Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,173 members, 7,867,396 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (546303 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by onemopol: 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Why is it so difficult to know what the salary structure in NIMC is. I have used the few contacts i have in Abuja and no one knows the real figures. I have a high paying job already but will not mind minimal pay cut to take a chance with NIMC but no concrete information to help my planning.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
one mopol: Why is it so difficult to know what the salary structure in NIMC is. I have used the few contacts i have in Abuja and no one knows the real figures. I have a high paying job already but will not mind minimal pay cut to take a chance with NIMC but no concrete information to help my planning.

Guy, this nt a private firm. This an FG job we r talking abt, so u shudnt get bothered abt dat. ur suposed to know d FG salary scale for a graduate. Relax broda, God dey.

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
The truth about those of us who are now ''ghost'' in this Thread is that we're still monitoring it,only fear of being misinterpretated,insulted or vilified has changed our status to guests. I believe one day & that day may never come,we'll all come back here sharing happily like never before. Lack of tolerant to others opinion is what is killing this Thread. Lets change for the better!

To this I put my LOVE.......

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
chyzoo4u: @all, Log in here http://www.nimcjobs.com/Index.aspx then put ur surname and Ref n0 to print ur exam slip. I just printed mine now, will be writting on 23rd february.
Any news concerning NIMC pls, i apply for customer relation officer wating for their second sms o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by onemopol: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
@desmondoo

NNPC,CBN,INEC,NERC are all govt jobs but their salaries differ. If you know what NIMC scale is then tell me. If they follow the normal civil service scale , then trust me they will really struggle to get good experienced hands especially in IT.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
janetalabede: Any news concerning NIMC pls, i apply for customer relation officer wating for their second sms o
soon there wil, training is stil active
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
everyone gudevenin o. I just want to make this contribution, for those who r still expecting sms for training or interview you will get definitely n for ur information how many officers do u think NIMC
will need to capture the details of 50million Nigerians within 3years that is where NIMC is going am also among the 3rd batch trainees so I know what am talking about just relax n face your business in the meantime. keep on praying you will be called. have faith in God n stop believing in connections it doesn't work here o. Na full google NIMC carry for face o. but its gonna be interesting to work for NIMC. God will hear our prayers- only the one u did in faith o.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
DAFE STEVE:

One love brother, some persons just need to grow up and learn how to accommodate others opinion... Love and tolerance is the greatest weapon to winning any battle and also avoiding potential ones...I have bn insulted on this tread directly and indirectly but never retaliated any; simply because I understand d weapon of love and tolerance, that is why after every insult I quote d person and then post ONE LOVE. I felt more like a family when shiloh, alaus, seighbenz, gullmoon,e.t.c where active on this tread, but now insults don make them mute, even fuonam who was trying to save his batch reputation, receive d insult of his life...trust me his aim was not evil,I was there live and direct.

One love is the name of the game... Enrol once, Be identified for life.
I gat u brother, I really applaud ur continuity on this thread.. many have fallen by the way side, even though I know they still monitor this thread as guests.. It takes integrity and probity to last on a thread like this. that's becos a huge number of people all around the world and from different backgrounds r following this thread. the day I posted a number here, I got calls from different parts of the world. A lot of people r following this Nimcee recriutment either for their friends or for their relations. where ever all manner of people r, insults r banned to be tumbling from different angles.So I am not surprised. I have also been severally insulted, but most of my adversaries have disappeared.. When u stand for the truth, even ur enemies will be in harmony with u. So insults doesn't really influence my attitude, especially when I know I am on the right track. That Funom man u mentioned lied in the process of trying to address something. nd he also so tried to witch hurt somebody. To me, that was wrong. Or would u have acted the way he did? I don't think so. We all reason differently.. so there is banned to be disagreements here nd there. but we disagree to agree not to continue disagreeing. I have been in many leadership positions, mixed up with all kinds of people and in many cases, violently opposed even when I was right. such is life. But when ur on the side of God, I bet u, u will always come out victorious. I am stating this based on experience.. so forget about all that is past and those who suddenly went mute. Lets look upto what lies ahead. Let bygone be bygone.. My main concern now is Nimcee's next step. I am sure thats also ur main concern..God bless us all.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thaddeus12(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2013
please i want to find out if all the nimc job positions will under goes training before an APL will be issued. if yes when will they finish calling for training/interview
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 10:34am On Aug 03, 2013
one mopol: @desmondoo

NNPC,CBN,INEC,NERC are all govt jobs but their salaries differ. If you know what NIMC scale is then tell me. If they follow the normal civil service scale , then trust me they will really struggle to get good experienced hands especially in IT.

Let's relax and watch.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by brushesz: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hey guyz, please any info about when the next recruitment process will take place?
Is the application only done from their online job application portal <nimcjobs@gmail.com>?

Thanks grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
thaddeus12: please i want to find out if all the nimc job positions will under goes training before an APL will be issued. if yes when will they finish calling for training/interview
its a big capital NO. not all but all will undergo orientation at the headquarter in abuja....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by chyna4luv: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
Danyl:
its a big capital NO. not all but all will undergo orientation at the headquarter in abuja....

Good afternoon bro,
To add to what you just said, i guess that is the reason or maybe the reason why some job roles like marketing&Lead generation, Lead convervsion & sales have not been called for interview. Or what do you think?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
5days gone 9days left. Baba GOD please ur favour is wat I need in dis recruitment in JESUS name Amen

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by vchinyere: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
Has nimc call 4 personal assistant 2 DG?pls if u av gone 4 d interview,let me knw becos d role is silent pls.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
Just noticed dat the majority of doz making dis forum hot are mainly candidates for enrolment and reg. Now they have gone for training the forum is kinda boring and weak. They have gotten wot they want and they have gone. Wots happening? Is dis hw its suposed to be? Hmmn, nawa o. Can't wait to see this tread boiling again wn nimc starts sending training sms for anodr position probably IT and odrs. Wishing all of us the best and I belive urs won't be a disapointment to odrs in time to come. This tread wll continue to fire down wt reasonable info for all of us. One love.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by vchinyere: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am hapi 4 dose invited 4 training.my God who did it 4 u wil also do it 4 me in ijn amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by vchinyere: 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
maphed: Got an invitation for a two weeks training...to report at abj head office 12pm on sunday.Any one else?
congrat am hapi 4 u ooo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
vchinyere: congrat am hapi 4 u ooo

Wot position and whch state?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ghosttownboss(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2013
@maphed try being specific now! u r not new to this thread r u?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2013
6days gone 8days left,we ar entering a week wia invitation might start comin in against nxtwk.I jst pray,GOD abeg
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by vchinyere: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2013
desmondoo:

Wot position and whch state?
personal assistant.imo state.can u pls help me out
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by thaddeus12(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
desmondoo: Just noticed dat the majority of doz making dis forum hot are mainly candidates for enrolment and reg. Now they have gone for training the forum is kinda boring and weak. They have gotten wot they want and they have gone. Wots happening? Is dis hw its suposed to be? Hmmn, nawa o. Can't wait to see this tread boiling again wn nimc starts sending training sms for anodr position probably IT and odrs. Wishing all of us the best and I belive urs won't be a disapointment to odrs in time to come. This tread wll continue to fire down wt reasonable info for all of us. One love.

please desmondoo can i have your phone number i want to verify something from you directly ok
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
chyna4luv:

Good afternoon bro,
To add to what you just said, i guess that is the reason or maybe the reason why some job roles like marketing&Lead generation, Lead convervsion & sales have not been called for interview. Or what do you think?
there are lots of undisclosed information about the recruitment but your turn will come. for instance they are still in the process of building contact centers for the customer care officers so you know what that means right? so at every stage in the process your role will called when necessary so dont panicked just carry with whatever you are doing now. you understand
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2013
DG Nimcee was on AIT yesterday. He spoke about the features of the GMPC that will issued by NImcee. According 2 him, the encryption tech around the card will meet international standard and will be recognized all over the world. He also said the card can aswell be used by immigrations all over the world for on the spot identification of Nigerians. these r the few things I can remember from all that he said... peace..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
kentblues: 6days gone 8days left,we ar entering a week wia invitation might start comin in against nxtwk.I jst pray,GOD abeg
expectations really high ooo.. God will surely do it.these days, I keep my phone always fully charged so that it doesn't go off when there is long power outage.. I wish unsolicited texts stop disturbing my life..

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2013
thaddeus12:

please desmondoo can i have your phone number i want to verify something from you directly ok
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by desmondoo(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mowin: DG Nimcee was on AIT yesterday. He spoke about the features of the GMPC that will issued by NImcee. According 2 him, the encryption tech around the card will meet international standard and will be recognized all over the world. He also said the card can aswell be used by immigrations all over the world for on the spot identification of Nigerians. these r the few things I can remember from all that he said... peace..

Good one. To add more , the GMSC(general multipurpose smart card) wll also assist in political process, track ID theft, generat internal revenw, tax, banking process, and so many others. Welcomed development...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2013
desmondoo:

Good one. To add more , the GMSC(general multipurpose smart card) wll also assist in political process, track ID theft, generat internal revenw, tax, banking process, and so many others. Welcomed development...
Nice one @ desmondoo..but its GMPC(General Multi-Purpose Card) not GMSC. I think its a beautiful project and I applaud d DG n all staff of Nimc!!! More grease to their elbow

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Simplejoy: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Mowin:
expectations really high ooo.. God will surely do it.these days, I keep my phone always fully charged so that it doesn't go off when there is long power outage.. I wish unsolicited texts stop disturbing my life..
Hahahaha,same here my bros.am so hapi u guys r all bck.God wil grant our Hrt desires.IJN.Amen.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2013
Simplejoy:
Hahahaha,same here my bros.am so hapi u guys r all bck.God wil grant our Hrt desires.IJN.Amen.
A big Amen my sis.. Hope u v done ur interview?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
batch 3 have spent a week in training now. I know all expectant hearts shall be satisfied. I seriously hav faith in d recruitment process. may God put smiles on all our faces. WISHING ALL NAIRALANDERS A BLISSFUL WEEK AHEAD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.