Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up (1249 Views)

Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures / Autocracy Goverment Is Obj Above The Law? / Autocracy Goverment Is Obj Above The Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2013
sad why are the " giants of west africa" letting ghanaians overtake them smh love both ghana ang nija still
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2013
"Nigeria needs to big up"
Noo, Nigeria needs to break up!
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Omexonomy: 9:34am On Jan 31, 2013
neena adjei: sad why are the " giants of west africa" letting ghanaians overtake them smh love both ghana ang nija still
Are the two of you ghanian
DivideUs: "Nigeria needs to big up"
Noo, Nigeria needs to break up!
Are the two of you ghanian
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
i am ghanaian i dnt noe bout da oder 1
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by obi2012: 10:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
u no get job? why not go to ghanaland.com and make noise?

neena adjei: i am ghanaian i dnt noe bout da oder 1
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
obi2012: u no get job? why not go to ghanaland.com and make noise?

Are there no nigerians on ghanaian websites plzzzzz dont start an arguememt at alllllll i dnt wnt trouble......oh and yh btw i am a peadiatric nurse at st georges hospotal come look for me there...... tongue
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by obi2012: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
go back to ghana jor..

neena adjei:

Are there no nigerians on ghanaian websites plzzzzz dont start an arguememt at alllllll i dnt wnt trouble......oh and yh btw i am a peadiatric nurse at st georges hospotal come look for me there...... tongue
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
obi2012: go back to ghana jor..

loooooool talking as if britain belongs to you why dont you tell your fellow nigerians here to go back to nija huh? u juss want to start trouble right
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by hardniola(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2013
ghana alway quik to compare hersef to naija ....... cry cry cry
u stil av to jump togo nd benin b4 u reach naija hennn......
ghana nd naija are not twin.....go yan wit civ togo benin gambia mali
NIGERIA is not in yall class tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 03, 2013
hardniola: ghana alway quik to compare hersef to naija ....... cry cry cry
u stil av to jump togo nd benin b4 u reach naija hennn......
ghana nd naija are not twin.....go yan wit civ togo benin gambia mali
NIGERIA is not in yall class tongue tongue tongue

tongue
are you done well you should think before you speak because i am half nigerian my father is a yoruba man whiles my mum is ghanaian too i am not comparing myself to nigerians because I AM nigerian soooo chaaaa off
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by obi2012: 5:20am On Feb 04, 2013
i dont believe you.. post a pic of your nyash.. i will tell your nationality from your nyash..

ghana girls too carry big nyash

neena adjei:

tongue
are you done well you should think before you speak because i am half nigerian my father is a yoruba man whiles my mum is ghanaian too i am not comparing myself to nigerians because I AM nigerian soooo chaaaa off

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 04, 2013
obi2012: i dont believe you.. post a pic of your nyash.. i will tell your nationality from your nyash..

ghana girls too carry big nyash

guy, u sabi jonze oo. But finally, ghananians too dey carry backyard. Imagine yoruba+ghana combination?...nah "cha m nuzo" dem go dey call am

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by gst101: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2013
Op, but why do you people like comparing ghana to nija? The fact you couldnt say anything that correlates with the topic shows you actually want a ghana naija bashing. Ghanaians are always the first to bring up this issue. If nigerians bring it up, then it is becos they've had enough of bashing from ghanaians
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 04, 2013
Op..ghana political system is filled with "yes" men. Only just of recent did the masses begin protests all over the country. Nigerians have admitted there shortcomings and are working towards correcting them .... while ghana on the other hand won't even admit there's. Your country isn't as perfect as you make it to be. Don't decieve yourselves, naija is correcting there mistakes n would cum out of it stronger.
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by 9icest: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2013
As long as we keep voting those we know deep within our hearts are not leaders, we will be stuck in the same rot.
And as long as we let our difference, ethnicity, religion and bigotry choose our leaders instead of our head, the real one who want to transform our lives wont get d job.
You cant keep making the wrong decisions and keep expecting change. Ghanians dont scream for separation despite having over 40 ethnic group, so whats our own problem.
Lets make this country work....lets stop been selfish...and enough with the Ibo, Ijaw, Yoruba and Hausa stereotyping....stop voting in idi0ts!
Choose the right mechanic grin for your car cheesy

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by obi2012: 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin i dey try my luck now.. ghana + yoruba combination go dey deadly

liberty300: guy, u sabi jonze oo. But finally, ghananians too dey carry backyard. Imagine yoruba+ghana combination?...nah "cha m nuzo" dem go dey call am
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
i think the reason why ghana have not really seen violence in their elections is not that they are more peaceful but that not too many of them are politics sensitive. Not many of them have been outside so they dont know what they are lacking and come to see that that which the praise so much is mediocrity like every where else.

But that is changing. As ghana gets more prominence in the media, as the media covers them more, as they themselves travel out more often and come to see that that which they praise is but mediocrity, and as they have now got oil to fight over, ghanians will become discontent with their present system and elections will become threatened.

Their last election raised more dust than the previos one which means what i have just said is true. I just hope their next election isnt worse.
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 25, 2013
souldust: i think the reason why ghana have not really seen violence in their elections is not that they are more peaceful but that not too many of them are politics sensitive. Not many of them have been outside so they dont know what they are lacking and come to see that that which the praise so much is mediocrity like every where else.

But that is changing. As ghana gets more prominence in the media, as the media covers them more, as they themselves travel out more often and come to see that that which they praise is but mediocrity, and as they have now got oil to fight over, ghanians will become discontent with their present system and elections will become threatened.

Their last election raised more dust than the previos one which means what i have just said is true. I just hope their next election isnt worse.

Are you for real, Ghanaians are not well travelled. You will find ghanaians in every part of the world. In Germany the majority of Africans over there is ghanaian and also in Netherlands.
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 25, 2013
neena adjei: sad why are the " giants of west africa" letting ghanaians overtake them smh love both ghana ang nija still

Pass the weed!
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Desola(f): 9:26pm On May 25, 2013

In that case tell your president to stop frolicking with the most corrupt and demented president in the world hence his good and fine boy image would be dragged in the mud.
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:48pm On May 25, 2013
Hmm...Op's a cutie. smiley
On a serious note, Nigeria has to contend with bloodthirsty terrorists. What's Ghana battling?
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by GeneralJ(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2013
how is ghna the best government in nigeria?, what qualifies them as being better than nigeria?
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by ChimaAdeoye: 2:43am On May 26, 2013
!
That great country have always been eclipsed by the giant with clay foot- Nigeria. It is about time to recognize that Ghana is in a different class from Nigeria. Ghana is civilized and progressive!
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by manchy7531: 9:42am On May 26, 2013
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by mekaboy(m): 10:40am On May 26, 2013
This Ghana post here reminds me of those days in primary school, when a guys likes a girl so much, instead of him to approach the girl and tell her, he will always be looking for the girls trouble. Some girls do the same too.

There was this girl in primary school that was always on my case. Reporting me about everything. Always singling me out for punishment. My name was always on the list of noise makers to be punished. I was wondering what in the world I did to this girl.

Only some few years ago this girl sent me a friend request on fb, and wanted us to hook up, I was shocked. I asked her why she was always on my case. She said she liked me so much but I did not notice her. So she had to use trouble to try and get my attention. That she was happy each time we talked even though I abused her.

I think that's the strategy ghanaians want to use with Nigerians. They don't have the courage to profess their love for Nigerians so they choose to use fight.

Ghana girl, I know u love us so much and wish to be like us. Just don't be shy to say it. Stop all this singing and saying thank god I am not a Nigerian to get our attention. Nigerians did not ask you to be Nigerians so why all the attention seeking?
Re: Ghanaian Goverment Is Now The Best In West Africa?!?! Nigeria Need To Big Up by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
mekaboy: This Ghana post here reminds me of those days in primary school, when a guys likes a girl so much, instead of him to approach the girl and tell her, he will always be looking for the girls trouble. Some girls do the same too.

There was this girl in primary school that was always on my case. Reporting me about everything. Always singling me out for punishment. My name was always on the list of noise makers to be punished. I was wondering what in the world I did to this girl.

Only some few years ago this girl sent me a friend request on fb, and wanted us to hook up, I was shocked. I asked her why she was always on my case. She said she liked me so much but I did not notice her. So she had to use trouble to try and get my attention. That she was happy each time we talked even though I abused her.

I think that's the strategy ghanaians want to use with Nigerians. They don't have the courage to profess their love for Nigerians so they choose to use fight.

Ghana girl, I know u love us so much and wish to be like us. Just don't be shy to say it. Stop all this singing and saying thank god I am not a Nigerian to get our attention. Nigerians did not ask you to be Nigerians so why all the attention seeking?

I can tell u this Ghanaians don't hate Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Have They Shamelessly Sold Igbo Presidency For N5billion? (obinna Akukwe) / Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Safety After Soldiers,apcs Are Removed From Govt House / 2015:jonathan Has Edge Over The North – Sulaimon (northern Emancipation Network)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.