Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? (5668 Views)

Mtv Base, Trace Urban Conspire Against Nigerian Music. / How Do I Get My Video On Mtv Base And Channel O / Get A Low Budget Music Video ( Mtv Base Standard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by damseremie(m): 7:14pm On Mar 06, 2008
Okay, i happen to know that a lot of people have been wondering exactly this same thing, Its quite clear that b4 ur video is given any good rep in naija, it has to be on Mtv base (this is not an understatement).
I know that Mtv Base will check the video to ensure its u to standards and all that and am willing to go through the entire process but there dosent seem to be anyone who knows where i am to submit these videos to. The Mtv base site is also not helping matters as it doesnt provide any real address where anything can be sent to.
So can anyone help?
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by damseremie(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2008
am still waiting, ill'd like to believe that theres someone out there who has the right connections
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by dominique(f): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2008
you should try to get it aired locally first, if its all that, then maybe mtv base will pick it up. What genre are you into?
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by crashman: 12:57am On Mar 11, 2008
For any enquiries about getting music videos played on MTV base; get in touch with our Lagos team who include Femi and Shola
Femi Olagbaiye (olagbaiye.femi@mtvne.com); olushola thompson (shola_64@yahoo.com),

I think your video either to be incredibly tight for it to be aired straight up or must be enjoying a lot air play locally first,
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by damseremie(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2008
dominique:

you should try to get it aired locally first, if its all that, then maybe mtv base will pick it up. What genre are you into?
Thanks. I am actually not an artist but a Creative Director, so i actually represent a number of artists whose genres vary. The videos are already been aired locally on NTA, AIT and a few other regional stations but everyone knows MTV is it

crashman:

For any enquiries about getting music videos played on MTV base; get in touch with our Lagos team who include Femi and Shola
Femi Olagbaiye (olagbaiye.femi@mtvne.com); olushola thompson (shola_64@yahoo.com),

I think your video either to be incredibly tight for it to be aired straight up or must be enjoying a lot air play locally first,

Thanks and yes the videos are tight and they are getting airplay locally, I have sent mails to the addresses and am looking forward to hearing from them . Will keep you posted. In the meantime, Heres two of them that are on youtube,

Rise Again by Sheun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcUoj-S8iio

Stand by Sheun: http://www.youtube.com/v/PxNcVVKdL0c
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by buzzgonz(m): 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2008
Why don't you contact MTV BASE for more enquires?
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by damseremie(m): 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2008
i had tried to contact them previously from the website withot reply but i have gotten a reply now .Thanks for all your support. Will tell you how it goes
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 12, 2008
We welcome your videos at http://www.jujunation.com. We are an African music site and we get lots of people watching our videos.
Re: Mtv Base Dilemma: How Do I Get My Video Aired? by Cameronsss: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2012
You can submit your videos through www.MusicVideoSubmissions.com they can hook you up with MTV and a bunch of other networks.

(1) (Reply)

Timaya - Ukwu [video Download] / Gospel Singers/musicians Drop Your Whatsapp Number For A Group Add. / Drake Vs Lil'wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.