Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea (5359 Views)

Lmao:cech Vows To Kill Ivanovic / José Morinho Plans To Take C Ronaldo With Him To Stamford Bridge And OTHERS. / Ferguson Signs Javier Hernandez, Plans To Boot Out Berbatov! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ken82(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2008
He's just a noise maker
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by alexbragga(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2008
as a true blue i hate baba ruka i.e avram grant and love jose but wud stl want chelsea to win if we ever faced him
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by cyclopxdan(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2008
Is it important to disccuss morinho and chelsea here, but like my friend said i will also apprciate it, lol
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by boysteve1(m): 11:07am On Mar 11, 2008
Who be Mourinho?, Dat Lucky lousy bastard!!?
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Dementor(m): 11:25am On Mar 11, 2008
All dese useless journalists are looking for ways to sell their papers and they then credit stupid statements to mourinho, whatever he's still the special one, arsenal and manu fans can scar for all i care.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Jaytee67(m): 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
Take it or leave it, the man Josse Mourinho is an achiever. I see him living up to his claims. My thumb is up for him!
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by squad1: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2008
I just love this guy, Mourinho 4life

And to all Anti-Mourinho's (na bad belle go KILL all of u) Amen
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by vislabraye(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
We should all be used to Morino by now. He always has a point to prove, Whether he wins Chelsea or not , that is his business. He made people dislike Chelsea, i hope he doesnt infect the next club he's going to
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by vikiviko(m): 3:50pm On Mar 11, 2008
Mourinho we chelsea fans appreciate your good works in making our club one of the most famous in the last 4 years.

With all respect you became more popular and you got the name , The Special One, while you were th boss.

Please don't create animosity bewteen us, we still love you.
Wherever you go in Europe, we'll still monitormyour progress, if eventually we meet at any champions League matches, let it be.

Don't draw the first blood before we play.

Kudos to the special one.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Scopium: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2008
[size=13pt]Ehen, and so what? Goodluck to the killer and goodluck to the victim![/size]
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by mekoyo(m): 9:24am On Mar 12, 2008
I wonder why BBC likes giving popularity to Jose Murinho

If he sneezes it will be in the head line

if he smiles the same thing

what is the big deal about his simple comment to derserve this head line

he said what every coach will say and i wonder why it became headline news

ANOTHER ENGLISH MEDIA HYPEshocked

Because he is the SPECIAL ONE. Six trophies in three years.

He deserves the popularity.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2008
Let him go ahead and teach Grant a lesson
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by tonix2(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2008
The special one is gonna rein supreme for a long time to come
he's a great coach who brought chelsea to the fore,
no doubt we miss him @ chelsea and in ENGLAND.
go SPECIAL ONE, GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by omoita05(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2008
Every1 should leave my mourinho alone o. the special one himself. he is the by far the realest manager in the world. he tells you a is a. unlike other managers. and his tactic is always spot on.
liek he said ass winger of ass anal have it easy at highbury. which other big club don't care about winning trophy.
i will ask you this in 5 years time if they are talking about who won the carling cup in 06'07 season. they will say chelsea football club beat arsenal (ass anal) no one will say ass anal played with kids on the day. they will always remember the winner.
so the philosophy that ass anal play pretty football or they have great youngsters will be irreleveant because they don't win nothing.

as for me i'm no complaining becuase i don't want them to win jack.

BRING BACK THE SPECIAL ONE, CfC 4 Life

Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by slimnike(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2008
I wish Derby county can just draw Us today so they can sack Him. I mean RAM
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by dmenax: 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2008
Derby ke, u think that can happen

This man don hear am ooooo
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Opoki(m): 8:47am On Mar 14, 2008
Mourinho is nothing but a dumbass grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Opoki(m): 8:50am On Mar 14, 2008
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2008
Opoki:

If Mourinho is a dumbass what are you?
Castrated Idiot!
grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by Danoe(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2008
Great BLUES!!!!! the most constant thing in life is change. So my opinion is; Mourinho can't stay in the club forever so lets embrace the change and forge ahead for more Victories!!!!!!BLUES FOREVER
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by toyintiwal(m): 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2008
U guys are very stupid, will you please stop fighting for gunners, chelsea, man u, barca, etc, and face something else, am a real naija made, and moreoveer this is Nairaland not UKland, or US, lets face reality, Nigeria is good for you, lets support Nigerian club like Berger, enyimba, donaltoes, shark, beldel insurance etc please, 08068890096
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ituen(m): 7:00am On Mar 17, 2008
Mourinho will definitely come back to Chelsea.

But to all chelsea fans, Money has caused a rift b/w the coach and owner of the club and we have a new man in the Helm. I think we shld support Avram grant (even though i dont like him myself). See the likes if Alex and Wenger. Even if the team is loosing, people still believe in Them. So let us think as 1 rather than expect the club to win matches and the grimace anytime we see his face.

As for haters, Mourinho was given a parting sum of $50m, (to even shut his mouth on why he resigned) So i dont see him desperately looking for a club.

The blues will survive oh without mourinho. But the TACTICIAN has put the club in the spotlight and has caused the EPL to be more interesting
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ManJaf: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2008
Mounrhino remains the hero of the new face of the premiership. If not for jose, we will not be having 4 English teams in the Champions leahue Q/finals. I love Chelsea, but we have no coach now
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ituen(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2008
My bros, all we need to do is support grant and all will be well

There is no use frustrating his morale by frowning our faces wen we see him. He can feel bad. Since OGa abrahamovic say make im dey, we go fold hand support the club na
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ManJaf: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2008
Jose brought fame/class to my club CHELSEA and lots of colour and quality football to the premiership. If not for Jose, we will not be talking of 4 English teams in the champions league q/finals today. Even match attendance at the premiership improved due to the competetiveness introduced by Jose. Before Jose, the premiership was said to be a boring "marathon" but Jose turned it into an interesting "dash". At Chelsea, we have no manager yet, the team is currently riding on the Mourhino legacy.
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ituen(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2008
then lets pray for this season to end quick

Chelsea will take the CL but im skeptical abt the EPL
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ManJaf: 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2008
Dont be too quick Ituen. 5 weeks ago, nobody knew Arsenal's lead will be cut down to pieces and the way things are, the gunners eem to have no firing power left for the EPL. And if liverpool do them in, then no silverware for them. I say Chelsea still has their sight solidly on the 2 trophies if the boys remember Jose's instructions
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ituen(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2008
I believe you but all we need is the CL cos dats wat Jose woulda loved to celebrate with the Club

Managing a club for the1st time and defending a trophy is no small feat. Even Sir and Wenger couldnt do it

So i believe Jose go drink beer with us if CL trophy comes to Stamford
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by eroyapa: 2:04am On Mar 23, 2008
Mourinho life is in Chelsea but he missed it.i wonder what club will sign him
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by ituen(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2008
eyimba can hire him na grin
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by eroyapa: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
Mourinho sucks
Re: Mourinho Plans To 'Kill' Chelsea by eroyapa: 6:32pm On Mar 24, 2008
Mourinho is so full of crap.him head wey be like TAMBOURINE
Gunners 4 life
chelsea go fear gunners.
Chelsea no dey look face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City New Badge 'leaked' By Intellectual Property Office / Arsenal Vs Tottenham [3-0] on Saturday, 31st October / Frank Lampard Ruled Out Of England's Euro 2012 Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.