Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal (567 Views)

Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 12:18am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello people, i seek your advice on a very seriouse issue. Some months ago, a friend approached me when he was about to start a new company. We discussed his new company and how i can help,but all he wanted was for me to join the company. Though, i also have a new company (grand plan),but lack some finances to move as expected. Since my friend had more than enough fund to drive his company,i consider partnering to see if it is worth it. All our discussion were verbal. We agreed that, some certain amount would be paid to me monthly to cover my expenses,but my profit would actually come from the idea i can generate. The company had resources to persue any idea,so any amount realized from an idea i present would be shared between us. All verbal. I came on board,observed the situation and realize that my friend doesn't even listen to many profitable ideas presented by others,even when i try to let him see reason in it. For this reason,even though i had written a proposal mearnt for the ministry of solid mineral, i didn't bother to show him,knowing he will rubbish it like several others. I instead helped him work on the magazine as there was no any competent hand there. Finally,after 3 months,i informed him i no longer find it interesting,so i had to quit. All verbal. Now, after like 3 month of leaving, i just found out that, one of his staffs who had access to my system at his office saw my proposal,they later showed him. The proposal was for the ministry of solid mineral,it was written by me,carrying the name of my company(grand plan),the profile of my company etc. They replaced my name as written on the proposal with his,replaced the name of my company with his and went ahead to submit it to the ministry last week. They adopted the proposal exactly as i wrote it, they even used my company's profile details exactly as i used it. They only replaced my company name with theirs. What can i do in this regard to secure this proposal's right back. While adopting the proposal,they made several mistakes. I am used to repeating the name of my company many times inside any proposal,they left many of my company's name unreplaced inside the proposal,it keeps repeating itself. I saw the copy of the one stamped by the ministry. What can i do? Note: the above is not me personally,but a brother.
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2013
Can the mod pls help take it to the front.
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2013
smiley
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
Anyone pls
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by Igwe9(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2013
First of all, you made a mistake by not guiding your proposal very well. Now that your proposal is been submitted by someone else, go ahead and submit the original copy, the issue here is that you wouldn't have enough money to follow it up for consideration and in the other hand, no other person can defend it better than you, so he might end up looking for you.
Alternately, submit yours and reach out to someone in the ministry for a guidance, Btw, how did you gain access to the stamped one in the ministry?
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
someone i know gave the info..but i later got aknowledgement from thse who submited it.. i snapped it and all the error inside
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by overboard(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
I agree with @Igwe. Additionally before you submit the proposal, make amends and if possible, improve on it. Let the similarity be there but let it also have a revised more interesting propositions...Next time, guard your ideas jealously. It's worth more than money.
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2013
Noted. Thanks
Re: How To Recover A Stolen Business Proposal by bilms(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2013
Edited it again and it has been submitted.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Price Slash / Is It True Dat Mtn Now Browse With Mtn On BIS / Renewable Energy In Relation To Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.