Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Gospel Of True Federalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of True Federalism (514 Views)

Yoruba Leaders Insist On True Federalism- SS/biafra's False Impression debunked / National Conference Adopts True Federalism For Nigeria / Aguiyi-ironsi Killed True Federalism In Nigeria, Says Ishola Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Of True Federalism by stolenstone: 9:36am On Jan 31, 2013
Hey guys, I think its high time we rock the centre. I think this country needs to adopt true federalism as its modus operandi in governance. Enough of our state governors going to abuja monthly with their hungry bowls for 'sadaka' in the name of allocations. True federalism will help to harness the vast resources in our states, reduce corruption rates to an all-time low, make our governors sit their sorry a..s..s up and work, it will payroll lots of the teaming graduate population into farm and non-farm employments. I think true federalism is the way out of our political quagmire and imbroglio. What do you think y'all?? What are the pros and the cons? Lets have ur take on it!

(1) (Reply)

Gov.t.a Orji Never Promoted Any Miss Purity Contest / H.E, Chief T.A. Orji Speech At The 1st Made -in -abia Product Exhibition / Jonathan In Show Of Strength, Spends The Night In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.