Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (546077 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2013
eastermaris: Just been asked by inec to come for my letter 02/09/13. Done with nimc training and waiting for my letter too.
When my pastor at CHRISTOS International HQ Abuja asked me to come with two envelops of thanksgiving early this yr,bliv me,i wondered wat he was up to...he said he saw 2 packages of joy for me b4 the end of the yr. Now i knw wht he meant.
Am so happy that i cnt help but forgive shilo and ask her to forgive me too.
Bottom line: Take ur religious fathers seriously as u let the holy spirit lead.

A big congratulation to you & STRONGEDITION. This is really the Nigeria of our DREAM where Graduates will have to choose between jobs.

NIMC are losing some of their able potential staff through delay.
Once again Congrats! To God be the Glory cos I no easy o.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2013
Strongedition:

My sister u're so so right. We seem to be on same track,so so joyed here. Through with the nimc training too and am to pick my inec ap letter next week.

Between inec and nimc which wld u go for? For me,i wld prefer a less tasking one cos i wldnt wnt my private business folding up cos of monthly salaries o. Baba God i need ur direction

I advice you go for INEC cos NIMC will be tasking esp in the First 2yrs of the Exercise(job). INEC is only tasking during peak seasons(General Elections) besides a bird at hand worth more than 10 in the bush!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by deprofo: 8:42am On Aug 30, 2013
NIMC we are waiting 4u.....o
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2013
Congrat to those that got inec appointment letters and for those of us waiting patiently for nimc God will soon do it for us!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by deprofo: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2013
When will Nimc b tru wit compliation of assement result, result verification, printing of APL and production of ID Card? My question is, are de realy want 2start dis year? Or are d planing 4next year? Pls house if anybody know d ans let him/her ans me, because very soon it wil b up to 2months afta our training. May we all ativiate patience. One love
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by samobaba4u(m): 9:14am On Aug 30, 2013
eastermaris: Just been asked by inec to come for my letter 02/09/13. Done with nimc training and waiting for my letter too.
When my pastor at CHRISTOS International HQ Abuja asked me to come with two envelops of thanksgiving early this yr,bliv me,i wondered wat he was up to...he said he saw 2 packages of joy for me b4 the end of the yr. Now i knw wht he meant.
Am so happy that i cnt help but forgive shilo and ask her to forgive me too.
Bottom line: Take ur religious fathers seriously as u let the holy spirit lead.
Pls did you went for inec interview & when? A friend gt d same msg but he never attend any interview & was wondering if iys real.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ghosttownboss(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2013
samobaba4u:
Pls did you went for inec interview & when? A friend gt d same msg but he never attend any interview & was wondering if iys real.
pally you harsh o!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 9:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Celebration is on the high side in this thread,they have waited more than us. Please,share in their joy, I just did.

www.nairaland.com/1130637/inec-2012-recruitment-inec-contacted/65

Be patience our own time is coming
Respect
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 10:20am On Aug 30, 2013
@ eatermaris and stongedition congratulation on ur new levels. It gives me joy and hope to see and hear about Nigeria graduates having to choose between two federal govt jobs on merit. It goes to show there is hope for our dear country. A clear indication that we re not where we use to be as a Nation.

I Just hope NIMC knows the cost implication of this delay on them. Just imagine a situation where 20 trained enrolement officers get a better offer elsewhere; the implication is that NIMC have to spend more money to train fresh hands. NIMC pls hasten up to keep young minds.

Congratulation once again to Estermaris and strong edition; I love good new, that is why I have to peep in to wish you guys the best in life. We shall Surely see @ the top.

@ all I miss u guys so much. Pls Keep hope alive for NIMC is doing a good job to make the process and delay worth it. It makes no sense to rush a process and bring in fake hands.

ONE LOVE
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ombute: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Congratulationssss....to all who just got INEC Appointment...... I hope NIMC will hasten up with this recruitment process so that they won't loose their Trainees....

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2013
Congrats EasterMaris and others with the INEC offer. Make sure to choose carefully when the offers become two. Congrats once again.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Richardjr(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2013
@Alfa john Ys sir. @all Let us nr loose hrt cos God neva abandon His divine projct. He who has started dis gud wrk in our lives shall surely accomplish it. It is our turn to shine. God bless y'all
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2013
WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE LIKE INEC DUDES SOONEST!

THEIR SMS READS-YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL AT THE INEC
RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW.REPORT AT INEC
OFFICE IN YOUR STATE OF ORIGIN FROM
2/09/13 TO COLLECT LETTER OF OFFER &
DOCUMENTATION.

IS WELL!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by onuawuchi: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2013
Hi everyone,

I don't mean to take you guys back. I'll like to know if NIMC is through with calling for interviews? My profile on their portal has been reading exam stage since after the test. I'm from Imo state and I wrote the test in Unilorin. I've tried reaching the people I came to the test with from Owerri, and non got a message for a follow up interview stage. I can't pick for sure the role I applied for, but I think it sounds like local government enrollment officer. Your response will be appreciated.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by n9jaboy: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
DAFE STEVE: @ eatermaris and stongedition congratulation on ur new levels. It gives me joy and hope to see and hear about Nigeria graduates having to choose between two federal govt jobs on merit. It goes to show there is hope for our dear country. A clear indication that we re not where we use to be as a Nation.

I Just hope NIMC knows the cost implication of this delay on them. Just imagine a situation where 20 trained enrolement officers get a better offer elsewhere; the implication is that NIMC have to spend more money to train fresh hands. NIMC pls hasten up to keep young minds.

Congratulation once again to Estermaris and strong edition; I love good new, that is why I have to peep in to wish you guys the best in life. We shall Surely see @ the top.

@ all I miss u guys so much. Pls Keep hope alive for NIMC is doing a good job to make the process and delay worth it. It makes no sense to rush a process and bring in fake hands.

ONE LOVE
One Love brother, Na ur eye be this? I dey hail ooo! Congrats 2 all those who got INEC Job.. NIMC! the ball is on your court ooo! u r loosing ur trained prospective staffs ...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 12:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
n9jaboy:

Bro i need to ask you something! my email is n9jaboy@gmail.com. Thank you

Drop it @ gfullmoon33@gmail.com. U're welcome!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
If INEC APL landed 2day that means NIMC has not been unneccessarily slow in this their recruitment exercise cos I also applied for INEC & wasn't shortlisted for the exam & I can remember I did that before NIMC. Even INEC induction/Training is still 16-18th Sept which NIMC has partially did for about 300 Applicants. Though two wrongs don't make right lets exercise more patience!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by n9jaboy: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2013
gfullmoon:

Drop it @ gfullmoon33@gmail.com. U're welcome!

Thanks Bro..i just left a message for you. Regards
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by danniyal(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
gfullmoon: If INEC APL landed 2day that means NIMC has not been unneccessarily slow in this their recruitment exercise cos I also applied for INEC & wasn't shortlisted for the exam & I can remember I did that before NIMC. Even INEC induction/Training is still 16-18th Sept which NIMC has partially did for about 300 Applicants. Though two wrongs don't make right lets exercise more patience!
Dis is d second time INEC will b issuing out APL 2 successful candidates for dis same recruitment exercise. D first set received theirs long time ago
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by siralos135: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
posterity child hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by drlizzy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congrats to all those called for INEC APL.Be sure to do us proud. NIMC no comment at all but all I can say is delay is dangerous.Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
siralos135: posterity child hmmmmmmmmmmmm
@ siralos135 wot?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CALCULUSBRAINZ: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
jst been caled 4 APL on 2/9/13 in a privat sch dt pays 85k 4 which u must serve 4 atleast 2yrs be4 u quit odawise u pay d skuu 4mth salary. i'm also part of nimc trainee awaitin APL. What shud i do in dis case?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by siralos135: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
@ posterity child nothing
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: jst been caled 4 APL on 2/9/13 in a privat sch dt pays 85k 4 which u must serve 4 atleast 2yrs be4 u quit odawise u pay d skuu 4mth salary. i'm also part of nimc trainee awaitin APL. What shud i do in dis case?
wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by naanamee: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
sojiformular:
wisdom is profitable to direct.

@ Calculus Brain, try negotiating the terms with d skull, let it be 1 month in lieu of notice for resignation, tell them that's d industry practice. If they refuse to bulge, u ve tpo luk inward and decide what u really want. My opinion is since u already did training with nimc, u ll get d apl its just matter of time, and even though I dunno d pay for nimc or ur grade level (whether u r an experience hire or fresh graduate) atleast I know it would be better than d skul offer if u look at it wholistically. If u can wait for a little longer for nimc... Meanwhile best of luck and congrats to those that received iNEC apl... Inec is a good place...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ProudlyNaija1: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2013
danniyal:
Dis is d second time INEC will b issuing out APL 2 successful candidates for dis same recruitment exercise. D first set received theirs long time ago
nah ! Actually dis is d third time dey ar givin out APL.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by CALCULUSBRAINZ: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
TANX 4 D INSIGHT

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
CALCULUS BRAINZ: jst been caled 4 APL on 2/9/13 in a privat sch dt pays 85k 4 which u must serve 4 atleast 2yrs be4 u quit odawise u pay d skuu 4mth salary. i'm also part of nimc trainee awaitin APL. What shud i do in dis case?

Company and allied matters act of 1990 states that either party in a contract can decide the termination of a contract. If the hiring party is to decide,they will pay the hired party one month salary in lieu,provided the contracts is below 10years,but one year salary if the contract is above 10 year. But if the hired party is to decide,then the party will forfeit one month salary as a notice. Therefore CALCULUS BRAINZ you have nothing to loose,go and collect your APL and resume duties with the school. Paraventure NIMC calls you for APL,you have three choice of which are two very legitimate
1) Give them one month notice of resignation
2) Pay them one month salary in areas and resign immediately
Lastly, write a resignation letter and submit through any of the staff to the personnel Mgr,and resume your NIMC job.(Abscone) but be sure you don't have any of the school' item in your possession. This last option is not always good,but people go for it and sure the hiring party do not have powers to prosecute.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
swit4real:

Company and allied matters act of 1990 states that either party in a contract can decide the termination of a contract. If the hiring party is to decide,they will pay the hired party one month salary in lieu,provided the contracts is below 10years,but one year salary if the contract is above 10 year. But if the hired party is to decide,then the party will forfeit one month salary as a notice. Therefore CALCULUS BRAINZ you have nothing to loose,go and collect your APL and resume duties with the school. Paraventure NIMC calls you for APL,you have three choice of which are two very legitimate
1) Give them one month notice of resignation
2) Pay them one month salary in areas and resign immediately
Lastly, write a resignation letter and submit through any of the staff to the personnel Mgr,and resume your NIMC job.(Abscone) but be sure you don't have any of the school' item in your possession. This last option is not always good,but people go for it and sure the hiring party do not have powers to prosecute.

You must be a lawyer or experienced jobwise! But before he hire a good lawyer,fuel his car monthly or more & the case lasting bw 1-3 yrs,it'll be a drain on his NIMC alawi. He should avoid being sued in the first place. Guy use ur absolute discretion in this issue.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by swit4real: 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
gfullmoon:

You must be a lawyer or experienced jobwise! But before he hire a good lawyer,fuel his car monthly or more & the case lasting bw 1-3 yrs,it'll be a drain on his NIMC alawi. He should avoid being sued in the first place. Guy use ur absolute discretion in this issue.

@gfullmoon, you may not have understood my plight. I gave him options available,to which I stated the dis adv' of option 3. Other options haveno dis adv' and s/he can subscribe to either 1 or 2. Paying 4months salary in areas b4 termination of appointment is obnoxious and tantamount to criminality and injustice, it should be abhorred by all parties. Labour law which is supreme to any company' policy as regards to personnel management did not support it. So, I strongly advice s/he takes up the offer. A bird at hand is better than a million in the bush. Please jettison your decision and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.