Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Help! Pls Wat Course Can I Study In D University Relating To Music - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help! Pls Wat Course Can I Study In D University Relating To Music (1181 Views)

Pls Wat Should I Do? I've Been Compelled Into A Serious Oath / Which Science Course Can Someone Apply For With D7 In Chemistry / Hi,pls Wat Are Job Opportunities For Someone Who Studied Zoology? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Pls Wat Course Can I Study In D University Relating To Music by Palchukwy: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2013
I am a science student who wants to be a music producer but my parents wants me to study in d university so wot course relating to music can i do in d university pls advice me, tnx.
Re: Help! Pls Wat Course Can I Study In D University Relating To Music by bigtt76(f): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2013
You learn 'Thuggery' and how to smoke 'igbo' plus garner a lot of females to feature on your music video as well as buy your music CD when released. The rest you need to be successful is just being talented. Nothing in the Naija universities would make you any better a musician than you already are blessed with.

Bottomline ....go to the University to study a course you can fall back to professionally when the chips are down and your music album did not make any more sale than Vic O.
Re: Help! Pls Wat Course Can I Study In D University Relating To Music by eledalo: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2013
Many univesities offer a degree in Music, apart from creative arts or theatre arts. As you want to be a producer, studying Music as a Bachelors can give an excellent theoretical and practical basis for your ambitions.
Or if you want you can study engineering or something like previous poster says, watch your ambitions die then after 4 years come back to Nairaland to ask 'when is Union Bank collecting CV','Please is there hope for 2.2 graduates', or 'Please I need oil and gas job'.

Bottomline. . . follow your ambitions through if you really want to be a producer, and not need to 'fall back when chips are down'.

1 Like

Re: Help! Pls Wat Course Can I Study In D University Relating To Music by Birichie(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2013
The course is been offered at bowen university...B.sc music

(1) (Reply)

Start Learning With Amazing Video Tutorials (education, Certification & Skills) / Need A Good ICAN Tutorial Centre In Ibadan / Coming To Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.