Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,133 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545290 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2013
pechiko: NOTE: NIMC is sending training messages now in no particular order of states,date of interview etc. Also you can be from River state and your training will be fixed for july 15th,while another person from same River state will be fixed for July 29th.
Hav they send any training sms this morning?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chyna4luv: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2013
Please friends,
I asked question and nobody is responding, what about the NIMC job positions like LEAD GENERATION& SALES, LEAD CONVERSION & SALES, CUSTOMER CARE etc that have not recieved invite for interview, will they still be called? Or is the roles not vital to the NIMC?

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
chyna4luv: Please friends,
I asked question and nobody is responding, what about the NIMC job positions like LEAD GENERATION& SALES, LEAD CONVERSION & SALES, CUSTOMER CARE etc that have not recieved invite for interview, will they still be called? Or is the roles not vital to the NIMC?
@Chyna4luv i believe probably if they are done with the traning or in btw they might call the rest job roles like Personal assistant, protocol officer, facilities mgt services and others though lets be hopefull and prayerful as well!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
There is no other god except Allah. He never sleep nor slumber. My own training sms will hit my phone very soon. I believe so.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
pechiko: OBSERVATION: many whose interview was done on April 24th by 7am didn't get an invitation for training. True or False?
true ! So wat do u tink d problem is?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
pls indicate if u did ur interview @ 7am on 24th april n u hav recieved txt 4 training.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
pechiko: OBSERVATION: many whose interview was done on April 24th by 7am didn't get an invitation for training. True or False?
Sorry to burst ur bubble!! But ur OBSERVATION IS WRONG. I did mine 24th by 7am and I was called. Two women I met dat day dat we became friends were also called. We were Batch6 for d 7am batch which was d last batch. So...I don't tink u r correct.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
tontons: pls indicate if u did ur interview @ 7am on 24th april n u hav recieved txt 4 training.
But there is a lady dat we come from d same state on dat day,she is yet to receive her txt msg. So honestly,I don't knw dier criteria. But I strongly believe dey will invite more pple.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by akinjosh(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
shiloh: Sorry to burst ur bubble!! But ur OBSERVATION IS WRONG. I did mine 24th by 7am and I was called. Two women I met dat day dat we became friends were also called. We were Batch6 for d 7am batch which was d last batch. So...I don't tink u r correct.

Mama of d aouse, watin u feel we shld do o? Dis is worrying!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pechiko: 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
shiloh: Sorry to burst ur bubble!! But ur OBSERVATION IS WRONG. I did mine 24th by 7am and I was called. Two women I met dat day dat we became friends were also called. We were Batch6 for d 7am batch which was d last batch. So...I don't tink u r correct.
funny! 'Many' is not 'all' You are a northerner and fall among the few that was called,pls tell us if u know a southerner that was called. NOTE:many were not called.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
akinjosh:

Mama of d aouse, watin u feel we shld do o? Dis is worrying!
Don't worry,just ve faith and believe it will come ok. If I hear of anything I will let u guys know.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
shiloh: But there is a lady dat we come from d same state on dat day,she is yet to receive her txt msg. So honestly,I don't knw dier criteria. But I strongly believe dey will invite more pple.
dey wil definitely invite me n more, if nt 4 anytin or person bt 4 my sake. My God must complete 2 sucess all uncompleted nimc recruitment process 4 me n dos who join dier faith wit mine, cos NO CASE IS CLOSED until completion. So lets hav bliv n hope like Abraham did in Romans 4:18

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 3:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
alas4u:
Am from rivers and I got my txt invite yesterday. I think its according to the dates of interview.
ao can it b accordin to date
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
som1 pls tell nimc to send our own message o. abegi o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
pechiko: funny! 'Many' is not 'all' You are a northerner and fall among the few that was called,pls tell us if u know a southerner that was called. NOTE:many were not called.
so wat is ur point pls, ar u sayin dey wil stil call dem? And if i may ask wich state ar u frm? And wat do u tink is responsible 4 txt nt sent 2 us?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pechiko: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2013
emmysam2:

@ Hegelian, Frankly speaking if we were to go by Rank and file, I didnt have any business on this thread. I only made comments to give explanations and douse worries when i noticed some people were agitated and needed clarifications concerning their positions. If you are diligent enough to go through all my comments on this thread, you will observe this.
Alasuomowei fell out of line with his post and I bashed him for his act. He is a very smart chap, and he quickly saw he was wrong and came in line. I commend and respect him for that. And i must apologise for bashing him that hard even though it was for his good.

Now you Hegelian, i have gone throw ur profile and comments ever since you joined Nairaland barely 2months ago... in just a short period on Nairaland, much of your comments have been abusive and aggressive. Typical of who u are!
Firstly, I noticed it is even NIMC job that brought you to Nairaland.
Secondly, I also noticed you are yet to be called for NIMC interview talkless of Training.( Your frustration is the reason you are so abusive and aggressive).
Obviously, Alasuomowei that you are busy fighting his cause is far far ahead of you. Thats the reason he took my bashing in good faith and made corrections. He is a lot smarter than you. He has been interviewed and presently undergoing training... and you are still hoping to be called for interview.
It would have been more beneficiary for you if you spend your time praying that NIMC will evenyually call you for Interview ( that is if u even passed the exam in first place), than waste your time ranting and abusing your elders.
Am wondering how many times in your delinquent life you must have made the comments u made above to your elders and probably your parents. I pity you.
Lastly, like i told you earlier, i am not your age mate. We are not even on same Level if we are to go by Rank and File.
10yrs of you working for NIMC may not even take you to my level. (Its the bitter truth) And that is...if you actually get NIMC job in first place. You better go and pray NIMC will call you for interview.

And dont even bother to reply me. Am done on this thread.

Ur advice to Alas was timely but a bit demeaning. It's only few who don't know the implication(s) of throwing caution to the wind on line will criticise ur kind advice. Ask urself if u're an employer & saw such display words what would you not do? Truth is bitter but the just man must always say it no matter the consequences or whose ox is gored any day,any time.

Alas is my man as well as Hel,Hel pls picks few thing from this guys words, to me he didn't mean to hurt anybody.

Respect Bro! No victor,no vanquish,let peace reign!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
@tonton, i share ur believe. We are going to laugh last. Only God knws what causes the delay.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
It is not over until it is over
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by specie1980: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
To all waiting for TRN sms, a thought strike my mind just now. Could it be dat our various higher institutions hav nt responded to NIMC on the authencity of our cert/results. It is just thought. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by akinjosh(m): 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
specie1980: To all waiting for TRN sms, a thought strike my mind just now. Could it be dat our various higher institutions hav nt responded to NIMC on the authencity of our cert/results. It is just thought. What do you think?

Can it be dat? But it looks like d grta amount of peeps dah avnt gotten txt r from a particular region of d federation.
@segs, alams n oda guys in training pls help us nose around to knw wats happening!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by hegelian: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
emmysam2:
It would have been more beneficiary for you if you spend your time praying that NIMC will evenyually call you for Interview ( that is if u even passed the exam in first place), than waste your time ranting and abusing your elders.
Am wondering how many times in your delinquent life you must have made the comments u made above to your elders and probably your parents. I pity you.
Lastly, like i told you earlier, i am not your age mate. We are not even on same Level if we are to go by Rank and File.
10yrs of you working for NIMC may not even take you to my level. (Its the bitter truth) And that is...if you actually get NIMC job in first place. You better go and pray NIMC will call you for interview.

i didnt even see this your comment but i wont give u the desired response cos am far more enlightened than the whole of your generation. if u can descend so low to joining issues with my parents then u have sure lost it and a child of 3years is far more intelligent than you. if they sell u and a goat in the market, i will surely go for the goat cos the goat will be far more clever and intelligent
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
shiloh: Sincerely speaking, I don't want to go into d northerner or southerner issue,bt probably if I had made a friend or two with someone in d 1st,2nd or 3rd batch,den I'll be able to answer ur question. But IMO though, am sure some southerners were invited bt dey may not b on dis forum. But like I always say,its not over until its over,they will definitely nid more pple so have faith dat ur sms will come. Cheers!!
@Shiloh: Our comrades in training haven't given us feedback on many pertinent matters u pleaded with them to update the house on. Called any of them in person yet?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
@emmysam2 n Hegelian...DADDIES!!!....e don do eeee!! Haba,u guys r spsed to be role models na! Pls sheath ur swords. Don't derail dis thread,we nid positive vibes ere cos some pple r still expecting txt msgs...ABEG!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by hegelian: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
shiloh: @emmysam2 n Hegelian...DADDIES!!!....e don do eeee!! Haba,u guys r spsed to be role models na! Pls sheath ur swords. Don't derail dis thread,we nid positive vibes ere cos some pple r still expecting txt msgs...ABEG!!!!

i dey expect my own message too. my fellow comrade u are not alone in the waiting game
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by playces: 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
Pls ouse..who has the idea of NIMC monthly pay
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2013
hegelian:

i dey expect my own message too. my fellow comrade u are not alone in the waiting game
I ve already gotten mine. Am speaking for others dat ve not gottenwink
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by famuzy(f): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
God pls am still waiting, pple i did interview with has gotten their invite.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
Those yet to get their interview or training message, sing along with me...

I can see everything
Turning around,Turning around
Turning around for my good.

Verse 2

I can see NIMCee
Turning around, turning around

Verse 3

I can see Barrister Chris
Turning around,turning around

N.B. Put your phone on the floor and dance around it singing the above song.

One love.

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chigazam: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
emmysam2:

@ Hegelian, Frankly speaking if we were to go by Rank and file, I didnt have any business on this thread. I only made comments to give explanations and douse worries when i noticed some people were agitated and needed clarifications concerning their positions. If you are diligent enough to go through all my comments on this thread, you will observe this.
Alasuomowei fell out of line with his post and I bashed him for his act. He is a very smart chap, and he quickly saw he was wrong and came in line. I commend and respect him for that. And i must apologise for bashing him that hard even though it was for his good.

Now you Hegelian, i have gone throw ur profile and comments ever since you joined Nairaland barely 2months ago... in just a short period on Nairaland, much of your comments have been abusive and aggressive. Typical of who u are!
Firstly, I noticed it is even NIMC job that brought you to Nairaland.
Secondly, I also noticed you are yet to be called for NIMC interview talkless of Training.( Your frustration is the reason you are so abusive and aggressive).
Obviously, Alasuomowei that you are busy fighting his cause is far far ahead of you. Thats the reason he took my bashing in good faith and made corrections. He is a lot smarter than you. He has been interviewed and presently undergoing training... and you are still hoping to be called for interview.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.