Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (543972 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=sojiformular]

bro, dat amt is d basic pay. when allowance join it, it will be beta. if
u hav visited Nimc hq, u will see loads of cars. small and big. 57k per
month cannot buy such cars. Anoda thing is at u are sure of promotion
in 12 to 18 months tym, u are sure to close work by 5pm, no saturday or
sunday wrk, no one encroaches on ur public holidays or annual leave. Hav
u ever guess why so many pple reduce their age to remain in service?
This is a lifetym opportunity, I will advise u grab it wit two hands and
kneel in appreciation to God. its my opinion as a well wisher[/quote]

Nice one bro, I really appreciate dis. Thanx man!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Walert: Anybody who
is not interested in d pay should not bother to accept d offer.There
are millions out there looking for job that will grab d offer.I am sure u
know not all that glitters is gold.Posterity will tell.A word is enough
for d wise.NIMC cannot release only 57K into ur account and expect u to
live in Abuja.Those at d helms of affairs including d DG u remember
came from d banking/private sector.Check out their profile.They
understand what good welfare package does on staff motivation.Just do
the right thing to prevent future regret.You hv heard testimonies of
those formerly in d private sector.

Nice comment but u shouldn't av started with d 1st sentence.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=karaduwa01]
well said my brother, the issue here is that nobody begged anyone to
work for NIMC. Every one here is here by his own decision. What people
are failing to see is that NIMC is positioned to be a key player in the
countries affairs and will touch every sector of the economy, and will
be a Revenue Earner. an organization like this even if it is paying 57K
now will not continue like this. It has gone to a great extent to
employ performers and will not be so short sighted as to lose them over
the issue of pay. As walert has already said the DG is a banker and is
looking to employ people who can get the job done.[/quote]

Nice comment as well but ur 1st sentence isn't 2 ok. Thanx all d same.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=holuwarsheun24]After reading different comment on the issue of
salary structure I was forced to make some clearification. Am sure 90
percent of us have never gotten a federal nor state appointment before.
Please if you are not a management student go and make research on d
defination of salary. And the difference btw salary and emolument. The
letter never state your total annual emolument but it state your annual
salary. Salary is salary, a payment in return for a certain job while
salary is mostly fixed and structured across same class of organization
or industires. Salary can not comprise of allowance they are different
things. Allowance is one of many benefit you get from been employed and
its varies depending on the industires or organization wealth. Another
benefit is bonuses, among others. Mind you allowance might me monetary
and non-monetary. So my fellow collegue don't let get worked up over
nothing, salary nor allowance do not matter in a govt but job security.
Job security is the first thing we need to consider in a country like
nigeria even in d so called devlop world.
Secondly, its a public service, u shld consider how u wld be of benefit
to the masses and that brinG inner satisfaction and sense of
accomplishment. If you want to get rich over d night go into personal
business but if want to live a normal and contentment life u can stay
with NIMC. Do not be coerced or lure into geting d job.
For those that receive employment from private coy before am sure u
always see how everything is stated. Salary is always small in d letter
but they wld list allowance to make d pay more attractive. Am not asking
contract staff o! But geninue staff. A word is enough for d wise and no
more salary fighting on this thread grin till we meet again. Signing
out![/quote]

Thanx bro!
One luv!

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Ifatu(m): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2013
zinzane:

How long were u asked To wait for the posting?
2weeks. But i tink itf will be coming out nxt week becose of the urgency of the registration
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tolexydon: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2013
Abimps:

and av u now been fixed for induction

Yea, i hv been rescheduled for 27th -29th
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinetulips(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2013
@mowin, infact my hope, trust and beleive is in God for NIMC'S CALL TO GO RESUME @ A LOCAL GOVT AREA. I LOVE THE GRASS ROOTS MEN.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by karaduwa01(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2013
bigbroda:

Nice comment as well but ur 1st sentence isn't 2 ok. Thanx all d same.

I'm sorry bigbroda, I was not referring to your case, you should weigh out your options and go for what is best for you.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinetulips(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=Jippo]I apply for office Admin(LG) and have not gotting any
interview messg. Pls anyone that has being interview 4 same
position,should indicate [/quote]

I ve not gotten invites too, lets keep our fingers crossed man, and c the effect of NIMC/ALGON Summit in Asaba.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by koinsb: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2013
karaduwa01:
You have a point on this matter but you see the issue is this, the group is for NIMC Staff while this forum is for NIMC Applicants LOL. While the discussion on that group will be about goings on in organisation which should be privileged information, the best we can do is to appeal to those who have already been appointed to keep us up to date as to matters relating to us, best regards
@pinaroll please have you been called for documentation yet?. i figured we applied for the same position. (mgr customer care.) please reply. thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by koinsb: 11:25am On Oct 25, 2013
@pinaroll please have you been called for documentation yet?. i figured we applied for the same position. (mgr customer care.) please reply. thanks
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
tolexydon:

Ure right bro, i was told i was supposed to hv come 4 d induction two weeks ago on assumption dt i got their text which i did nt, nd i knw there are a lot of ppl with similar things,

From what those that went for the training posted here , when the DG addressed them and also @ Asaba Summit and made statements concerning the recruitment , saying that about 1400 applicants have been approved for appointment ,those expectant can see that around 700 people have already been trained or schedule to be trained on or before this group ends on 29 October, 2013.
looking at it closely from the first group of entry level enrollment officers of close to 300 people collected their appointment letters, plus additional four groups held between 18-20,21-23,24-26 and 27-29 looking @ an average of 100 people or + per group so far.
Somebody that provides info here even said that there are 7 more groups or batches yet to be called from the approved list.
It could be deduce that close to about 700 people are still on the waiting list for the next batches.
So Guys , let just relax and believe in God , as your name may be there already on the list ,if you pass thorough the second stages of the process. You are only yet to be called waiting for the next batches that will follow up this October group.
It is well with Us

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
write247ng: .

From what those that went for the training posted here , when the DG addressed them and also @ Asaba Summit and made statements concerning the recruitment , saying that about 1400 applicants have been approved for appointment ,those expectant can see that around 700 people have already been trained or schedule to be trained on or before this group ends on 29 October, 2013.
looking at it closely from the first group of entry level enrollment officers of close to 300 people collected their appointment letters, plus additional four groups held between 18-20,21-23,24-26 and 27-29 looking @ an average of 100 people or + per group so far.
Somebody that provides info here even said that there are 7 more groups or batches yet to be called from the approved list.
It could be deduce that close to about 700 people are still on the waiting list for the next batches.
So Guys , let just relax and believe in God , as your name may be there already on the list ,if you pass thorough the second stages of the process. You are only yet to be called waiting for the next batches that will follow up this October group.
It is well with Us
yes its true, from a source there is still a november batch for the induction/documentation/APL collection process. The process is ongoing from october to november. I know God will do it, let's kip our fingers crossed.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ofilibigiman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
I think NIMC should update their site, at least to speek well of what they stand for, so many issues can be put to rest if only their site is updated, i for one did not get their test invite but did from their site, if not for their site i wouldnt have known i was shortlisted for the test, now people are being called for training and induction, some persons here claim they didnt get any form of invite yet saw their names in the so called NIMC list, it will b very difficult to forgiv onself if in actual sense one missed out in this recruitment process as a result of information lag,

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Simplejoy:
Gud am,Asaba is fyn.It was for ALGON for South south and South-east

tot as much. cos last month or there about the DG was in Lagos for same purpose.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinaroll: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
@Koinsb, I have not yet been called for documentation. Yes we applied for the same position. I trust God that I'll be called in the next batch. Don't get worried, just pray and leave the rest to God. Have a beautiful evening.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
fidebona:

tot as much. cos last month or there about the DG was in Lagos for same purpose.

Chief Nwabueze, who spoke through the Local Government Area Summit Consultant and a member of ALGON Executive, Mr. Felix Imoisili, said that the summit has been grouped into three zones with location in Abuja to cover North-East, North-Central and North-West; Lagos location to cover south-West and the last will hold in Asaba to cover South-South and South-East. The arrangement he said is to enable the summit cover all zones and eliminate challenges that will come up if 774 local government chairmen should gather in one hall for such a meeting. He remarked that NIMC was wise in taking this bold step, knowing fully-well the great success that will be recorded in using ALGON to reach the grassroots for the NIN registration.

Am sure the summit held in ASABA is the last.so bold steps will be taken anytime from now to kick start in LG offices.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by pinetulips(m): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2013
[quote
author=fidebona]

Chief Nwabueze, who spoke through the Local Government Area Summit
Consultant and a member of ALGON Executive, Mr. Felix Imoisili, said
that the summit has been grouped into three zones with location in Abuja
to cover North-East, North-Central and North-West; Lagos location to
cover south-West and the last will hold in Asaba to cover South-South
and South-East. The arrangement he said is to enable the summit cover
all zones and eliminate challenges that will come up if 774 local
government chairmen should gather in one hall for such a meeting. He
remarked that NIMC was wise in taking this bold step, knowing fully-well
the great success that will be recorded in using ALGON to reach the
grassroots for the NIN registration.

Am sure the summit held in ASABA is the last.so bold steps will be
taken anytime from now to kick start in LG offices.[/quote]
This is a good development, i am too certain that if other oarastatal of govt can be transparent like sadNIMc 50-75% unemployed graduates ll be employed, then d remaining will pitch tent wth d private sector. Nimc continue ur good work . one luv
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alhajiro: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2013
I have not read any post concerning state office roles like admin/human resources officer on this thread. Have they been called too? What is the updates on these roles. dandutse & co. any gists please?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fidebona(m): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2013
Blessed morning to everyone.may God crown our day with His Goodness and may His mercies be new this morning upon us.stay blessed and Remain on top.
shalom!!!.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2013
alhajiro: I have not read any post concerning state office roles like admin/human resources officer on this thread. Have they been called too? What is the updates on these roles. dandutse & co. any gists please?
According to NIMC,as long as you see OFFICER in ur txt msg n appointment letter,den b prepared to get any job function. So forget about what you applied for cos dey ve d mandate to decide where to fit u in esp since u will be in d operations dept. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alhajiro: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2013
shiloh: According to NIMC,as long as you see OFFICER in ur txt msg n appointment letter,den b prepared to get any job function. So forget about what you applied for cos dey ve d mandate to decide where to fit u in esp since u will be in d operations dept. Cheers!
Thanks alot sister. am full of gratitutes.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by siralos135: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2013
shiloh: According to NIMC,as long as you see OFFICER in ur txt msg n appointment letter,den b prepared to get any job function. So forget about what you applied for cos dey ve d mandate to decide where to fit u in esp since u will be in d operations dept. Cheers!
@ shiloh ,this is not completely true.Even if we all see officer on our appointment letters,
it does not mean that someone trained for two weeks to register and enrol will be given same responsibility as someeone trained for three days for customer service and vice versa.nimc understand wat they doing in differentiatingthe training otherwiseeverybody would have been called @ d same time and given same training.the training & inductiom going on does not include hands on training on enrolment software.majority of the present trainees are customer care or admin officers etc.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 26, 2013
siralos135:
@ shiloh ,this is not completely true.Even if we all see officer on our appointment letters,
it does not mean that someone trained for two weeks to register and enrol will be given same responsibility as someeone trained for three days for customer service and vice versa.nimc understand wat they doing in differentiatingthe training otherwiseeverybody would have been called @ d same time and given same training.the training & inductiom going on does not include hands on training on enrolment software.majority of the present trainees are customer care or admin officers etc.
@siralos...we r saying d same thing my brother! Mayb because I did nt expantiate. We dat did training for 2wks,when we received our txt msg,it was specified as Enrolment n registration officer. While dose dat received after us it was just Officer. MOST of us dat went thru 2wks training were taught hw to operate d software so we will most likely work with it. But dose dat got txt later mite not actually be given d role dey applied for. Am not saying dat is what will happen for sure. But according to a friend of mine dat is dere now for induction dat applied as an ERO,he said dey will likely change dier role so dey should be prepared to do any job function under Operations and be posted anywhere. Hope u understand now!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by siralos135: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2013
shiloh: @siralos...we r saying d same thing my brother! Mayb because I did nt expantiate. We dat did training for 2wks,when we received our txt msg,it was specified as Enrolment n registration officer. While dose dat received after us it was just Officer. MOST of us dat went thru 2wks training were taught hw to operate d software so we will most likely work with it. But dose dat got txt later mite not actually be given d role dey applied for. Am not saying dat is what will happen for sure. But according to a friend of mine dat is dere now
for induction dat applied as an ERO,he said dey
will likely change dier role so dey should be
prepared to do any job function under
Operations and be posted anywhere. Hope u
now!
ok..I get it now .I actually thought you were referring to everyone that were invited by NIMC.
thanks.cheers

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by toju: 8:50am On Oct 26, 2013
greetings shiloh.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Walert(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Hello,are we going to be accommodated during d induction period?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by erijeniwt(f): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Walert: Hello,are we going to be accommodated during d induction period?
no

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Walert: Hello,are we going to be accommodated during d induction period?
a hello big NO.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by adetowubo001(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
Danyl:
am not comfortable wt abj o....I need dat redeployment. d plc iam staying os noting to write home about
As for me, only thing that would make Abuja uninteresting to me would be if Nimc doesn't pay relocation allowance and/or if it's not paid within 3 months
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2013
I felt dat y many dat were invited 4 interview and was offered another job role different 4rm wt dey applied.ws becos out of atleast 100 enrolment officer invited,40 was absent, so dey took some of d pple dat applied 4 other role 2 fill dat space 2 mek it d 100 dat they needed. So many pple been absent during d induction/documentation, is an
avenue 4 HOPE 4 dos dt are still yet 2 receive interview sms. GOD bless us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.