Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets (799 Views)

FG Approves Sale Of NITEL/MTEL For $252m / IPMAN Inaugurates Sale Of Kerosene At N50 Per Litre Nationwide / Newclime Products For Supply And Sale In Any Quantity-in The South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by Delafruita(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
i am considering going into the business of selling intimacy gadgets for male and female.anyone with useful hints should please contact me on 08097026097 or 07069055647.email-delafruita@yahoo.com or skype-afolayinka1

also,suppliers of intimacy gadgets should please contact me.

thanks
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by plainmirror(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
My aunty deals on such marchandise perhaps Ʊ can contact ♏e for more secure info via 08162073394. Plainmirror93@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by Chinom(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2013
If you have the market in Nigeria, i can supply you. Will get in touch later.
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by Delafruita(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Chinom: If you have the market in Nigeria, i can supply you. Will get in touch later.
please contact me
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2013
You will definitely need an e-commerce shop for that kind of business. Absolutely perfect for anonymous shopping. It's also cheaper when compared to renting and maintaining a brick and morter shop.
I will also suggest that you use a pay on delivery option for shoppers withing your city.
You can also have payment integration on the website.
Email me at hardaydavid@gmail.com for more details.
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by plainmirror(m): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2013
E-commerce is a nyc option,dat can βε achieved on free expense if Ʊ own a blog.
Stock variation wil also attract more customers .lest i forgot,Ʊ hv 2 obtain a licence to avoid any sort of legal warfare
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by 2sexy(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Get on aliexpress.com... Na u go tire to choose cheesy
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by osca123(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
does this line of business require any licensing or govt approval...just tinking out loud
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by Delafruita(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
osca123: does this line of business require any licensing or govt approval...just tinking out loud
it shouldnt.it would be very ridiculous if it did
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by plainmirror(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Did Ʊ recieve ma mail? As regards to τђё catalogue
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by Delafruita(m): 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
plainmirror: Did Ʊ recieve ma mail? As regards to τђё catalogue
i didnt.please send it to cornellrealtors@gmail.com
Re: I Need Info On Supply And Sale Of intimacy gadgets by plainmirror(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Delafruita: i didnt.please send it to cornellrealtors@gmail.com
A̶̲̥̅♏ sure uhv recieved it

(1) (Reply)

Need Liberty Reserve Accnt / I'm In Need Of Guys To Partner With. / Ecobank Ojuelegbe Branch On Fire Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.