Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form (27030 Views)

I.J.M.B Form For 2014/2015 Session Is Still Sale / Let Talk Abt Ijmb (interim Joint Admission Board) / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by phillip4re: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Good news to all aspiring
candidates who do
not meet up with the
requirements for
admission into any University
in Nigeria (private University inclusive),
thinking the
next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic
or college of education or
wait for another UTME.
Do you know you can still
gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes
200Level!
The alternative to admission into University
without UTME(Jamb) is the
INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD
EXAMINATION
(IJMBE) This program is an Advanced
Level(A/Level)
course regulated and
conducted by Ahmadu
Bello University Zaria.
Applicants gain admission into 200 level in
any of
Nigeria's private or public
university that
accepts it as a criteria for
admission. The program is open for courses
in Science/
Engineering,Social sciences,
Arts and
Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page
4, item 2.2 of the JAMB
brochure, runs for less
than a year during which
candidates will
receive lectures in preparation for the final
examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will
be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The subject
combination is being
determined by the course
you want to study in the
University (as applied to
UTME). For instance, a student who wants to study Law
will offer Literature- In-
English, Government and
Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a
complete O/Level Result (Max
of 2 sittings)
and 12 Passport photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in
Mathematics and English Language can also
apply as they
will have the opportunity of
registering for
any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because
provisions has
been made for intensive and
effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ question,call lumex on 08035750010 or 2go:phillip4real
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by jonesky080(m): 8:47am On Oct 22, 2014
IJMB ADMISSION NIGERIA www.ijmbe.org.ng

Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by josephabidoye3(m): 12:54am On Nov 13, 2014
Omo I fear naija ooo so you guys still scam your self instead of helping your self for ijmb and admission, its not Good ooo you people fear God.
I Got my Ijmb form from polythenic ibadan cos Ijmb have a list of polythenice that they accept for 10,000 Naira and I did my exam in febuary 2013 and am true from Ijmb so I choose Oau (Obafemi awolowo university) and I was admitted to 200 level nairalandas don't pay any body or organisation to get the form for you cos they wil say you should go to their website and download it after paying to their account and you will not find anytin there wen you call their fone it will say switch off, Mind you Ijam does not have any special site like ijmb@naija.org or ijmbnaija.org its only .org
I Got my form in The polythenic ibadan and I paid 10, 000 Naira and I got the form immidiately I paid to his account so I went to ibadan to do exams
Guys don't call any body claming to be Agent to Ijmb or anytin related to that either you call mr adeyemi or go to kaduna and get the form from Ahmadu bello university

Here is my Adeyemi from polyhtenic ibadan contact
Tel: 08097029823
Pin:2658762B
He is the one in charge of direct admission in polythenic ibadan

Naija A.K.A ( Land of scamming) I fear una ooo una still day dupe una fello abeg people all infomation is free call Mr adeyemi or go to kaduna no fall for scam ooo
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by ogunsinamayowa(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2014
josephabidoye3:
Omo I fear naija ooo so you guys still scam your self instead of helping your self for ijmb and admission, its not Good ooo you people fear God.
I Got my Ijmb form from polythenic ibadan cos Ijmb have a list of polythenice that they accept for 10,000 Naira and I did my exam in febuary 2013 and am true from Ijmb so I choose Oau (Obafemi awolowo university) and I was admitted to 200 level nairalandas don't pay any body or organisation to get the form for you cos they wil say you should go to their website and download it after paying to their account and you will not find anytin there wen you call their fone it will say switch off, Mind you Ijam does not have any special site like ijmb@naija.org or ijmbnaija.org its only .org
I Got my form in The polythenic ibadan and I paid 10, 000 Naira and I got the form immidiately I paid to his account so I went to ibadan to do exams
Guys don't call any body claming to be Agent to Ijmb or anytin related to that either you call mr adeyemi or go to kaduna and get the form from Ahmadu bello university

Naija A.K.A ( Land of scamming) I fear una ooo una still day dupe una fello abeg people all infomation is free call Mr adeyemi or go to kaduna no fall for scam ooo

you too, you are among the 419s . who told that oau does accept ijmb? this is not the first time I see ur post; remember u had posted this kind of post on Jamb trend. remember God.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by phillip4re: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
The 2014/2015 form is very much out.for more info,call lumex on 08035750010 or 2go:phillip4real
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by Akin1212(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Do not fall prey to scammers.
10 months programme is now ON.
Now IJMB is an A'level programme by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) just like cambridge A'level from cambridge university..... And ABU have a list of polytechnics which they use as their accredited centres for exams... The Polytechnic of ibadan is one of the accredited centres
Enrol to the polytechnic of ibadan NOW... Your admission to 200level is guaranteed...
FEATURES;
1. Processed admission for DE in ABU
2. Affordable fees
3. Campus experience; to prepare you for university
4. Being lectured by senior lecturers and doctors
5. Standard lab for practicals
6. Excellent academic environment
7. Success in your IJMB exams
Your SUCCESS is guaranteed and so is your ADMISSION.....
Students in the last exam scored 12As and 15Bs
DON'T WASTE ANY TIME FURTHER....apply now
For more info, contact; 08069271881, 07052372106.. There's no official website for IJMB, ABU has not opened any for it ..... Thanks
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by Akin1212(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2015
josephabidoye3:

Hey who is mr adeyemi? YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER
1. OAU does not accept IJMB
2. The coordinator of IJMB in polytechnic of ibadan is Dc Kolapo..
Why are you trying to scam these people?
God will surely reward you according to your deeds, remember..
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by ivordee: 10:40am On Mar 08, 2015
Make Sure You read this before registering for IJMB!!!

How to identify the ijmb fraudsters!!! from www.ijmbe.org.ng
Learn more nigeria have been receiving calls from people, especially
potential IJMB students, talking about IJMB, pupils who are interested in IJMB
program. Since there are different websites advertising IJMB online
especially in the forum sites like Nairaland, google, facebook, NBF and
other popular forum websites. Our advise to those
potential IJMB students are to be careful of what website or what article they are going to read and understand in their view to getting more information on IJMB.www.ijmbe.org.ng
We must tell you this, there are so many people using IJMB as means of defrauding students, and
Such people increase day by day.
Therefore it very difficult for this intending students to know whom to Trust? 

In our own view www.ijmbe.org.ng to making students know who to trust, we have decided to give some tips in identifying and separating the real from the fake.

We've done a lot of research and we've come to realize that there are many online IJMB advertiser on google and we tried indicating who's who, I hope potential
students will not fall for victim of their illegal act. If you are lucky to see this post, We are pleading with you to share this on google+, facebook or
twitter account for other people to see this. We've heard so
many cases of students buying form, and even
paying some part of the school fees, and at the end of the day, sellers are gone.

Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by ivordee: 10:42am On Mar 08, 2015
Here are some of the tips on how to

determined a registered website to register for IJMB programme

1. THEY MUST BE A REGISTERED BODY.Website www.ijmbe.org.ng must have gone through the corporate affairs commission(CAC) registration and have a company's name like our's LEARN MORE NIGERIA and must have a Registration number like ours RC: 27609 which makes the body easily identify and traceable by the law enforcement agency provided any fraud is been detected. 

2. THE ACCOUNT NAME MUST TALLY WITH THE NAME OF THE BODY in other to prove true incorporation and legality of websites, this point is the most crucial. Anybody can come up with a website and insert any name and number but will never be able to provide the account detail af the company, this is where true legality is proven because most of this websites tell you to make payments for your registration into individual accounts, examples of this include 
******** bank
Account name olayinka Samuel
Account number 01546***** 

When you see individual names like this requesting you to pay for your registration, beware of this and challenge their legality but if you see a corporate account details that carries the name of the body in which the website is incorporated, take ours for instance, www.ijmbe.org.ng full carries the trademark Learn More Nigeria and one of our account details include

Guarantee Trust Bank
Account Name: Learn More Nigeria
Account Number: 0149397006

Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by ivordee: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2015
This shows they are fully recognized and have obtained their TAX Identification Number as a body after they have been investigate for legality by FIRS

3. THE ILORIN WATERLOO: Students needs to beware of them, many websites claim to be registering students for IJMB at various centres and such student end up in ILORIN due to the selfish interest of the centre,
Learn More Nigeria 
www.ijmbe.org.ng 
is however different, it is said to
provide applicants with varieties of centre to select from
during their registration login to www.ijmbe.org.ng to
ScamVoid confirms our website as legit for IJMB

Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by Hopealive13: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2015
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.

For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845 .
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......

Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by juwonpeter(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hi pals, With IJMBE you can now gain admission into 200L without JAMB. Hurry now and get registered or call 08136487018 to book a form.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by juwonpeter(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hi pals, With IJMBE you can now gain admission into 200L without JAMB. The form for 2015/2016 academic session is available. Hurry now and get one or call 08136487018 for more info.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by amas24dotcom: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2015
@ jonesky080, everything you said is right except just one. I have problem with the fact that you are saying the website you posted above Is ijmb official website which is not true.

Please correct that. However the case is, you can visit www.ijmbguide.com for more information and advice on ijmb.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by juwonpeter(m): 1:48am On May 13, 2015
Failed JAMB not to worry, with IJMBE you can gain admission by DIRECT ENTRY to 200 level without JAMB. For more info call 08136487018 or ping me on whatsapp.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by millyajay(f): 9:00am On Jun 17, 2015
priceless20:
i jst collected my result 2day. i got 12 points. so even if pple shuld discourage u dat its very difficult n pple hardly pass dont listen 2 anyone it is mainly o'level syllabus nd few advanced topics, depending on ur subject combination
my dear please where did you do urs i min which center and were u admitted if yes which uni
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by priceless20(f): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2015
millyajay:
my dear please where did you do urs i min which center and were u admitted if yes which uni
College of Advance and Professional Studies (CAPS)benue state mkd. the sch is an outlet of ABU Zaria. i registered 3 a'level subjects. literature, history and govt. and had 12points. i was given admission to 200level to study Law in benue state uni.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by Facts12: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2015
To gain admission involves more than just writing an examination or sitting for a program. It involves doing the right program with the right accredited centre, with the right people who have the right connections! That is not something very many of this adverts and the centre from whence they came can offer. Contact us for IJMB program and admission at boaz2397@gmail.com or 08098102986 for more details.
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by princola: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.

For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845 .
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by josephabidoye3(m): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Akin you are a fool is it not wat someone Told me that I posted do I say am doing IJMB for any body ave nt tried it OAU does nt accept IJmb I pposted it for someone tht all after all I didn't ask you for money so mind your toung
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by ebenz01: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2015
Are you tired of writing JAMB every year?
Are you tired of sitting at home while your mates are in school?

No more worries as you have stumbled on the solution to your problems.

YOU CAN ACTUALLY GET ADMISSION INTO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES (200 Level) WITHOUT WRITING JAMB

Registration is ongoing for IJMB A Level Examination which can be used to gain admission into Nigerian Universities at WINNERS ACADEMY

IJMB provides an alternative for the categories of students above, and those that don't even want to go through JAMB.
When you write IJMB exam, you can use the result to secure admission into 200 level in any University of your choice.(Most universities accepts ijmb)
IJMB result does not get expired. So you are on a safer side.

This is where we come in at Winners Academy....
We guide you through the registration process and also help you to prepare for IJMB Exam which comes up by February of every year. We take you through the subjects you will need to write, as IJMB is an A LEVEL Exam. (No worries and Fears on this).
Now You have a Blank Cheque right in front of you..

HOW DO I REGISTER FOR IJMB?

COntact WINNERS ACADEMY on 07086029868
http://ijmbadmissionplace..com.ng/
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by ebenz01: 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
IJMB form is still out and will be closing soon!! Make up your mind and enroll for IJMB
Call 07086029868 and 08115234892 for more information on this...
visit http://ijmbadmissionplace..com/2015/09/registration-for-ijmb-admission-into.html
Re: Interim Joint Admission Board(i.j.m.b) 2014/2015 Form by barapistis(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2015
Ijmb makes a lot of sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Cut- Off For 2011/2012 / Drone Pictures Of 5.6km Road Network Of Akwa Ibom State University Annex Campus. / Nigerian Lady Bags First Class In Law From UK University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.