Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Amazing Houses - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Houses (25512 Views)

I Supply Glass, Monuments Like Moulded Figures And Print ,paint Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Houses by Libkid(m): 5:48pm On Feb 24, 2013
Many na photoshop;-)
Re: Amazing Houses by Karevwite: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2013
moni dai wer dm dai spend am abeg...mk GOD bless our hand wrk
Re: Amazing Houses by kenneth348: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
When ever i close my eyes to pray...i use to tell GOD about this kind of beautiful things. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Amazing Houses by jeniud: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
This space is 4 sale
Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Amazing Houses by TableLeg(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Scarpon: god by ur grace I will own one of this some day
grin grin grin undecided
Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
These types of houses do not really appeal to moneyed Nigerians or we would have them all over the place. It's not as if the architects to do this are lacking. Nigerians prefer more graceful, stately homes.
Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Chai! By God's grace I will own something better dan these in less than five yrs...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
Chai see house. cheesy anybody wey sey I no go hammer die by FIRE cheesy
Re: Amazing Houses by 3kay945(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nice houses, Nigerians consider security and privacy than these that appeal to the eyes.
Re: Amazing Houses by misslaw(f): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
THIS RE *swallow spit*
FABULOUS
Re: Amazing Houses by salt1: 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
colly227: still loading

This seems to be a yacht and not a regular house.

I don't know if these houses can be replicated in Nigeria. They're meant for a temperate climate. To build these here, you must be guaranteed electricity 24/7. What we need is big airy house with natural light and air
Re: Amazing Houses by solelymade: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Op, u certainly luv living in fantasyland.
Re: Amazing Houses by omiobo: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
FrontPageLawyer:

Poor mans definition of wealth. Grow up donkey

Tani donkey? Babaiyalaya e donkey! Omo ale!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2013
okay i Still have more since it made Front page cheesy

Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
more

Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
more cheesy

Re: Amazing Houses by bighead1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mehn i love them all.
Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Re: Amazing Houses by uchechrist(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
By GRACE OF GOD MY SHARE IS AMONG THE HOUSES IN JESUS NAME-AMEN!!!#£€$
Re: Amazing Houses by Almaiga: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
This houses are not meant for places like Naija becouse na stone armed
rubber go use break throuhg the wall come meet you inside.
Re: Amazing Houses by cheikh: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
kramer
Screw the rest this is the one!! God please oo.. i musta hammer by fire by force

@^ The house is Islamic/Maghreb(architecture) inspired kind of house. Most of the house may not necessarily be very expensive. The owners of the houses are just imaginative/creative. They did things their own way and not follow the crowd as most Nigerians do. They let their "desire" and imagination/creativity to flourish and be interpreted architecturally by clever use of space and decor. Nigerians are conformists/conservative- Follow- Follow mentality wink.
Re: Amazing Houses by smilemeout: 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
adaobi123: very unique
but i know that the salary that i will earn will not be able to pay 1/8 of the price
. My Dear you don't need to pay for it before you can own such houses. Nothing is impossible with God. As for me I know I will leave in better houses than this once.
Re: Amazing Houses by smilemeout: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
but i know that the salary that i will earn will not be able to pay 1/8 of the price
. My Dear you don't need to pay for it before you can own such houses. Nothing is impossible with God. As for me I know I will live and own better houses than this once.
Re: Amazing Houses by cheikh: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
kramer
Screw the rest this is the one!! God please oo.. i musta hammer by fire by force

@^ The house is Islamic/Maghreb(architecture) inspired kind of house. Most of the house may not necessarily be very expensive. The owners of the houses are just imaginative/creative. They did things their own way and not follow the crowd as most Nigerians do. They let their "desire" and imagination/creativity to flourish and be interpreted architecturally by clever use of space and decor. Nigerians are conformists/conservative- Follow- Follow mentality wink.
Re: Amazing Houses by Piro4rl(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
AMAZING
Re: Amazing Houses by Infoseye(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
perfect house to get any girl laid cool
Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
cheikh: kramer

You don't need to insult Nigerians. It is their right to have conservative, staid buildings if that's what they prefer. Those who prefer the above listed houses are ALSO ''conformists/follow follow'' in their own regions where such styles are popular. Places like South Africa, Portugal, Spain and so on.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Houses by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2013

Stop prophesying trash unto urself, come on dear!
Re: Amazing Houses by meshacha1: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
eyes have not seen neither has it entered into d heart of man, the mansion prepared me.
Re: Amazing Houses by huninaija(f): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
I'm loving the water view and swimming pool designs in some of the houses...

baba god even if i just set foot in one of these houses, my tory don change be that oo cheesy
Re: Amazing Houses by AbrantieGH(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Amazing Body Painting pictures / Drawing Of Kiss Daniel By Nevetsibot / Oniudele Gold's Live Speed Painting Of Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.