Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha (4695 Views)

Independent Ghanaian Women! / Distasteful Dressing By Ghanaian Women In Public (PHOTO) / Ghanaian Kente/kaba&sleete Vs Nigerian Gele/aso Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2013
Tenderly1: guy guy shut up that you kpangolo mouth.where Nigerians and which Ghanian talk? Bloody Ghanian.

grin grin grin

See this unfortunate victim of hipless'sm, arssless'sm and worwor'sm.....

No blame me oooo, na ur genes furkup pass grin

If ur Nigerian I can understand ur outburst, cuz them shots fired by me up there ain't no water pistol shots, na
machine gun shots e be grin, now tht was aimed @ the nigerian b1tches not the Nigerian women, a b!1tch like urself deserves err bit of my shots
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Tenderly1(f): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2013
Just say u are dying to have a taste of a 9ja girl.9ja wannabe.
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
ba7man: Pls, @Kandikane and @Otumfour. Its Ok, every country's got them so back to Topic. Lovely pix.

Baa! Got what?

Otumfour, but come oo be seriously honest with me, have you actually ever dated a ghanian woman before? Which one attract you? The face or the nyash? cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by sambos994(m): 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
It's been a long time otumfour grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin

kails baby, bn a minute, where u bn hiding swt?

and to think I was at least smacking a nigerian ehn, gambian? wtf!....murthafurkin' gambian ....the world is surely coming to an end

Lol.. Im not hiding love.
Just extremely buuusy! Im not even in my city at the moment. tongue Anyway i see u still holding it down around here. U are a trip grin whatever happened to african love? cool
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
sambos994: It's been a long time otumfour grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin sambos lol!.....I dey bruh.....had to take this Gambian monkey to school, show her where their position is on the world map.....I dey... Hafa?
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Damn, if I was a monkey then the ghanians ladies must be the unevolved ancestors of the monkeys.grin

You have not answered my question.
angry

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
*Kails*:

Lol.. Im not hiding love.
Just extremely buuusy! Im not even in my city at the moment. tongue Anyway i see u still holding it down around here. U are a trip grin whatever happened to african love? cool

I see, big things popping I presume grin grin tongue....@ "holding it down", u know ur boy always gone maintain......

@ African love, it still exists but, tht Gambian monkey of a girl thought she could spit shixt abt GH. and get away wit it......u know ur man ain't gon let tht fly namean....anyways, she talks abt Nigerians and Ghanaians getting @ each other on here 24/7, little did she know tht I actually chat up these same folks through other social apps....to the point we even luff @ the insults we throw @ each other.....

Even Jamaicans no dey talk beauty.......but a gambian .....

The map of Gambia ain't even looking right on the atlas, it looks like a sloppy d1ck or a big gutter

Jus take a look @ it folks

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
I thought you said it wasn't on your atlas? The atlas which only includes nigeria and ghana?cheesy

So, because those people pretend to be your friend, you are cool? Abegi!

You've done research on the world map. Well done. Here, chop some more icecream.
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2013
I have maximum respect for my Ghanaian women wink, wanna know why folks? Just read this quote from miss 3v3 on this thread, in response to the clueless wannabe's comment....
Miss_3v3: why do you hate Ghanians so much? U need to chill on the hatred. peace

she has since not posted a single comment, these are glimpses of the qualities the average Ghanaian woman possesses, after all, she knows she's way better of than a piglet who's leader is a
dictator **the nerve of a Gambian**.....Ghanaian women are way more educated, got the looks, got better jobs, drive better cars and after all this, they respect themselves and everybody.....ask
any woman in history, who believed their looks would get them everything in life and they'll tell u the truth.....u'll end up getting furked by dudes from all walks of life till u get old and realize how
dumb u are....so kandi, stop bragging abt ur looks on the internet (even a woman tht looks like mr ibu can be an area champion in looks, depending on where 1 comes from ) and wake up to
reality......and the reality is, wht has Gambia got going for them as a country? What can Gambians do to put a positive light on themselves, u have a dictator who walks around wearing hats like

a clueless monkey, Ghana on the other hand keeps having successful, peaceful and democratic elections...we've bn hailed from all corners of the world as the beacon of democracy in

Africa.....can u say same for ur forest Gambia? grin grin grin

Today I can beat my chest as a proud son of Ghana because of our achievements.......can u do same huh cheesy?

My dear football team, the Black Stars of Ghana has qualified for the AFCON semi's, where is Gambia? grin grin, tht alone sells Ghana to the world in a positive way

Abeg.....u are pathetic, ain't it dumb, how the only thing u are holding on to battle me is looks? grin grin looks? This poor piglet grin grin grin....when last did anybody title Gambia the most beautiful
peeps in west Africa let alone the world

So u see, like I said, ur under my boot....ur an ant in my eyes.....am sure if u ask Obama where Gambia is, he'll prolly tell ya it's in the sea..... grin grin

When Ghanaian women are occupying top positions in international companies and government, a Gambian piglet is here tlkn looks.....my sisters alone can take care of ur entire family b1tch

GHANAIAN WOMEN! I HAIL U......I LOVE U....I RESPECT U......GOD BLESS U
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, all this epistle for moi? But come on, was this thread made to talk about the success of ghanians? No, it was a picture of two women and as we all know with onila, all her threads are related to looks, so what do we talk about? Looks, ofcourse.

But come, I was talking to a couple of ghanians not long ago and they mentioned that the past election was believed to have been rigged. Can you explain this?

You prolonged this looks issue, jare. I only mentioned one thing and you wrote an epistle on the looks of nigerian women(obviously, assuming I was one and ofcourse, since you were corrected I'm now a nigerian wannabe.)

I'm not bragging about my looks, you keep talking about my 'looks' and I keep on correcting you. Nothing wrong with that. Lol if I'm bragging about looks then you my friend is bragging about looks too so don't play that shyty card on here.

When we are on a certain topic, don't try to divert the topic into something it isn't. Were you expecting to see more than just looks from the image? Can we tell the success of ghana from the image?
Abeg, joor! If your feelings are hurt from what I wrote then just come clean and say it instead of going around the bush like a headless chicken.

I had a feeling you'll start mentioning football because it seems like that's the number topic you guys love to bring up.
There was this guy, erm, what's his name, kenechi, all his defences starts off with that.

Gaddafi was a dictator but he's done more for his country than many democratic leaders. He's dead now and his country is a hellhole, explain that.
Sometimes, democracy is not for everyone. In many countries, Leaders come in every few years and promise the same thing their predecessors have promised but guess what they do? Phuck all, so I stand by what I wrote, democracy is not for everyone.

The Gambian president may be a dictator but I'm sure if it was a country where new leaders came in every now and then, the country won't have achieved many things it has. You can huff and puff all you want but to be honest I don't give a shyt, this is all entertainment and you're just another faceless individual on the net. I will log off and sleep peacefully. Can you?
Chill your vibrating azz mehn.

I always write this kind of sh!t, doesn't mean I hate ghanians. I know loads of ghanians and they chat shyt about my country as I do with theirs, it doesn't mean I will try to kill myself over it as you are doing.

Chill the phuck down, pgymy! Don't take life too seriously.

Mtchew! If you're doing something to make a difference in ghana then I will probably understand why you're acting like a little bytch.

Lmao@your sister's alone can take care of my family? Shut up! Really? WOW! So, you sit your azzhole at home smoking weed whilst your sisters are working and you're not even ashamed to speak of such? Seriously? Where are your ba.lls?! grin

You're on your profile picture half unclad and you are here telling me I'm bragging about looks? Abeg, go take your azz to the gym and build those chicken shyt muscles you're flexing. You look like you need food. Do you want me to send you a pound so you can buy some food and protein?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2013
^^^^^^ cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
This b1tch is really hurt....if they ask u, tell 'em Otumfour did this to u grin grin grin.....
Nairaland is the only medium through which u can talk smack abt a Ghanaian girl that's why u glorify this site......in reality, ur under any Ghanaian woman's boot.....they are light years ahead of u and all tht crap up there won't change a thing So

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by onila(f): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: Lol, all this epistle for moi? But come on, was this thread made to talk about the success of ghanians? No, it was a picture of two women and as we all know with onila, all her threads are related to looks, so what do we talk about? Looks, ofcourse.

grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 9:08am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol, I'm hurt? Am I the one crying over ghanians? You're the one shaking oo because someone mentioned your country girls. Oh,yes, I'm underneath the boot of ghanian women blah di blah abi na der nyash?

All this your vibrating is nothing. You're just a lost jungle pgymy who needs to go back inside his hole. Better go church and pray for God to cool your heated body because it seems my icecream didn't work.grin

Btw, should I still send you money for whey protein for those bread sticks you're flexing or should I just buy and freight it to wherever you are?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by otumfour(m): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

kandiikane:

I don't blame you, I'm the one wasting time

What happened to this^^^^....now tell me u ain't hurt.....I do this piggy monkey, I do this grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 9:36am On Feb 03, 2013
otumfour: grin grin grin grin grin

What happened to this^^^^....now tell me u ain't hurt.....I do this piggy monkey, I do this grin grin grin

Lol, you may need to ask the forumites. I usually promise to end a fight at some point but I always go back on my word. I just can't help it when it actually entertains me. I'm glad you found the definition for kwasia because that's you right there. Also, google pgymy and bush rat.
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol this argument is silly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 9:46am On Feb 03, 2013
Lol grin
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by oboy3(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2013
Truth is I have never seen a beautiful ghanaian woman,the almost-pretty ones are Mixed or from sierra leone

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by oboy3(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2013
Is this one related to Taye taiwo
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 11:11am On Feb 03, 2013
o'boy:
Truth is I have never seen a beautiful ghanaian woman,the almost-pretty ones are Mixed or from sierra leone
cheesy

No wonder otumfour never talked about sierra leone when I told him I was half but talked of Gambia because he's never met one before or even heard of it. grin tongue
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
Entertainment on a Sunday afternoon grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by sambos994(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2013
WOW.....you two are going at it like lions... shocked
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Arosa(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane:

Lool, ugly thing? Even if I was, the bytches you've phucked are not even close to this ugly. My ugly fine pass them all, you better believe that. Ha! I laff in twi. You are here saying you're cool with nigerians when nigerians shyt over you. Stop this charade about you and nigerians, you've been at eachother's throat since God knows when. Oh, oh, are you trying to fool me because I am Gambian? Lol, in fact, you should have fool tattooed on your forehead. Azzhole! Na today?

Fine, I am a nigerian wannabe atleast, it's not ghanian wannabe so I thank God. Ediot! So, because you never realised I wasn't nigerian, I am now a wannabe, ok, but you're an ediot! Phucking pygmy, that's what you are. Bush monkey! grin

Lol@I'm taller than all your fam, bytch you dey craze? Bush monkey like you, who probably stood on a stool to take his profile photo flexing dey come form tall for here? Abeg, joor! You can fool these nairalanders but I can tell a 5 foot azz hole from anywhere. grin

I don't blame you, I'm the one wasting time on a jungle rat. Your family of pgymies are waiting for you in the bush and you're here yarning dust. Cow!

This person get mouth o! grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Arosa(m): 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2013
West African girls you are all beautiful, especially Edo girls. grin grin tongue
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
undecidedTell me abt it. But that's what happens when ppl have nothing better to do. Smdh
mondi_cheeks: Lol this argument is silly undecided
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
kissThanks for sticking up for us. That is why we luv our Ghanaian men. But really now, all this isn't nneccessary lol. We dnt give a f what anybody says or thinks abt us so just let them be ok.
otumfour: I have maximum respect for my Ghanaian women wink, wanna know why folks? Just read this quote from miss 3v3 on this thread, in response to the clueless wannabe's comment....

she has since not posted a single comment, these are glimpses of the qualities the average Ghanaian woman possesses, after all, she knows she's way better of than a piglet who's leader is a
dictator **the nerve of a Gambian**.....Ghanaian women are way more educated, got the looks, got better jobs, drive better cars and after all this, they respect themselves and everybody.....ask
any woman in history, who believed their looks would get them everything in life and they'll tell u the truth.....u'll end up getting furked by dudes from all walks of life till u get old and realize how
dumb u are....so kandi, stop bragging abt ur looks on the internet (even a woman tht looks like mr ibu can be an area champion in looks, depending on where 1 comes from ) and wake up to
reality......and the reality is, wht has Gambia got going for them as a country? What can Gambians do to put a positive light on themselves, u have a dictator who walks around wearing hats like

a clueless monkey, Ghana on the other hand keeps having successful, peaceful and democratic elections...we've bn hailed from all corners of the world as the beacon of democracy in

Africa.....can u say same for ur forest Gambia? grin grin grin

Today I can beat my chest as a proud son of Ghana because of our achievements.......can u do same huh cheesy?

My dear football team, the Black Stars of Ghana has qualified for the AFCON semi's, where is Gambia? grin grin, tht alone sells Ghana to the world in a positive way

Abeg.....u are pathetic, ain't it dumb, how the only thing u are holding on to battle me is looks? grin grin looks? This poor piglet grin grin grin....when last did anybody title Gambia the most beautiful
peeps in west Africa let alone the world

So u see, like I said, ur under my boot....ur an ant in my eyes.....am sure if u ask Obama where Gambia is, he'll prolly tell ya it's in the sea..... grin grin

When Ghanaian women are occupying top positions in international companies and government, a Gambian piglet is here tlkn looks.....my sisters alone can take care of ur entire family b1tch

GHANAIAN WOMEN! I HAIL U......I LOVE U....I RESPECT U......GOD BLESS U
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
^awh, you fine sha. Are you half sierra leonean? grin
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by Tenderly1(f): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Pls peeps,i gasto ask is there no cedisland??otumfour pls leave nairaland alone.kandi dnt mind them Ghanians,they gast nofin on you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by kandiikane(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
I'm not doing anything oo. The thing's gotten boring sef.
Re: Ghanaian Women Back In The Day. .love It! Haha by blackpanther25(m): 1:11am On Feb 04, 2013
Agreed. Nigerian gals esp igbo are the hottest in west africa along with ivorians. Have met some ghanaian beauties however have never met a beautiful gambian, too manly for my taste. Mozambique and Angolan women r absolutely stunning.
Arosa:
West African girls you are all beautiful, especially Edo girls. grin grin tongue

(1) (2) (3)

Benue Women Are Offered To Visitors As Entertainment. / Raw African Honey For Sound Health / Why do some Somalians seem to have an Overinflated Sense Of Ego?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.