Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital (4488 Views)

Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / Re-sell Sms With Zero Start Up Cost And Free Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2013
This is to inform you that all preparation for the grant launch are in top gear. We are perfecting/finalizing all arrangement for your overall success. Customer Registration begin soon!

Also Inform that we are perfecting all paper works and logistics to ensure a hassle free operation/distribution. Prepare your minds/hands for a take-over
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training has already held some week ago and Application had been close for public admission. But you can come to office tomorrow at 10 am for personal training asking for Mr Lawal Muteeu ( 08134169537, 08071599729) . Note that application fee is #2,500 to be paid after training if you had convinced and normally training is free but for now ,you will pay affordable (Token) fee for me before training commence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From USAID, Lagos State Government, Flexxi innovation limited in collaboration with major and independent marketers organizing oil and gas Micro-distribution scheme in which creating equal opportunities by empowering 5,700 Youths( 100 Youth in Each of the LCDA's of Lagos Stat)

Empower description :

Get Empowered to Start your Own Oil & Gas Business Without Cash, Earn Up to #200,000/Month. No start-up Capital Required. Get Access to the Product without cash . Free transportation. work few Hours a day; few day a Month. earn per liter. Mobile Money Transfer commissions . Unlimited earning potentials...

Application Qualification : SSCE, ND, NCE, HND & BSc Holders with good Management/People Skills

You are advised to come in person(s ) to put more light in this business .

APPLICATION PROCEDURE

License Fee: NGN2,250 (To be paid after training)
Start-Up Capital: NGN0. 0 (No Start-Up Capital Required)

Contact Details:

Flexxi Innovation Limited.

Training center
Km 1 Isheri-IyanaOba Road.
Iyana Odo B/Stop
Impress center,
Isheri, Lagos

Annex office
A7, Governor Road,
College bus stop
off Ikotun road
Ikotun

Mr. Lawal (Flexxigas team leader and training committee)
Tel:08134169537, 08071599729
olas_123@yahoo.com
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by Vica(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Pls how legit is this? I'm very interested
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
I believe after you have been fully informed about this scheme you will single handed realize that is legit and it is almost 80% completion and we are going to start soon
Vica: Pls how legit is this? I'm very interested
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by Masterplanner: 2:21am On Mar 09, 2013
Pls keep me posted iam interested.
Andybestontheweb@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
ok
Masterplanner: Pls keep me posted iam interested.
Andybestontheweb@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by xbanky1: 2:44am On Mar 10, 2013
pls am interested keep me posted
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by timoney45(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2013
I am looking 4 such opportunity but it is very painful that it is 4 lagosians only. Can't one from outside lagos apply?
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by surveycash(m): 7:28am On Mar 10, 2013
timoney45: I am looking 4 such opportunity but it is very painful that it is 4 lagosians only. Can't one from outside lagos apply?

Plan your schedules and go to lagos for the training
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by optimus30: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2013
surveycash:

Bro,no vex bt let d Op gv him his own response,is nt every1 cn afford travelling 2 lag considering d fact dat he may hv no place 2 stay
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by adetayoonas(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
When is d date or deadline
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by timoney45(m): 1:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
optimus30: Bro,no vex bt let d Op gv him his own response,is nt every1 cn afford travelling 2 lag considering d fact dat he may hv no place 2 stay
thank u sir. @Op i need ur response ASAP
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by surveycash(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
optimus30: Bro,no vex bt let d Op gv him his own response,is nt every1 cn afford travelling 2 lag considering d fact dat he may hv no place 2 stay

If there is will there will be a way. I'm not in Lagos now but I won't miss it God's willing. If OP can't bring the training to your door step, will you forego the millions you could make from the business.

@OP, you can make the training available to us via dvd, online conference , pdf or phone depends On what you are offering
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by play2rich: 4:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
I'm in for this saheed22@gmail.com
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by SHEAU(m): 4:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
can 1 do it as a PT biz and if those that r not chanced to attend trainning be updated thru other means possible and fulfil d obligatios of d meetin
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by Barcholder: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
We are a UK based company who will shortly be selling and installing Solar Power systems into Nigerian homes. We have arranged a product financing package with one of the largest banks in Nigeria, so all approved persons will be provided with a loan to purchase our product. The selling price of our product will start at N1.3m, and will be capable of providing 24 hour electricity generation to all grid connected homes.

We are looking for a large team of sales agents in Lagos to sell to customers, who will be paid on a commission basis for each sale they generate. Our commissions start at N17,500 per sale, plus generous bonuses for achieving performance targets. Given the expected level of demand for our products, we expect good sales agents to make in excess of N500,000 per month. A successful sale is classified as one in which the customer has successfully been approved for the loan by the bank.

All necessary marketing material and relevant training will be provided by us.

We will commence formal face to face interviewing of all interested candidates in the next 2 weeks, and will begin supply and importation of the products at the start of April.

Can all interested parties please reply to the following email address, together with a brief description of why they believe they will make successful sales agents for our product.

uvie.ugono@btinternet.com
uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk

Regards

Uvie
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 6:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
please dont post something like this on my page ,is not comparable to what we are discussed about. you can go to main advert page and create your own post please !

Barcholder: We are a UK based company who will shortly be selling and installing Solar Power systems into Nigerian homes. We have arranged a product financing package with one of the largest banks in Nigeria, so all approved persons will be provided with a loan to purchase our product. The selling price of our product will start at N1.3m, and will be capable of providing 24 hour electricity generation to all grid connected homes.

We are looking for a large team of sales agents in Lagos to sell to customers, who will be paid on a commission basis for each sale they generate. Our commissions start at N17,500 per sale, plus generous bonuses for achieving performance targets. Given the expected level of demand for our products, we expect good sales agents to make in excess of N500,000 per month. A successful sale is classified as one in which the customer has successfully been approved for the loan by the bank.

All necessary marketing material and relevant training will be provided by us.

We will commence formal face to face interviewing of all interested candidates in the next 2 weeks, and will begin supply and importation of the products at the start of April.

Can all interested parties please reply to the following email address, together with a brief description of why they believe they will make successful sales agents for our product.

uvie.ugono@btinternet.com
uvie.ugono@urecruitme.co.uk

Regards

Uvie
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sir.
Training has already held some week ago and Application had been close for public admission. But you can come to office tomorrow at 10 am for personal training. Note that application fee is #2,500 to be paid after training if you have convinced.

All the best

Isheri, Lagos
xbanky1: pls am interested keep me posted
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sir.
it is already stated that few hour in a day, few day in a week
Training has already held some week ago and Application had been close for public admission. But you can come to office tomorrow at 10 am for personal training asking for Mr Lawal Muteeu ( 08134169537, 08071599729)

All the best
SHEAU: can 1 do it as a PT biz and if those that r not chanced to attend trainning be updated thru other means possible and fulfil d obligatios of d meetin
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
nothing like that you have come in person for training, besides

Training has already held some week ago and Application had been close for public admission. But you can come to office tomorrow at 10 am for personal training asking for Mr Lawal Muteeu ( 08134169537, 08071599729)

All the best
surveycash:

If there is will there will be a way. I'm not in Lagos now but I won't miss it God's willing. If OP can't bring the training to your door step, will you forego the millions you could make from the business.

@OP, you can make the training available to us via dvd, online conference , pdf or phone depends On what you are offering
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 7:12pm On Mar 11, 2013
no,
besides, Training has already held some week ago and Application had been close for public admission. But you can come to office tomorrow at 10 am for personal training asking for Mr Lawal Muteeu ( 08134169537, 08071599729)

All the best
surveycash: [quote author=surveycash]

Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by timoney45(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
apart from 2moro would their not be another day, considering finance and my location
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
you need to call me to know when u can make it latest bf end of this week
timoney45: apart from 2moro would their not be another day, considering finance and my location
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by surveycash(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
muteeu: you need to call me to know when u can make it latest bf end of this week

Am.not On Lagos now. Can I join you On Saturday by 10am?
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2013
you av to come during the week..monday - friday
surveycash:

Am.not On Lagos now. Can I join you On Saturday by 10am?
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by brownlord: 11:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Scam, beware

1 Like

Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by Shine1177: 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
brownlord: Scam, beware
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 12:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
can you prove what you wrote if you are truthful [quote author=Shine1177][/quote]
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by muteeu(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
can you prove what you wrote if you are truthful
brownlord: Scam, beware
Re: Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital by epsonlinks: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2013
EPSON Worldwide Resources Links engages in the export of crude oil from Nigeria and as well as import of refined Petroleum Products into Nigeria. As a link agent between the supplier/seller and buyer of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, QUA IBOE, JET FEUL, DPK-KEROSINE, MAZUT, LPFO in Nigeria. The company was registered and established in Nigeria in 2009 and approved by corporate affairs commission (CAC), Federal Republic of Nigeria. We have a representative in Eastern and Western Europe, together we are committed to delivering a professional service.

Our reputable company is very reliable, specialized, recognized and superior in the area of linking and introducing together, the two parties [supplier/seller and buyer] in the transactions of the Bonny Light Crude Oil BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude oil. We dedicated our self in order to show case internationally and to provide high professional services between the two parties both within and outside of Nigeria and we are expanding every year, this expansion has given us rear opportunities,capabilities, and abilities on our good services and recommendations.

Therefore, the marketers/suppliers that we network within the procurement of Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO), FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil are licensed indigenous firm based in Nigeria, with operations offices are in Port Harcourt,Bayelsa, Lagos and Abuja. These sellers/suppliers are licensed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) to broker and facilitate the procurement of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) for prospective and would-be buyers who have the capacity to fulfill the requirements to undertake such a transaction.
If you are a genuine buyer / mandate / agent who is tired and fed up with dealing with fictitious suppliers of oil then, we are happy to announce to you that you can have a sigh of relief. Also we would want to advice Rippers and Scammers to leave this business.

Buyers please beware:
Crude oil business cannot be done online alone, you or your mandate must come to Nigeria after both banks have recognized the buyers instrument and after sellers bank has confirmed buyers ability to pay for oil.

We are at the moment a formidable Agent/Facilitator to Chevron Nigeria Limited, a firm licensed to explore/export crude oil to clients overseas. If you are an end user of Crude Oil: Bonny Light Crude Oil (BLCO) or FORCADOS (FLCO) Light Crude Oil, kindly present a (LOI)Letter Of Interest to us: for an onward presentation to our licensed crude oil Seller prior to other procedures which will be sent to you via email/postal medium, thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,
Epson.
Phone:+2348032660323
Polish Rep:+48797317423
Dutch Rep: +495210524200
Email: epsonlinksresources@yahoo.com
Head Office: 24 Oil Zone 1 Rd,Mgbuoba, Port-harcourt Rivers State, Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Biodigester Soakaway Solution - No More Sewage Evacuation / 1 Kobo, 1975 Coin For Sale / Aluminium Handrails in lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.