Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (543657 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @drawclose n all dat ve undergone training,what do u think of this. What do u think is d likely criteria dey will use to score us for d written n practical assessment? Do u think someone dat scored like 35 in d written test and only got one of d practicals perfectly out of d two given has a chance of being picked? Let's brainstorm

35 in written assessment is a good one. For d practical, one or two errors should not deny any
body APL. I believe all NIMC wanted from us in d practical session assessment was our understanding of d software, nothing more nothing less. (My opinion) . I was told, accuracy,interview skills,understanding of d software, arrangement of work, time management, confident e.t.c were factors used in d grading. NIMC knows if any of us understand d software, we re good to go in other areas in d field except d errors by any individual was just too many to pardon. And I believe any error from any who understand d software should not be more than two errors (Still my opinion)

My opinion like I said, others should bring on their opinion as we rob minds.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
drawclose:

We go all make am in Jesus name!
Amen my brother! I don't knw which was ur batch,bt during our time d kind fear wey dem put for my mind eh! No b small tin. It sounded like any slight mistake,u r gone.I love ur point of view and I also want to add dat it seems dey wanted to b sure we undstood how to use d software perfectly and dats y dey made sure we tried n tried again till we got it right. All of us don get d job I believe,cos Baba God has perfected it for us! !
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 9:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: Amen my brother! I don't knw which was ur batch,bt during our time d kind fear wey dem put for my mind eh! No b small tin. It sounded like any slight mistake,u r gone.I love ur point of view and I also want to add dat it seems dey wanted to b sure we undstood how to use d software perfectly and dats y dey made sure we tried n tried again till we got it right. All of us don get d job I believe,cos Baba God has perfected it for us! !

D fear na strategy to make sure we take d training serious and understand d software( still my opinion) and I must confess d strategy worked. Come see as men take computer serious. I was in Batch 3.

Don't you think we should create a trend for sharing training experience and other matters that will arise subsequently as regard posting, allowance, the NIMC project and. Reason bn that some persons on this trend may kick against doing that here that and I am not ready for e-war with anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: @drawclose n all dat ve undergone training,what do u think of this. What do u think is d likely criteria dey will use to score us for d written n practical assessment? Do u think someone dat scored like 35 in d written test and only got one of d practicals perfectly out of d two given has a chance of being picked? Let's brainstorm
35/40 is 87.5%. That's a good score by all ramifications. I however believe Weighted Average would be the criterion for overall scoring.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
@drawclose...na true you yarn o! B4 attack dogs come out! I don't ve strenght for e-war either,its quite draining!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
drawclose: D fear na strategy to make sure we take d training serious and understand d software( still my opinion) and I must confess d strategy worked. Come see as men take computer serious. I was in Batch 3. Don't you think we should create a trend for sharing training experience and other matters that will arise subsequently as regard posting, allowance, the NIMC project and. Reason bn that some persons on this trend may kick against doing that here that and I am not ready for e-war with anybody?
That won't be a bad idea at all.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by EricDonn(m): 10:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Don't you think we should create a trend for sharing training experience and other matters that will arise subsequently as regard posting, allowance, the NIMC project and. Reason bn that some persons on this trend may kick against doing that here [/quote] Supported
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 10:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
adetowubo001: That won't be a bad idea at all.

Ok, but I am new in this nairaland of a thing and don't know how to go about creating a tread so if u or any can, create; and I shall come on board. Pls any one creating should put rules and regulation e.g no e-war, respect for others opinion among others.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Anyway dis goes out to all of dem Shiloh(first lady),Alas,seighabenz,Dafe Steve,drlizzy,and co. Pop in n say hi to us one of dese days. It is well! [/quote]
Feels so good to be loved.Nice to be here its been a long long while.Patience is a Virtue my people
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
drawclose: Ok, but I am new in this nairaland of a thing and don't know how to go about creating a tread so if u or any can, create; and I shall come on board. Pls any one creating should put rules and regulation e.g no e-war, respect for others opinion among others.
I only joined in May of this year too (after my April interview). I'll find out how to create a thread on the platform.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Anyway dis goes out to all of dem Shiloh(first lady),Alas,seighabenz,Dafe Steve,drlizzy,and co. Pop in n say hi to us one of dese days. It is well!

Feels so good to be loved.Nice to be here its been a long long while.Patience is a Virtue my people

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
If we pull out of this Thread it will crash. I think sharing it here will still benefit those our bros/sis waiting for Interview sms or Training (the understanding ones o)

We should also use discretion & humility in our diction(s) & semantics i.e not sounding too intelligent or smart/pompous,respecting one another's opinion,putting ourselves in our neighbours shoe.This I've analysed are the major cause of most of the e-wars.

Lets remain our brothers keeper!
Lets love reign!
Lets NIMC favour us all!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 10:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
drawclose:

Make I try explain small before d guy come do eh own analysis; there is no denying that not all invited for training honoured the invitation, a friend in batch B, specifically told me only 97 showed up during there training, rumour also had it that 95 persons turned out in batch A, and I am sure similar trend followed that of batch C. Some may be screened out because of fake credentials,poor performance during d written and practical assessments. All things been equal, the language he used was '@ least'... Meaning d lowest so, it can fall between d range of 251-290 persons. But trust me not up to 300 persons, reasons already given above.

My brother( talk is cheap ) The week don finish ohooo no stipend from front end.

I pray next week all on this trend will smile;especially those yet to be called for interview.

@ Dafe Steve, siloh, alaus, tontons and co you guys should come on board. I went via dis trend from page 1 to present page, I discovered ur guys made dis tread rocked and the kind of people I love to work with, ur guys mindset is on point.

Happy weekend to all and may God bless us all,the Federal republic of Nigeria, and the NIMC project.

Keep hope alive and keep phone fully charged for good new.

'' Some may be screened out
because of fake credentials'' Bro NIMC did that beore inviting you for Training Trust them Na! All the Trainees credentials are intact.

Sunday should be the D-day by my instinct.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Drlizzy, it sure feels gud 2 b bck.....drawcloz, talk is cheap.....i hail u all......all is well.....shiloh, alas, dafe steve, ton ton, i fink its tym 2 show bck ere.....

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jobgetter(m): 11:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
seighabenz: Drlizzy, it sure feels gud 2 b bck.....drawcloz, talk is cheap.....i hail u all......all is well.....shiloh, alas, dafe steve, ton ton, i fink its tym 2 show bck ere.....
Drlizzy thanks for pulling back the bigwigs
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 11:48pm On Aug 23, 2013
Drizzly, seighabenz, alas, my sister shiloh, all of my people, its time to come back on board, I really missed you people ooo plenty plenty, @ Seigha, enuff respect to you my brother...

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 11:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
seighabenz: Drlizzy, it sure feels gud 2 b bck.....drawcloz, talk is cheap.....i hail u all......all is well.....shiloh, alas, dafe steve, ton ton, i fink its tym 2 show bck ere.....

thank you bros for coming back. @drizzy thanks a well. Hope others will come back on board.

@ tonton, shiloh, aluas, Dafe steve a.k.a ONE LOVE MASTER and many more please come back and let us keep this trend rocking once again. @ gullmoon thanks for the contribution.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by castello: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hello house. Does feel good to say hi since my hibernation. Been reading the thread from the background.
I'm glad we're done with the training for those who partook in it. I must confess it did bring about a lot of bad blood and e wars since some were still hopeful for invites, those who had undergone the interview (category I fall into) were waiting for the next step and all we were being fed was interview gist: wetin una want person to do.

Anyway, I like the analysis and perspectives of personal views of anticipated moves by nimc which seems to be where we are back to now so please guys, dont kill this thread by moving your analysis somewhere else.

Bringing us back to memory lane, I recall when we all yearned for information on the interview session. Then the heat also went to high expectations for invitation to the interview. Everyone had a say. We held hands (virtually) in prayer and became each others strength. I know a lot of people who started this thread have left because of several reasons including being unsuccessful in the recruitment process but we're still here.

My point: remember where you are coming from, how the journey started, all that has transpired etc.

Una no mind me cos I can be like this sometimes.

So in the spirit of oneness, (I dont care what nimc officials told you during training o! however, keep your real identity secure) can the founding fathers of this thread come back to life.
One love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 2:35am On Aug 24, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: i said atleast meaning it cud b more. d reason is som ladies were pregnant while a few were given matching order. i do hop we'l count our blesings very soon n 4 dos xpectin interviews n training, God shal do it as u desire.
@ calculus u said some ladies were pregnant, wot diff does it make! Are u trying to say dey are nt going to get d job bcs they are pregnant! U are nt God and don't tink like dat again, so dt u wil nt be disappointed. Nobody knows d criteria NIMC wil use 4 d screening, just pray u r amongst d choosen one. Thank u.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CALCULUSBRAINZ: 4:25am On Aug 24, 2013
it was frm d horses mouth dt nimc strd does nt includ pregnant ladies n dos pregnant were even sent home on d spot wt stipend. i'm nt fabricatin any tin

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by mbwama(m): 5:32am On Aug 24, 2013
Guys 2day God is leading us 2 cross d red sea, 2morrow we ar entering d promise land,lets wait n see d salvation of God. D egyptians we see 2day,we will see dem no more
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 24, 2013
NIMC doesn't employ pregnant women for now n its an authentic info.REASON is u ve to be confirmed bfre u go on maternity leave
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by abiante: 6:06am On Aug 24, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Good morning all, I know it's been a pretty long talk from various quarters. Just want to inquire if NIMC have actually rounded up with the invites for interview, or if those who applied for Customer Relations Officer (JOB CODE: NIMC 007) have been called up for Interview?

If yes, when was that done? But if no, should they still be hopeful? I have answered so many questions from those I informed of the application as they keep calling to find out if there is still hope for them. I need concrete answers as this will do so many people good.

Sorry pals for encroaching into your private world but all comments on this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Na wa oo! See as d Dons dey appear one by one,Shiloh,Alas,Dafe steve,tontons n odas,na una remain o! Abi una want mke we spread red carpet for una?. @drawclose and adetowubo..let's just maitain dis thread for now cos me am kinda addicted n used to dis one,opening a new thread won't be worth it n let's try n follow gfullmoon's advice. @posteritychild..NIMC no dey accept preggy mamas o! Cos dey dnt want a situation whereby dey r employing today n 2moro u r going on maternity leave. All of dem were sent bk home during training,and were told dat they can report bk wen dey ve given birth. So hope still dey for dem cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2013
Good morning beautiful people, hope you all had a splendid night rest!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albahafs: 9:18am On Aug 24, 2013
Good morning everyone. Expectations in the air. Wishing all of us the best. Shalom ;DGood morning everyone. Expectations in the air. Wishing all of us the best. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ghosttownboss(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2013
please any info on customer care mgrs and other positions interviewed on july 27 -29th? abeg just something! or anything! somebody !anybody!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 10:59am On Aug 24, 2013
Expectation rising. hope increasing and faith soaring. NIMC, we are waiting o. INTERVIEW SMS, TRAINING SMS, APL NOTIFICATION, we all have reasons for viewing this thread, I have mine. We will all smile at d end.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drawclose: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2013
ghosttownboss: please any info on customer care mgrs and other positions interviewed on july 27 -29th? abeg just something! or anything! somebody !anybody!

No info yet, as no role interviewed or gone for training has bn called for APL or resumption as a matter of fact some roles are yet to be called for interview , but keep finger cross, hope alive and phone fully charged and always check here for info for we all re pregnant with expectations and our expectations shall not be cut off because GOD is much involve in dis process.

4 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Happy sunday guys!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Baba God u know it all,I need your help in this recruitment
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by flowbjones(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
The Merciful God is still very much alive.

Keep hope alive,We shall all smile @ the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.