Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. (23054 Views)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 / Betonmarket Alerts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by JimloveTM(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
Earlier last yr, when i first learnt about Betonmarket, i was not interested. It sounded like gambling to me, and i lost over 127 dollars. Honestly, i was so unwise. I saw it like gambling and i lost like a gambler..

Earlier this year, i read up about some people who study before trading, and i saw a different approach to it. I no longer saw it as gambling. I began seeing it as an investment that i could study about before trading. I decided to study harder the random indices, the rise and fall, and the forex market of Betonmarket.

I believe the best things in life are free, so I'll share this freely with as many that bother to open this thread to read. This strategy i came up with it after 3 months of trading with the virtual account and i was able to turn 10,000 dollars in the virtual account to 25,000 dollars in 12 days. It took a lot of discipline, but it paid off.

Excitedly, i funded my real account with 60 dollars, i was eager to see it work on my real account. I stuck to discipline and i withdrew 50 dollars to my bank account after 6days of trading, and had over 30 dollars to trade with again. In actual sense, i made 20 dollars in 6 days, i.e 3 dollars profit daily. As time went on, i began making 10 dollars daily. At this rate, i'll be making 300 dollars monthly.. And it all began from my little 60 dollars account funding.

Please note that the higher you can risk as capital and as daily trading amount, the higher your daily profits can be. But you need discipline. This is a sure strategy.

THE STRATEGY::
I trade Random Index, and i begin trading by 8am GMT, by then i have chosen a random index that is sinusoidal (going up and down) at intervals. With this kind of chart, it is not going up forever or moving down forever, so the rise and fall occurs periodically. So i choose to trade Rise every 1hour immediately after one trade ends, i trade rise again for the next one hour on the same random index.

Example: If i choose to trade random index 25 and it is sinusoidal, i'll trade rise after every hour. The idea is that even if i lose my first trade or second trade for the day, i'll win my 3rd or 4th trade cuz the chart is sinusoidal, i.e. it alternates Between rise and fall every hour. (i dont knw if u understand this. This is the koko behind sinusoidal charts)., and the beauty is that any time you lose your trade, you double the amount for the next trade. You keep doubling till you win. This is called the martingale investment strategy. Please google it up for more details..

Inorder to trade with martingale principle, you must have a fairly large amount in your betonmarket account. A capital of 100 dollars means you may place your first trade with 2 dollars, if you lose this, next trade is 4 dollars, lose this trade, and your next trade is 8 dollars, lose this and your next trade is 16 dollars. If you win this, you gain dollars and your new balance becomes 102 dollars. Wit the martingale strategy, it does not matter how many times you lose. Each win wipes off your loses. But since the chart i recommend is the one SINUSOIDAL, you will not lose up to three times consecutively. So profits is guaranteed.

WARNING: PLS STUDY THE MARTINGALE PROPERLY BEFORE USING IT!,
A capital of 60 dollars with trading stake of 2 dollars profit target each trade will take 2+4+8+16+32 to exhaust your capital. You will have to lose 5 CONSECUTIVE times to lose all your money, and this is almost impossible if you CAREFULLY observe and choose a SINUSOIDAL random index chart.
PLEASE NOTE IT MAY NOT WORK FOR FOREX CHARTS BECAUSE MARKET FORCES AND NEWS MAY CAUSE THE CHART TO BE ON THE RISE ALL THROUGH THE DAY OR FALL ALL THROUGH THE DAY, and SUCH A CHART IS NOT SINUSOIDAL.

NOTE: If you wanna trade rise every hour, ensure it is rise all through the day for the same random index market. Dont be tempted to try fall. Stick with rise throughout that day. Sane applies for anyone who starts his day with fall. The sinusoidal property of the chart will ensure you win.

DISCLAIMER: This strategy works for me is not a guarantee it will work for you, ensure you try it FOR A WEEK IN A VIRTUAL ACCOUNT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS!. Ask your questions below.

Before criticizing or praising this strategy, try it out first
Image below is an example of a sinusoidal chart.

Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by ebankole: 8:54pm On Jan 30, 2013
nw wat is ur method of studyin d random chart?and wat if d market is fluctuatin?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by patsucess: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please where can one find the SINUSOIDAL random index chart in betonmarkets to follow,please reply
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by koksybrown: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by barikay: 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
patsucess: Please where can one find the SINUSOIDAL random index chart in betonmarkets to follow,please reply
patsucess: Please where can one find the SINUSOIDAL random index chart in betonmarkets to follow,please reply
I also want to know. Again, does a random index goes sinusoidal once it is 8am GMT? What is the creteria for knowing that a random index is going to be sinusoidal? Is there any guarantee that once it is rising it will surely come down? Does random index fluctuate on hourly basis?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by JimloveTM(m): 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
No accurately known strategy for studying random indices but for me when i look at a random index market that is going up and down (sinusoidal or fluctuating), most time it will remain So for up to 6 to 8hours before going to one direction. So if i notice that it has been sinusoidal for more than an hour i can then trade on it

my target daily is 12dollars.. 4 dollars 3times in the day. The 12dollars may come after 5 or 7trials that means i win some and lose some, but because i use martingale strategy of money doubling, any win i make wipe away any series of losses that day. I try as much as to avoid greed cuz when the chart begins going one way it is dangerous for my strategy.

Like i said too earlier before implementing this try it out on a virtual account for at least a week or two.
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by barikay: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
[quote author=JimloveTM]No accurately known strategy for studying random indices but for me when i look at a random index market that is going up and down (sinusoidal or fluctuating), most time it will remain So for up to 6 to 8hours before going to one direction. So if i notice that it has been sinusoidal for more than an hour i can then trade on it

my target daily is 12dollars.. 4 dollars 3times in the day. The 12dollars may come after 5 or 7trials that means i win some and lose some, but because i use martingale strategy of money doubling, any win i make wipe away any series of losses that day. I try as much as to avoid greed cuz when the chart begins going one way it is dangerous for my strategy.

Like i said too earlier before implementing this try it out on a virtual account for at least a week or two. [/quote ] nice system, although I do not understand your last paragraph " I try as much as to avoid greed cuz when the chart begins going one way it is dangerous for my strategy." I will study it pls, stay tone, in case of further questions
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by barikay: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2013
What is the longest losing streak u have ever experience?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by JimloveTM(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
barikay: What is the longest losing streak u have ever experience?

i have traded 33times with this strategy but the most consecutive losses has 3losses back to back. Other times are once or twice and Lol I've made back my capital long ago and only just trading with profits,

my martingale strategy has 5 stake chances I'm trying to extend to 6 or 7 to make it more stable with 4dollars profit target each win
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by barikay: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2013
@jimlove, pls mail me. I want to get help from u. Thanks.
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 08, 2013
i am in bro... please dont mind meeting up with ya for some coaching...thanks
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by kemioo77(f): 5:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
JimloveTM: Earlier last yr, when i first learnt about Betonmarket, i was not interested. It sounded like gambling to me, and i lost over 127 dollars. Honestly, i was so unwise. I saw it like gambling and i lost like a gambler..

Earlier this year, i read up about some people who study before trading, and i saw a different approach to it. I no longer saw it as gambling. I began seeing it as an investment that i could study about before trading. I decided to study harder the random indices, the rise and fall, and the forex market of Betonmarket.

I believe the best things in life are free, so I'll share this freely with as many that bother to open this thread to read. This strategy i came up with it after 3 months of trading with the virtual account and i was able to turn 10,000 dollars in the virtual account to 25,000 dollars in 12 days. It took a lot of discipline, but it paid off.

Excitedly, i funded my real account with 60 dollars, i was eager to see it work on my real account. I stuck to discipline and i withdrew 50 dollars to my bank account after 6days of trading, and had over 30 dollars to trade with again. In actual sense, i made 20 dollars in 6 days, i.e 3 dollars profit daily. As time went on, i began making 10 dollars daily. At this rate, i'll be making 300 dollars monthly.. And it all began from my little 60 dollars account funding.

Please note that the higher you can risk as capital and as daily trading amount, the higher your daily profits can be. But you need discipline. This is a sure strategy.

THE STRATEGY::
I trade Random Index, and i begin trading by 8am GMT, by then i have chosen a random index that is sinusoidal (going up and down) at intervals. With this kind of chart, it is not going up forever or moving down forever, so the rise and fall occurs periodically. So i choose to trade Rise every 1hour immediately after one trade ends, i trade rise again for the next one hour on the same random index.

Example: If i choose to trade random index 25 and it is sinusoidal, i'll trade rise after every hour. The idea is that even if i lose my first trade or second trade for the day, i'll win my 3rd or 4th trade cuz the chart is sinusoidal, i.e. it alternates Between rise and fall every hour. (i dont knw if u understand this. This is the koko behind sinusoidal charts)., and the beauty is that any time you lose your trade, you double the amount for the next trade. You keep doubling till you win. This is called the martingale investment strategy. Please google it up for more details..

Inorder to trade with martingale principle, you must have a fairly large amount in your betonmarket account. A capital of 100 dollars means you may place your first trade with 2 dollars, if you lose this, next trade is 4 dollars, lose this trade, and your next trade is 8 dollars, lose this and your next trade is 16 dollars. If you win this, you gain dollars and your new balance becomes 102 dollars. Wit the martingale strategy, it does not matter how many times you lose. Each win wipes off your loses. But since the chart i recommend is the one SINUSOIDAL, you will not lose up to three times consecutively. So profits is guaranteed.

WARNING: PLS STUDY THE MARTINGALE PROPERLY BEFORE USING IT!,
A capital of 60 dollars with trading stake of 2 dollars profit target each trade will take 2+4+8+16+32 to exhaust your capital. You will have to lose 5 CONSECUTIVE times to lose all your money, and this is almost impossible if you CAREFULLY observe and choose a SINUSOIDAL random index chart.
PLEASE NOTE IT MAY NOT WORK FOR FOREX CHARTS BECAUSE MARKET FORCES AND NEWS MAY CAUSE THE CHART TO BE ON THE RISE ALL THROUGH THE DAY OR FALL ALL THROUGH THE DAY, and SUCH A CHART IS NOT SINUSOIDAL.

NOTE: If you wanna trade rise every hour, ensure it is rise all through the day for the same random index market. Dont be tempted to try fall. Stick with rise throughout that day. Sane applies for anyone who starts his day with fall. The sinusoidal property of the chart will ensure you win.

DISCLAIMER: This strategy works for me is not a guarantee it will work for you, ensure you try it FOR A WEEK IN A VIRTUAL ACCOUNT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS!. Ask your questions below.

Before criticizing or praising this strategy, try it out first
Image below is an example of a sinusoidal chart.
@JIMLOVE: highly informative thread!!!!!!!! Pls my question is: what do u mean by RANDOM INDEX 25 and which type of BET does this strategy work best?its quick 10 percent,fall/rise etc
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Knaruto(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2013
broda where can one get the chart
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by ebankole: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2013
tel us where and how to get to ramdom 25 chart on BOM.

1 Like

Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Chigorkizz(m): 2:09am On Feb 23, 2013
Nice 1 bro
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by kingssmith(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
THE COMMON CHANLLEGES USING MARTINGLE STRATEGY YOU NEVER MENTIONED HERE IS NETWORK BREAK,OR ARE YOU NOT IN NIGERIA?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by JimloveTM(m): 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
ebankole: tel us where and how to get to ramdom 25 chart on BOM.

click on charting, use candle sticks chart from light charts on your pc, but from phone, u cant access light charts, use legacy charts
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by ebankole: 12:08am On Feb 25, 2013
thanks JIMLOVE,u mean the chart available on BOm random indices?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by kemioo77(f): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2013
@ jimlove,pls what is the difference btw ramdom index 25,50,75 and the effect they all have on the BET
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by JimloveTM(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
ebankole: thanks JIMLOVE,u mean the chart available on BOm random indices?

Yes
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by JimloveTM(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
kemi_oo77: @ jimlove,pls what is the difference btw ramdom index 25,50,75 and the effect they all have on the BET

there are differences but i dont know Where their base or control is from.. The reason i trade and enjoy the random market is that i dont have to worry about NEWS Which affects Forex market directions badly.

Random market is determined by the forces of ppl trading it. If more ppl for example are trading random index 25 for example to rise So it Will be. And when more fall traders enter it resumes downward direction.
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by ebankole: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
@JIMLOVE..GOD BLESS U.

FINALY U AVEN'T STATE WHICH BARRIER U USE.

IS 0 Or-9 +9..please specify and do u use time? wat expiry time do u use?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Chigorkizz(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Jimrose.i nid ur fone number or email pls.
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by kajoula(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2013
@OP....I'm new to the exchange market,just studying things about Forex lately ....Can i give the BetonMarket a try.... ?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by ebankole: 11:13am On May 01, 2013
kajoula: @OP....I'm new to the exchange market,just studying things about Forex lately ....Can i give the BetonMarket a try.... ?

just email sholiray@gmail.com and i will give the FREE BOM beginners guide.CHEERS.
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Manweysabi(m): 1:20pm On May 01, 2013
ebankole: @JIMLOVE..GOD BLESS U.

FINALY U AVEN'T STATE WHICH BARRIER U USE.

IS 0 Or-9 +9..please specify and do u use time? wat expiry time do u use?
he uses rise/fall. Not in/out
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by afajack(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2013
please tell us the real name of the site u re using on betonmarket.
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by barikay: 10:46am On May 03, 2013
The strategy is dangerous o . I try it and d price fall all through d day. Warning
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Chibenze(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2013
kemi_oo77: @JIMLOVE: highly informative thread!!!!!!!! Pls my question is: what do u mean by RANDOM INDEX 25 and which type of BET does this strategy work best?its quick 10 percent,fall/rise etc
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by vingi(f): 7:31pm On May 07, 2013
@OP pls am interested in dis,bt need to be trained practically,will you be kind enough to refer me to where I can receive training?
Re: A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. by Manweysabi(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2013
vingi: @OP pls am interested in dis,bt need to be trained practically,will you be kind enough to refer me to where I can receive such training pls?
this is where it's happening https://www.nairaland.com/1236921/binary-option-free-alert-season/28

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigeria Lost Its Place As Africa’s Largest Economy / Cost Of Acquiring Palm Oil Extracting Machine / How Can I Get To Togo From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.