Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,372 members, 7,853,660 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Uba Calling For Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Calling For Interview? (1060 Views)

U-connect Invitation For Interview / Asaba International Airport Calling For Interview / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Calling For Interview? by gbtee(f): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2008
Hello Lander,

Have they started calling people for Interview after that of the Ist of March.

Pls if anybody is calling try and notify us.

Thanks
Re: Uba Calling For Interview? by 2bad(m): 8:39am On Mar 07, 2008
please nairalanders, always be specific when sending post to this page, which uba interview are you talking of, ibadan, abuja, sokoto, maiduguri, lagos or where.
there ae so many people expecting callsfrom uba at various region. please always be SPECIFC!
Re: Uba Calling For Interview? by gbtee(f): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2008
Hello 2Bad,
I dey feel u
No stress Okay?

I was refering to the one held on the ist of March at their head office Marina Lagos.

Hope that is clear enuf,
they cldnt finish with evrybd that day they now said they will get back to the remaining people thats all i wanted to know.

ciao
Thank you.
Re: Uba Calling For Interview? by Raphew: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
please, can somebody tell me what is going on with UBA. After Jan 14 interview held at their Iwo road Ibadan branch, nothing seems to have happend. Please, has anybody been called for the next stage please. I check the result of the interview with the HR i was told I made it to the next stage but I have not heaard anything since then.
Can somebody tell what is going.
Re: Uba Calling For Interview? by 2bad(m): 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2008
@ raphew; how did you contact the hrd of uba i need to check if i made it to the next stage as well although i believe everything is well and in Gods hands, i had my interview in ibadan too but it was at their apata branch, i will like to hear from you soonest, i don really tire for the waiting,
Re: Uba Calling For Interview? by Hecares2(m): 4:56am On Mar 08, 2008
has anybody been contacted after the test of 1st march held at their head office held at marina?
Re: Uba Calling For Interview? by gbtee(f): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2008
Hello Guys,

Lets just wait on God,he made all things beautiful in his time.

If UBA is nit his plans for us he'll definitely make ways for us.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Help On Mahiyaab Internation Location Pls / Ge Oil And Gas Recruiting / Nnpc Is Calling For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.