Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

His Credentials Got Burnt In A Fire Incident. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / His Credentials Got Burnt In A Fire Incident. (750 Views)

Dangote Truck And Properties Burnt As Kogi-poly Stage Protest - Photos / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Credentials Got Burnt In A Fire Incident. by mamaafrik(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2013
Hello friends,i was discussing with my neighbour concerning why he remain static careerwise ,he then openedup and told me that he wish to further his education but his o-level result and birth certificate got burnt in a fire mishap that happened to their house some years back,he said he went to his alma mater but due the fact that the former principal has been transfered they were only playing pranks,he is adamant of writing another 1 because of the rigour of brushingup on lost knowledge,what else can he do to retrieve the result?

(1) (Reply)

University Uyo Matriculate 5,984 Students / Half baked and non baked graduates are disciples of NECO / Sexually Explicit German Sex-ed Book For 1st Graders? Wtf!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.