Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student (20563 Views)

4 Convicts Hanged In Edo / Picture: Cultist Killed In Unijos Today After Killing Student / Death Sentence For Two Cops For Killing Student, Court Judges. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by imperiouxx(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2013
Varsity Worker To Die By Hanging For Killing Admission Seeker

A 27-year-old clerical officer of the Delta State University, DELSU, Abraka, one David Wonder Erhirhie has been sentenced to death by an Orerokpe high court in the State, having found him guilty of killing a female student, Princess Chinoso Ijezie who was seeking for admission at the University sometime in 2009.

Prosecution led by Mr. Theophilous Omenuwoma had told the court that “David Wonder, until the ugly incident was a junior staff with DELSU was an admission racketeer who collected the sum of N155,000 from the deceased to assist her to secure admission into the University.

“He however could not secure the admission for the deceased but in a bid to cover up the fraud he lured the late Princes Chinoso Ijezie to his house under the pretence that he wanted to refund the said amount but instead, he murdered and secretly buried her in a shallow grave close to his house before nemesis caught up with him”, prosecution added.

Prosecution called six witnesses to prove its case while the accused testified by himself and called no witness.

The court in convicting him stated that “the punishment for a crime of this magnitude is death penalty. This accused does not deserve less.

He is therefore sentenced to death by the neck until he is dead”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/varsity-worker-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-admission-seeker/

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by atikubaba(m): 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
Nah wa ohh.just for a patry sum u took her life.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by oboy3(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2013
What a wicked world
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by imeller: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
An even more terrible death should be prescribed for crimes of such magnitude. The problem with Nigerian Judicial systems is that he is allowed to go to court Indefinitely and at the end or when Govt changes he might be released.
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Afam4eva(m): 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
People are wicked oo
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
pension looter needs to be hanged too

5 Likes

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Tjohn1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
He deserves to die, wicked man

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by hrmkz: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Poverty is not a license to kill!

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by topsy1971: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
Extremely and devilishly wicked.
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Asis(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Haba,wt is all dis?eheh? Its really a wicked world...its well sha

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by FUCKU: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2013
Jesus Christ! Why must God allow this kind of thing to happen.. Chei NIGERIA IS CURSED OOO... I am just afraid of this country..hey!
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2013
I am "indifferent" he deserves the death penalty for such an heinous crime.
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by spicyp(f): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2013
Been in delsu for four years now......,neva heard it

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by goldfish80(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2013
Devil is about to welcome one of his own....there must be wild party ιϞ hell. Very good verdict!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by yungdamaz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
U collected ha moni..nd then collected her life...tym 4 nature 2 colect urz...rip 2d dead
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by omarky(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2013
Serves him right!!!
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by humblesteve(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
What a wicked act chaiiiiii this man must be punished for His bad deed. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen...
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by lilypretty03: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by omochristi: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
Dis happened wen I was in 100L,heard about it.gud 4 him
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by iamswizz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
Where is this woman sef... Mama nkechi.. Mama nkechi.. Where is ma food na?
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2013
How could he think killing her would solve the problem. What a wicked world
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Lawconfessor(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2013
Bleep U: Jesus Christ! Why must God allow this kind of thing to happen.. Chei NIGERIA IS CURSED OOO... I am just afraid of this country.. hey!

If u dont knw wot to say, its always better to read n pass. ARE U D ONE DAT CUR.SED DIS BELOVED CON3?
Or u fink dat fins lyk dis n worse dont hapn in oda con3s?

@op, d act is uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by DisneyAngel(f): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2013
spicyp: Been in delsu for four years now......,neva heard it
then you are not in delsu

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by dadicvila(m): 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2013
I am a firm believer in death penalty,he who wickedly takes the life of another deserves nothing but death.....

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by NessaFresh(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2013
Too bad...serves him rite
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by OmerianConsult: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
Fair judgement
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Seeeeeeee: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
may her soul rest in peace but come to think of it if the girl was my sister i will kill him by myself cutting his body part by part till he bleeds to dead
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2013
Afam4eva: People are wicked oo
you no know before?

1 Like

Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
Hmm naija are stil using this charges?We have 2 hang many our leaders.
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by buchibabe: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2013
May his black soul rot in d fieriest part of hell.and may lucifer and his agents feast on him
Re: DELSU Worker To Be Hanged For Killing Student by Geniero: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2013
I witnessed ds horror in 2009 while I was stil in delsu..justice for de poor gurl @ last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Tops Worst States On Kidnappings. See Others / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / Ubong Assam Delivers In Kidnappers’ Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.