Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Nimc 2012/2013 Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview (542968 Views)

URGENT RESPONSE-NIMC 2013 Interview! / NIMC April 2013 Interview At Abuja / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2013
tontons: na wa ooo 4 una oo dem go jst tune u n ur m*m* channel go jst clear. Abi u nor knw say CHILDREN stil get acces 2 internet 4 naija?. Guys relax all d txt msgs go enta @1ce. By d way na 'CONGRATULATORY THX (THANKS)' she say she recieve, mayb 4 doin well in dier sch last J.S.S 3 GRADUATE party.
Lol. she got me there. u may be right.

she has even modified her post. see
dorti: .......
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 5:45pm On May 30, 2013
This wait might even be longer than expected cos the facilities to train about a thousand Applicants or more in terms of basic infrastructure,accommodation,feeding,allowances etc might not be easy thing to come by o,may be that's why NIMC is taking their time. As for their next month i.e frm 2moro kick-off,that dream might no longer be realisable cos the Training according to their claim should last bw 2 to 6 weeks.

So lets zero our mind like Alas said to avoid HBP, b4 June end that cat must surely be left out of the bag..........and Smile shall be our case!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2013
Shey nimc said dey'll officially kick start nationwide operation by june abi!! Ma fellow nairalanderz, may don end......4get abt hearsay.....dey hv no choice nw, dey will/must call us soon enough.......congrats in advance cause ur patience is abt 2 payoff......
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2013
Anything that has to do with Nigeria, delay Must follow. Its a Norm (a Curse) which has been in existence for long.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 30, 2013
gfullmoon: This wait might even be longer than expected cos the facilities to train about a thousand Applicants or more in terms of basic infrastructure,accommodation,feeding,allowances etc might not be easy thing to come by o,may be that's why NIMC is taking their time. As for their next month i.e frm 2moro kick-off,that dream might no longer be realisable cos the Training according to their claim should last bw 2 to 6 weeks.

So lets zero our mind like Alas said to avoid HBP, b4 June end that cat must surely be left out of the bag..........and Smile shall be our case!
nice one
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by cabassa16(f): 8:07am On May 31, 2013
Pls any1 in d awse dat applied for protocol officer 2 dg's office?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by shikshark: 8:20am On May 31, 2013
Its getting cold in here, where is everyone......heloooooooooo!!!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by danniyal(m): 8:29am On May 31, 2013
cabassa16: Pls any1 in d awse dat applied for protocol officer 2 dg's office?
protocol officer DG's office! shocked datz a big one o.wish u all d best
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Digatron(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2013
guys try this on your registered mtn line and get #400
text ur igbo name to 799 and get #400, someone called me from owerri and i did it.
*make sure the line is registered with ur name*
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by franchuks(m): 9:48am On May 31, 2013
@Shiloh & co..... Whr everybody run to na! Is like there is an oath of secrecy in NIMC. Anybody wt long legs shud plz confirm my info na. Peace!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by obioma2000: 10:52am On May 31, 2013
Oga DG of nimc wen una go begin call other job categories ooh include those of us wey apply for facility management services too we don taya to dey wait ooh!!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 10:55am On May 31, 2013
gfullmoon: This wait might even be longer than expected cos the facilities to train about a thousand Applicants or more in terms of basic infrastructure,accommodation,feeding,allowances etc might not be easy thing to come by o,may be that's why NIMC is taking their time. As for their next month i.e frm 2moro kick-off,that dream might no longer be realizable cos the Training according to their claim should last bw 2 to 6 weeks.

hello ,what you need to know is that when they say 2-6 weeks it means the training will vary depending on the various positions and their need for training.
You know that positions like database management/IT positions need more time for training not like enrolment officers that will just capture registrant demographic data and pick 10 finger prints that even the gsm companies are doing it and i know these are the group that will last for two weeks as their training may not be much like other positions.
For the issue about accommodation, feeding , better keep your own money as i have seen others gone for federal mda training after recruitment , and your feeding and accommodation is your responsibility , till after the training that they will augment the expenses at the end of the exercise
Get that correct and they did not tell you that they will employ up to 1000 enrolment officer.
Let try not to post our personal opinions that are not very objective , except direct info from nimc sources
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by write247ng(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2013
I believe for the past two weeks that there has been no interview ,
NIMC is planning for the positions that has already been interviewed, for their training as they have already said that the interview and training will be in batches.
I believe that within the next two weeks in the months of June before 15 something tangible will come out from the NIMC zone .
We need to be patience , prayerful and when it finally happens , your name will be there becos this is naija.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2013
Some people who asked about training during their interview in April was told that "IN A MONTH TIME" training wud start. Funny enough those who went for interview by May 7th_15th were told the same thing. So My people, even news from Nimc should be taken with a pinch of salt. Cos they themselve knw that they are far behind schedule, Once again, i wud love to say that, whatever is concerned with the Federal government is Never what they tell You, all You have to do is wait till the Oga @d top them, with their tie and suit to be ready b4 anytin can happen, 4now i bliv they are eating digestive biskit and drinking cold water in the office while pressing laptop and waiting 4 monthly bank alert
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Mowin: 12:09pm On May 31, 2013
From a Reliable source. Forget about training for now. Interview continues for other roles by next month.. Don't ask me where and hw I got the info.. But its from a genuine source

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 12:20pm On May 31, 2013
Mowin: From a Reliable source. Forget about training for now. Interview continues for other roles by next month.. Don't ask me where and hw I got the info.. But its from a genuine source
.....news.....
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by tontons: 12:23pm On May 31, 2013
Mowin: From a Reliable source. Forget about training for now. Interview continues for other roles by next month.. Don't ask me where and hw I got the info.. But its from a genuine source
i join u in CONSOLING ursef, my broda.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by albacete(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2013
tontons: i join u in CONSOLING ursef, my broda.
grin grin grin
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by alfajohn: 12:59pm On May 31, 2013
Truth be told @mowin has a very serious point. The interview for senior positions and some middle level positions have not been held.

2 Likes

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by eleameh: 1:24pm On May 31, 2013
alfa john: Truth be told @mowin has a very serious point. The interview for senior positions and some middle level positions have not been held.
alfa john: Truth be told @mowin has a very serious point. The interview for senior positions and some middle level positions have not been held.

We should not allow our overriding personal interest becloud our sense of judgement. Interview for other positions are still pending and are to be done in batches. Training may not be in batches, i stand to be corrected.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2013
I laugh... Dont b suprise to hear leta dat pple hv started wokin...
U guys are here waitin for congrat text nd trainin text... I wonda wen pple wil learn about Naija...
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by bbduty: 1:56pm On May 31, 2013
eleameh:

We should not allow our overriding personal interest becloud our sense of judgement. Interview for other positions are still pending and are to be done in batches. Training may not be in batches, i stand to be corrected.

I very much agree wit u dat we shuld nt allow our interest becloud our judgement. But I will like to point out dat d interview was done in phases cos it would av been too cumbersome to do for all positions at d same time. So tinking along dis line I will want to believe d training to will be done in phases. Just tinking aloud sha.

Den again, may is gone n we r entering june. I believe dose waiting to be called for interview n dose of us waiting for training will all know our fate in june. So let be optimistc as june is billed to be a 'win-win' month for us all. One luv guys

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2013
write247ng:
hello ,what you need to know is that when they say 2-6 weeks it means the training will vary depending on the various positions and their need for training.
You know that positions like database management/IT positions need more time for training not like enrolment officers that will just capture registrant demographic data and pick 10 finger prints that even the gsm companies are doing it and i know these are the group that will last for two weeks as their training may not be much like other positions.
For the issue about accommodation, feeding , better keep your own money as i have seen others gone for federal mda training after recruitment , and your feeding and accommodation is your responsibility , till after the training that they will augment the expenses at the end of the exercise
Get that correct and they did not tell you that they will employ up to 1000 enrolment officer.
Let try not to post our personal opinions that are not very objective , except direct info from nimc sources

Guy it's either you're a fresh learner of the Queen's Language or u're suffering from infantile insentivity. Your badderdash above simply amounts to ignoratio elenchi or rather argumentum ad hominem.

Ur words-''Get that correct and they did not tell you
that they will employ up to 1000
enrolment officer. Let try not to post our personal opinions
that are not very objective , except direct
info from nimc sources''

I used Applicant meaning everybody. And I am entitled to my candid personal opinions without any fear of equivocation. How many persons here have given direct authentic infor from NIMC 'sources'?
Pls respect ur age or I'll wish u happy children's day!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by gfullmoon(m): 4:29pm On May 31, 2013
write247ng: I believe for the past two weeks that there has been no interview ,
NIMC is planning for the positions that has already been interviewed, for their training as they have already said that the interview and training will be in batches.
I believe that within the next two weeks in the months of June before 15 something tangible will come out from the NIMC zone .
We need to be patience , prayerful and when it finally happens , your name will be there becos this is naija.

See you DG with the authentic infor about NIMC in your 'office'. Is this not your personal opinion? Guy always practise what you preach.......No just provoke me o!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Bograd83(f): 4:57pm On May 31, 2013
wot do u mean by middle level resp.
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by kentblues(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2013
tell them oo
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by banky222: 8:42pm On May 31, 2013
I heard that too
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Edokpia: 9:08pm On May 31, 2013
That is very correct, not until nimc correct their mistake by calling me 4 interview, there can never be training, that is my proclaimation and it shall be so in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by jahlove4jah: 9:15pm On May 31, 2013
chyzoo4u: @all, Log in here http://www.nimcjobs.com/Index.aspx then put ur surname and Ref n0 to print ur exam slip.
I just printed mine now, will be writting on 23rd february.
does it mean they don't send sms any more?
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by franchuks(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2013
My heart tells we would be called soonest 4 d training, while my head tells me d 'naija syndrome' has set in as was told. Jst thinking aloud sha. Peace!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by Lilyciouss: 11:01pm On May 31, 2013
Still waiting 4 nimc 2 call 4 customer care position. But I thank God I'v been called by GTBank 4 training to start as frm Monday in Abuja. At least, it'll keep my off nimc for a while. If dey call me, fyn. If not, let God's will be done!
Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by seighabenz(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2013
Cn u imagine nimc still dey call 4 interview...dey jst calld som roles 4 interview nxt week....d implicatn of dis is dat it may tk longer b4 we are calld 4 training...

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (253) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.