)

Psquare Vs Flavour: Whose Music Appeals You More? / People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? / Sade Or Adele: Whose Music Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by trips(m): 2:20pm On May 01, 2006
i was at a friends recently and got to listen to yanni,
i mainly listen to Enya most o d time and it got me comparing their music
they kind of sound alike,
what do you guys think?
Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by Seun(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2006
i don't know yanni and I don't know enya.
Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by Cactus(m): 10:52pm On May 01, 2006
well many people are not familiar with either yanni or enya. as for enya, thanks to lord of the rings thats what made enya become familiar in popular culture. however i have being a fan of enya for quite sometime now, i have all her albums and some posters. I have heard of yanni but i have not listened to many of his songs. Just a few from his Yanni: live from somewhere album (i think i am not sure the title of the album) it sounded pretty cool.

Enya's latest album AMARANTINE is really fantastic, my favorite song on it is surimegusa ( if i got the spelling correct)

if anyone likes enya, listen to celtic woman, Ashley MacIsaac or Loreena Mckennitt,

if i do get my server up and running again (i fried it) i will post link the link
Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by diddy4(m): 4:36am On May 02, 2006
they are both cool to me
they produce music for the body and soul. the kind that will make you fall in love over and over again with your girl without stopping.
Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by beyunce(f): 11:53am On May 02, 2006
well i prefer Enya.
and Who is Yanni.
Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by trips(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2006
thanks for your hitups guys,
and yanni is like yanni!!!, duh,
cant blive y'all dont know him ooooo,
anyhow sha, i've been listening to them both,
and i know now that i made a mistake comparing them,
they are both hot and each have a diff. class.
Though i prefer a babe singing me to sleep than a brova grin wink
Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by unibenstudent1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
Yanni is d bomb!

1 Like

Re: Yanni And Enya: Whose Music Is Better? by gsalvatore: 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Enya is better. Yanni songs are more like outdoor songs, light, mellow and cool. But Enya songs are some times dark and high and mellow at same time.

I love yanni but I will melt with Enya.

(1) (Reply)

NEW VIDEO: Lil Jojo Feat. Olamide - Konkobelow (azonto) / Burna Boy X Grandmastatek – Ye (amapiano Remix) / Banger Alert! Leak::: Wizkid - Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.