Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver (9471 Views)

XAMPP Or WAMPSERVER, Which Is Better / How To Link Radio Button And Check Box To Database Using Dreamweaver / General PHP / Database Using Php & Mysql & Xml Q & A Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by Raylight2(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2013
please give me the steps or a site where i can get detailed info. also help on how to link it up with my site. thanks
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by solutions247(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
What do u exactly mean.do u mean d step on hw to create a datatabase using phpMyadmin or what?
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by Raylight2(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Yes. Dat's wat i mean.
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by utimatedes(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
To do that, 1) open your wampserver, 2) click on it (from the notification panel, 3) click on phpMyAdmin, 4) phpMyAdmin would open in your browser, enter the database name you want to create where you see "Create new database" and click create.
5) After that you need to click on "Privilege" to add user and privileges.
6) Click on "Add a new User" enter the database username, under host, choose local and enter password for it. grant privileges. You can grant all and click on go to create your database.

After that you can import your database content if you have it already or create table.
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by Raylight2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
Thanks how about. I saw something similar but couldn't use it. Wat's the difference between phpmyAdmin and PHPmySQL
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by solutions247(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Raylight_1: Thanks how about. I saw something similar but couldn't use it. Wat's the difference between phpmyAdmin and PHPmySQL
phpmyAdmin is just like your dreamweaver that makes tinz easy for you why phpmysql is just like html where you do al d coding yourself.

i.e to say phpmysql is for creating database just like phpMyadmin do
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by Raylight2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
K. Thanks.
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:11am On Feb 01, 2013
@Raylight, thumbs up to U man cos U're just everywhere on dis section.seems like NL was made for U..BTW, do U actually know there are books and e-books on php? My 2cents bro
Re: I Need Steps To Creating A Database Using Wampserver by Raylight2(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2013
@53cur3m0d3: thanks. i'll try to download one.

(1) (Reply)

Google To End Ban Of Publishers On Adsense, Admob, Ad Manager / Why Do People See Having A Website For Their Business A Waste Of Money?? / How To Post To Your Blog From A Java Phone Or Blackberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.