Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers (18776 Views)

Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?) / Suspected Kidnappers Of Nkiru Sylvanus Paraded, Ransom Recovered / Injustice Over Nkiru Sylvanus Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Idokojimmy: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
SSS Parades Kidnappers Of Nollywood Actress, Sylvanus Nkiru And Uche Okoli In Abuja

Nigeria's secret police today paraded six men involved in the kidnap of Nkiru Sylvanus, an actress and special assistant to Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state in Abuja.

http://saharareporters.com/photo/sss-parades-kidnappers-nollywood-actress-sylvanus-nkiru-and-uche-okoli-abuja

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Akshow: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Its only in Nigeria that a suspect is locked up without being proven guilty. I can bet anythin that one or more of these guys are innocent. Before you know What is happenin them go murd them with a proper trial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2013
Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by apala911: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akshow: Its only in Nigeria that a suspect is locked up without being proven guilty. I can bet anythin that one or more of these guys are innocent. Before you know What is happenin them go murd them with a proper trial

you had better bury your head in shame for this thoughtless submission of yours.....kudos to the nigeria's security for a well done job.....Nairalanders and Nigerians at large should beware of people like dis poster....he might likely be one of them...MCTHEWWWWW

21 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by bubadaniel13: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Well done Secret Police for this feat,it goes a long way to show how active and efficient in spite of the security challenges in the country.They should charge them to court to face the full wrath of the law,we are tired of these bad eggs who indulge in any crime to get money....

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2013
J12: Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o

He was whole before the arrest
See dem faces
Very ugly things
I hope they have the right ones though

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by iamswizz(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
¤Yawns¤

Nice one! 'secret police'....

#jus got back from work........ Mama nkechi where is ma food na? Or do i have to beg you ni?.... Somebody pls get me 'cold' Malt from this Thread.. Tanx

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by SamMilla1(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2013
The Nigerian Police, The Nigerian
Army, and the
Secret Service are all trying to prove
that they are
the best at Catching criminals.
The President decides to give them a test. He
releases a rabbit into a forest and each
of them
has to catch it. The SSS goes in. They
place animal informants throughout
the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After
three
months of extensive investigations
they
conclude that rabbits do not exist. The
ARMY goes in. After two weeks with no
leads they burn the forest, killing
everything in it,
including the rabbit, and they make no
apologies. The rabbit had it coming.
The POLICE goes in. They come out two hours
later with a badly beaten ANTELOPE.
The
ANTELOPE is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a
rabbit!
I'm a rabbit!

47 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by expertman(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2013
Am I The Only One Seeing This Handicap. Am Sure This Handicap Must Have Sleep With That Actress Oh.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by theripper2: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

you had better bury your head in shame for this thoughtless submission of yours.....kudos to the nigeria's security for a well done job.....Nairalanders and Nigerians at large should beware of people like dis poster....he might likely be one of them...MCTHEWWWWW

Close ur mouth, wetin d guy talk na true, SSS then parade Oshiomole aide "alleged" killers and coincidentally, dey wear d same cloth Madala suspects wear, all 5 of dem. Now story don change to say na police kill the guy. Naija police na fraud abeg. I believe thief pass dem.

7 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2013
Akshow: Its only in Nigeria that a suspect is locked up without being proven guilty. I can bet anythin that one or more of these guys are innocent. Before you know What is happenin them go murd them with a proper trial

Oh please zip it! how do you know?
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Donmams(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
Some fools are congratulating the SSS for 'parading' suspects. All these security agencies know how to do is to parade 'suspects'. Let them provide conclusive evidence that these people did it. We no longer value their word.

7 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by sazycul: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
J12: Even a physically challenged person was involved? Na wa o

I think that one was shot on the leg
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
AND THE MAN WHO STOLE 24BILLION FROM POLICE PENSION IS FREE ABI? NIGERIAN IS A FAILED STATE

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2013
Their bodies will soon end up in Imo river
Let somebody measure all their body parts now so we can ID them well when they begin rolling on the river
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
is that a handicapped fellow I see? so he too join, na wa o.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
the_ripper2:

Close ur mouth, wetin d guy talk na true, SSS then parade Oshiomole aide "alleged" killers and coincidentally, dey wear d same cloth Madala suspects wear, all 5 of dem. Now story don change to say na police kill the guy. Naija police na fraud abeg. I believe thief pass dem.

I think the SSS is more efficient than the police. Besides, don't forget that Nkiru can identify the faces of her kidnappers. . .or at least their voices (if she was blindfolded all through the five days she spent in captivity).

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by bubadaniel13: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
ocman: AND THE MAN WHO STOLE 24BILLION FROM POLICE PENSION IS FREE ABI? NIGERIAN IS A FAILED STATE
Are you justifying their evil acts...a crime is a crime no matter how small it may be..

3 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by moneyhungry(m): 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
it is only in Nigeria dat handicapped people kidnap complete n healthy people.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
apala911:

You are right
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by apala911: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2013
the_ripper2:

Your level of thinking is very shallow and its shows that more of pple like you around will spell doo for a nation.... how on earth can you critize and condemn your working security agencies when they are working and unravelling kidnappers..... if they sit back and nothing is done, it's your like that will still go about wagging your tongue loosely about these same secuirty agencies...... if you know you are capable and up and doing why didnt you come up will better ways of handling policing....USE YOUR HEAD BROOOO

2 Likes

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by coogar: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2013

you're a tool!
where in the world are suspects allowed to roam free? when suspects are arrested, they are interrogated by the police for 24-48 hrs, depending on what they find, the suspect is either locked up in remand for a court session which can take 3 months even in advanced country or the suspect is let free for lack of evidence.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
What are their names
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by toshmann(m): 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2013
hmmn,
let's give the security the benefit of doubt. let's assume they paradees are the criminals, but let them be tried in court and proven guilty. otherwise i'm afriad, we have a bigger problem at hand

dayokanu: What are their names
good question. i hope they would be tried openly.
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by yuzedo: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
Did they nyash her? undecided angry
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
can nkiru identify her kidnappers? because i doubt if these men are actually the real kidnappers. just my thoughts anyway.

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
yuzedo: Did they nyash her? undecided angry

so that is the only thing that interest you in this whole story?

#SMH cheesy
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
dayokanu: What are their names
na dayo and kanu. grin

1 Like

Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
berem: can nkiru identify her kidnappers? because i doubt if these men are actually the real kidnappers. just my thoughts anyway.

Doubting Thomas Berem.. tongue
Re: SSS Parades Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers by 9icest: 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2013
Kidnapping! Who does such a low-life thing!
And some bunch of idi0ts come over here and defend these scums.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ali Ndume Empowers His Constituency With Keke Napeps (pics) / What Kayode Ogundamisi Said About Buhari In 2003 / EFCC V Stella Oduah: Justice Ekwo Suspends Trial Over Threat To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.