Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,499 members, 7,861,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (545951 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by koinsb: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
@ Abubaka tnx a lot.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
bigbroda:

It's not true. Though about 200 missed the induction(personal observation), some deliberately missed it cos they weren't interested in the job. I said 200 using the number(about 25) dat missed in my class and multiplying dat with d 8 classes available during the induction cos we had 2 sets 4 each batch(induction took place at Vines hotel and NIMC HQ simultaneously for the 4 batches with each class having about 150 meaning about 300 per batch i.e. 150 at Vines, 150 at NIMC HQ for each batch). If you multiply dis 300 by the 4 batches, u'll discover dat about 1,200 were meant 2 be at the induction.

Now lemme give u guyz d figures given by d DG concerning the recruitment exercise:
158,490 applied
24,450 wrote the test
5,750 were interviewed
1,400 were given offer
The statistics above reveals dat 4,350 weren't offered d job for this very set. They might call more people especially when the LG offices come up(personal opinion) and also considering the fact that the project is a very big one dat requires much hands coupled with the time frame/deadline(December 2013) Mr President gave the commission for the registration of all Nigerians. Also considering the 200 left from d 1,400 since about 1,200 were invited for the 4 batches)

I'm not here to discourage anyone but to throw light to some issues. The truth is dat many didn't succeed for this very set(4 batches) while few made it and weren't informed(I feel the figure of those dat made it and weren't aware should be between 100-150 since the rough calculation of those dat missed the 4 batches is about 200). We should also note dat some dat missed their induction joined the next batch cos I met a lady in dat position)

Let's keep hoping 4 d best and remain close to God. U won't get the job if only it's not the best for you cos God has a beautiful plan for everyone.

One luv!

Bro during the Training I think I heard the DG saying that people that wrote the Aptitude Test was above 100,000. The figure you quoted was about the figure of people that passed the Test. On further screening is was thrimmed down to 5,000 for interview. People that wrote the Test in my Centre was almost 3/4 of this figure you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sojiformular: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2013
Guys, pls lets all be patient in dis quest. God will grant our heart desires. Dropping ur phone number on a public forum like dis might not be healthy and may later prove counter-productive for U. I hav made d same error before and I am not enjoying d repercussion. so i will strongly advise dat we remove our phone contacts and deal wit E-mails. Ita safer dat way. just a brotherly advice. One love. happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kkon(m): 6:23am On Nov 03, 2013
afrokid: I'm beginning to wonder if I wasn't just wasting time and resources going to abuja for such a shambolic exercise they called an interview where a quite number of people were interviewed and they say they've achieved 1400 personnel where most of those that were interviewed are yet to get any message. Now I'm suspecting foul play somewhere, anyway, back to my source of living. Hopefully, one day I will leave this country to another where things are more organized and open for people to see the oactual things that happens
clear statement bro a system where everything is done in secrecy cannot justify itself as been fair. NIMC should publish these info on the national daily n stop all this hullaballo system. let us all see the so called 1400 names... my own 2 cent on the matter.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obaemf(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2013
fatherfaith: let's start another set of head count. If u fall into the following category, pls indicate wit d post u applied for and d date u were interviewed.
1. if u have been interviewed and
2. if u were interviewed for any other post, but not ERO (lg) and
3. if u have not been called for apl/documentation
this will help to understand d situation on ground better.

I was interviewed July 28, for a position other than ERO(lg), Inducted/documented with the second batch(21st-23rd), waiting for posting.......
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2013
Festyz3:
@Mowin
pls will also appreciate if u can txt d number to me 08034045760

@Mowin
Will also appreciate if you can mail me d number to confirm my name on the list elkol87@gmail.com . Thx.

Anybody wit useful info on how to confirm name on the list can kindly drop a mail too. Thx.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2013
kkon: clear statement bro a system where everything is done in secrecy cannot justify itself as been fair. NIMC should publish these info on the national daily n stop all this hullaballo system. let us all see the so called 1400 names... my own 2 cent on the matter.
The thing is dat even if they publish names people will still doubt it. Them publish names;people go complain. Dem no publish names;dem go still complain. I will advise all to just exercise patience and allow Nimc to carry out dis recruitment exercise. They never said its over yet,it might tarry but if ur name is in d list,u will surely be called. So far,this is one transparent exercise I can vouch for and I know deep within a lot off people's heart dey feel d same way too. Just pray dat God make u part of d team. One love!

3 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Talk Is Cheap: The thing is dat even if they publish names people will still doubt it. Them publish names;people go complain. Dem no publish names;dem go still complain. I will advise all to just exercise patience and allow Nimc to carry out dis recruitment exercise. They never said its over yet,it might tarry but if ur name is in d list,u will surely be called. So far,this is one transparent exercise I can vouch for and I know deep within a lot off people's heart dey feel d same way too. Just pray dat God make u part of d team. One love!
guy relax n enjoy ur Appointment. Der ws 1ce a tym u were among pple glamourin 4 names publishin bt 2day dey ar right 4 nt publishin d names. Truely wich ever way dey use in reachin dier targeted applcnt d negatively affected ones must complain, bt dier major aim wich is 2 shw transparency,professionalism,effective applcnt or client-oriented mindset n networking must hav bin achieved.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by TalkIsCheap: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2013
tontons: guy relax n enjoy ur Appointment. Der ws 1ce a tym u were among pple glamourin 4 names publishin bt 2day dey ar right 4 nt publishin d names. Truely wich ever way dey use in reachin dier targeted applcnt d negatively affected ones must complain, bt dier major aim wich is 2 shw transparency,professionalism,effective applcnt or client-oriented mindset n networking must hav bin achieved.
My guy,I implore u to go thru my posts and pinpoint where I was clamouring for the publication of names and post it ere and also where I ve said anything negative about Nimc,den I will keep quiet. I have always been a supporter of Nimc project and will always be. Whether dey giv me APL or not! Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by SenMarkMike(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fellow applicants, I don't think breeding bad blood, name calling and/or any form negativism expressio can help anyone in this NIMC project recruitment excercise. Contrarilly, I implore each of us to be confident, optimistic, polite and above all faithful in God. This is the magic wand for all frustrations and despondencies to be cleared off. God does not abandon those who place their trust in Him. God bless you as you keep faith in hopes.

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
@senMarkMike d problem is nt frm d applcnt, cos dis rancour or pandemonium is expected frm anybody, b it even nimc DG, if he/she is blindly investin his/her tym/mind/treasure in wat he/she is nt properly inform or brief abt. Nimc shud com out n use d media in addressin d issue so dat @all wil knw dier stand, startin frm dos awaitin interview,induction/training/APL, 2 dos awaitin postin/deployment. I blive wit dis der wil b less speculations n e-fightin etc.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Tenmen: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tenmen: The rate of unemployment...made prospective employers too powerful. Otherwise, I see nothing wrong if they give clear and definite information so prospective employees can plan their lives accordingly...
We grope in the dark, contending with the unknown.
That's just great!

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
tontons: guy relax n enjoy ur Appointment. Der ws 1ce a tym u were among pple glamourin 4 names publishin bt 2day dey ar right 4 nt publishin d names. Truely wich ever way dey use in reachin dier targeted applcnt d negatively affected ones must complain, bt dier major aim wich is 2 shw transparency,professionalism,effective applcnt or client-oriented mindset n networking must hav bin achieved.
tell him
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
fatherfaith: so far, only one person (@sanjo8630) as shown to be in dis category. if u are out there and u are in dis category, pls indicate.
dat means it's only 1 person on nl dat did not receive call for documentation and has done interview (not ero). @sanjo8630, I tink ur name is on the list (my opinion), so find all means to check the list to confirm dis. for all other that has been interviewed for ERO bt has nt been call, I tink we'll be called later, hopefully b4 d end of dis month (my opinion). but we can also try to check d list so dat we'll be double sure.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by holuwarsheun24: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
posteritychild: I wonder wot dis training b4 appointment letter is all about. So many agencies like NSITF and INEC gave out APL before induction and documentation. NIMC should pls do and giv us our APL. OnE tin for sure I knw is dat my appointment lettr is wit dem and shud nt be tampered with.

To answer your question, that is where professionalism comes into play. How would you compare nimc to inec? Didn't you see how nimc display competency moreso, which 1 is right, APL before training or training before APL? Judge it yourself. Name 1 company who would give you APL before u r trained @ entry level. As far as am concern nimc followed the recruitment procedure even in developed world. Nobody would temper with your APL, because nimc choose based on merit Okay just trust in God. God bless nimc
God less us all
God bless naija!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by muut2: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hmmmm............. concerning the issue of secrecy or the not-publication of the names of the successful applicants in the NIMC recruitment exercise, we should remember that Nigeria is one country where top politicians or Ogas at the top takes advantage of every opportunities to deprive the less privileged of equal right. My opinion is that NIMC should be left alone to do their job the way they have planned it. We just need to keep faith and believe in God almighty that we would not be left out in this project if it is the best we can get from Him.
I belong to the group that was tested but ve not been interviewed with lots of hope that I would be part of the team that would transform this country of ours in our own (NIMC) way.
The week I said we should pray and fast collectively was the week they started issuing APLs to those that were successful in their interview, we should still continue in our faith in God and believe that very soon we would all smile and have cause to believe the mgt of NIMC and sing Hallelujah to God almighty as He would have done it for us all who believe and trust in Him.
Brotherly, I say keep faith and remain blessed.
One love!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by sanjo8630(m): 11:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
@fatherfaith, thanks alot, have been trying all means of getting a way but have nt been able nd i was told dt d person incharge is somehow strict now nd i dnt knw if u have any link, i wil realy appreciate dt pls. here is my email add ajaniolasanjo@gmail.com
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 7:24am On Nov 04, 2013
Any jist on deployment guys
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 7:35am On Nov 04, 2013
larryjis: Any jist on deployment guys
lol no jist, accordin 2 ur word @all shud relax n allow nimc do dier tin. Cos wen u hav gotten info frm here, u wil den sign out n kip mute. *na joke oo* Lol
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by XPresie: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2013
All this Criticism, especially at this point in time, is highly Constructive. I doubt if the so put 'Merit' is by now fully enjoyed by many than just few; when u still need someone to check something for u somewhere....
It makes me to think that many only come here to claim Innocence when for real, Influence still pays well for them.
If the Critics had no intensions to stop being patient; if they do not rubbish the (+) of NIMC while pointing out the (-); if we meant to say 'the way it should be done', not 'the way it has been done by odas of d past', den dia's notin wrng wt dem......
NIMC&HCP, kp ur prosp employees abrest of d goinz, dnt kil dia faith,hope n bliev in God, in U n in Ur mandate b4 dey join u..
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2013
X-Presie:

NIMC&HCP, kp ur prospective employees abrest of d goinz, DON'T KILL dia FAITH,HOPE n BELIEVE in GOD, in U n in UR MANDATE B4 DEY JOIN U..
Thank u vry much 4 dis. D above blocked words ar d bst choice of words 4 nimc @ dis juncture. 100 likes
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by DAFESTEVE(m): 8:02am On Nov 04, 2013
tontons: Thank u vry much 4 dis. D above blocked words ar d bst choice of words 4 nimc @ dis juncture. 100 likes

My main guy I dey see u, God who started the work will complete it. U and others yet to be called re in my prayers. I love u all and wish the best in life.

ONE LOVE to my prospective colleagues in the house.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alfajohn: 9:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls can anybody confirm if the interviews for AGM cadres have been held. Specifically that of Head Corporate Audit. Will appreciate any reliable info.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Ifatu(m): 9:18am On Nov 04, 2013
guys any new on the posting
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by larryjis: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2013
@tonton i guess u are my colleague..........
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by karaduwa01(m): 9:40am On Nov 04, 2013
holuwarsheun24:

To answer your question, that is where professionalism comes into play. How would you compare nimc to inec? Didn't you see how nimc display competency moreso, which 1 is right, APL before training or training before APL? Judge it yourself. Name 1 company who would give you APL before u r trained @ entry level. As far as am concern nimc followed the recruitment procedure even in developed world. Nobody would temper with your APL, because nimc choose based on merit Okay just trust in God. God bless nimc
God less us all
God bless naija!!!

The Standard Procedure is to give someone his Appointment first then he writes an acceptance letter indicating that he has accepted the offer. That means you now have a legally binding agreement. This the way it is done in government and in private sector all over the world, in most cases like in banks you get your training on the job.
When i started working in the banking industry i was on the job for 3 months before going to training school, some of my colleagues that i trained with had been in the job for 2 years before training. The only instance where you see people getting trained before getting appointment is where the recruiting organization intends to further whittle down the numbers, its as simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by siralos135: 9:47am On Nov 04, 2013
@ kazola , are you in abuja or you are back in lagos
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by posteritychild: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2013
karaduwa01:

The Standard Procedure is to give someone his Appointment first then he writes an acceptance letter indicating that he has accepted the offer. That means you now have a legally binding agreement. This the way it is done in government and in private sector all over the world, in most cases like in banks you get your training on the job.
When i started working in the banking industry i was on the job for 3 months before going to training school, some of my colleagues that i trained with had been in the job for 2 years before training. The only instance where you see people getting trained before getting appointment is where the recruiting organization intends to further whittle down the numbers, its as simple as that.
@ karaduwa01 tell him, its just dat I don't want to give him a response concerning his post. An employee is meant to accept or decline d offer before any other tin.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kazola30: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
siralos135: @ kazola , are you in abuja or you are back in lagos
I'm in lagos. Is anything on ground.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by fatherfaith: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
sanjo8630: @fatherfaith, thanks alot, have been trying all means of getting a way but have nt been able nd i was told dt d person incharge is somehow strict now nd i dnt knw if u have any link, i wil realy appreciate dt pls. here is my email add ajaniolasanjo@gmail.com
I don't av any link 4 now. I am also try to get a link. so anyone dat can help wit how to check my name from d list shud pls contact me tru 'fatherfaith2000@yahoo.com'
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by amash(f): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Desmond and kes hi
I just got,my letter cuz y fonts have been used available, am in abj.... tried reaching madam winning but she was in a meeting. Please someone here give me update
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Danyl(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
amash: Desmond and kes hi
I just got,my letter cuz y fonts have been used available, am in abj.... tried reaching madam winning but she was in a meeting. Please someone here give me update
abeg guy is it deployment letter or APL letter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.