Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man (1422 Views)

Funny Hilarious Snapshot Prayer Of The Day / Funny Prayer Of The Day | Laugh And Forget Your Name / The Prayer Of The Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by Abrantie: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2013
May the Almighty bless you all! Eternal God, we put our faces on the ground before you today as we beg you to forgive our sins, even though, we black people, haven't sinned. I'm saying this because we are not the ones who killed your only son Jesus Christ, white people did!

As you know even better than we do, he was betrayed by a white man, they handed him over to another white man who ordered him to be whipped! Moreover, these same white people ordered him to be crucified! The traitor was called Judas Iscariot. You can check this out, we don't have names like Iscariot here in Nigeria, we are called: Ikenna, Emem, Yakubu, Achebe, Odige, Ada, Sade, Sola, Halima, Idara,Chidi, Hassana, Nana, Taiwo, Nnamdi, Shehu, Osaro, Funke, Chidera, Danjuma, Doyinsola, Aloaye, etc...

We have no clue where is the Golgotha (that's the place where they crucified your beloved son), we just know how to go from Lagos to Kaduna to Abuja to Ibadan to Enugu to Maidugiri and come back. We've never been to any of the holy cities in the Bible, therefore we can't possibly be implicated in the crucifixion of our Lord. If you don't believe us, please watch the movie,"The Passion of the Christ" and you will see for yourself that no black person, let alone an African or a Nigerian took part in that sad event.

This is why we beg you O Lord Almighty, please make black people rich at long last and let white people work for them for a change!

Amen.

6 Likes

Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
and u tink dis is gud? Rubbish.
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by realsammie(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
ekenedegreat: and u tink dis is gud? Rubbish.

who this sadist i beg shift joor cos u no follow.

op u try, its funny cheesy
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by Abrantie: 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2013
ekenedegreat: and u tink dis is gud? Rubbish.

Why don't you come up with yours and lets compare?
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2013
realsammie:

who this sadist i beg shift joor cos u no follow.

op u try, its funny cheesy
is like u re stupid!! Wat is gud in dis yoke? Nonsense.
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by realsammie(m): 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
ekenedegreat: is like u re stupid!! Wat is gud in dis yoke? Nonsense.

well i wont blame u since u've got no sense of humour. oya share ur joke lets see.
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by mackenzie007(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
men dis joke's funny. I mean dis guy tried. Nt easy men. I tink ur nt rily on ur gud state of mind sha. Dnt wory wen ur alrite. Rid it again. Nd lllllaaaafffff!!!!!!!!
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by yommy78: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
This joke funny die.
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by Abrantie: 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2013
Haters are gonna hate but I think this is good enough for front page. MODS... do your job!! grin
Re: The Prayer Of A Nigerian Man by realsammie(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
Abrantie: Haters are gonna hate but I think this is good enough for front page. MODS... do your job!! grin

If u think this will make FP then u av 2 wait till 2050

(1) (Reply)

Most Common Lies Told By Men / 'End Time Things' / People Mistake Him For Jay Z . See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.