Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind (23203 Views)

Awesome Photo Manipulations / AMAZING PHOTO MANIPULATIONS! THESE PICTURES WILL STUN YOU! / My Manipulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:32am On Jan 30, 2013
Throughout history, great designers always found new ways to show their creativity to express themselves and create new trends ãήϑ techniques to remark their work apart from the rest of the crowd. Photo manipulation is an art in itself, that requires a skill and precision as we know, it is one of the most creative art forms to come out of the digital age . This unique photo gallery shows an amazing collection of photo manipulation art related to nature, photography, objects, illustrations, as well as some abstract and fantasy-related concepts. Hopefully, everybody will find something interesting to ignite their creativity.. Here are some, upload some ϊƒ Ɣøµ have any.

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2013
More

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2013
Some more

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:47am On Jan 30, 2013
More of em

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2013
Keep em coming

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:51am On Jan 30, 2013
Aha

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 7:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Phew!

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 8:06am On Jan 30, 2013
Anoda

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Samchelsea(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2013
Please what's the difference between photo manipulation and photoshop?
Anyway nice art work

2 Likes

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Samchelsea: Please what's the difference between photo manipulation and photoshop?
Anyway nice art work

Guy, Photoshop is a software like most software. U use these software to manipulate a picture into another thing entirely that will send out a message. Photo manipulation is usually done with combination of photos.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by GraphicsPlus(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2013
spywareczar: Throughout history, great designers always found new ways to show their creativity to express themselves and create new trends ãήϑ techniques to remark their work apart from the rest of the crowd. Photo manipulation is an art in itself, that requires a skill and precision as we know, it is one of the most creative art forms to come out of the digital age . This unique photo gallery shows an amazing collection of photo manipulation art related to nature, photography, objects, illustrations, as well as some abstract and fantasy-related concepts. Hopefully, everybody will find something interesting to ignite their creativity.. Here are some, upload some ϊƒ Ɣøµ have any.

Great, but u didnt tell us that they are not ur works. U want to indirectly take credit. Tell us that these are collection of works from various graphics designers.

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ozaro(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2013
these are freaking awesome!!!
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ozaro(m): 9:06am On Jan 30, 2013
where'd u get 'em??
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2013
GraphicsPlus:

Great, but u didnt tell us that they are not ur works. U want to indirectly take credit. Tell us that these are collection of works from various graphics designers.
did I mention I did them??

11 Likes

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2013
ozaro: where'd u get 'em??
from twistedsifter.com
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by spywareczar(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2013
@graphicsplus, beside, I can do all these manipulations, they re all piece of cake

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Iaz93: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2013
OK!
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by israel007: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2013
Link please. kiss
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ebucha: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2013
We don suffer 4 Afrika. Wht is mind blowin here. These people think we still tie leaves in Afrika, or give out people to them as slave and get a mirror in return.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ZACHIE: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2013
looney arts collections?
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by jude33084(m): 9:45am On Jan 30, 2013
the one like is the man with the walking tree wink cool
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by jude33084(m): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2013
ebucha: [s]We don suffer 4 Afrika. Wht is mind blowin here. These people think we still tie leaves in Afrika, or give out people to them as slave and get a mirror in return[/s].

angry angry angry undecided
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Koolface4u: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2013
9ice 1. jst passin by!
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2013
What a nice way to start the day (with this pictures) after Man City failed to get three points yesternight.

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2013
Amazing. I wanna feed my eyes with more of these stuffs.
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2013
Nice works.

Didn't blow my mind though.

1 Like

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2013

8 Likes

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by ozaro(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2013
Brainrex: I made this one my self
check out more of my works
http://brainrex.deviantart.com

nice
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by vandarsar(m): 10:02am On Jan 30, 2013
Will that makes you sleep better? Too many idiots on NL this days.

GraphicsPlus:

6 Likes

Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by surveycash(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2013
Creatively creative
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2013
They are fine
Re: Photo Manipulations That Will Blow Your Mind by abuaoyen(f): 10:13am On Jan 30, 2013
Beautiful art work! Dey luk so real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Line Arts Made By Me.. / My Photo Diary / FG, Edo Unveil New Pavilion Building Designs For Edo Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.