Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? (8988 Views)

Amazing! See How A Makeup Artist Transformed This Woman Into An Accident Victim / 30-second Time-lapse Video Shows How Photos Are Lying To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by OCTAVO: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by BrainXweb: 1:09pm On Jan 31, 2013
Free SMS, Free Recharge Card (MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,e.t.c) Free Unlock Codes!

* 5 FREE SMS credits upon registration
* Free Recharge Card Pin for registered Members (MTN,Airtel,GLO,Etisalat, e.t.c)
* Customize your sms sender ID to brand your text messages for brand recognition and marketing
* Schedule SMS for later delivery
* Our sms units do not expire
* Send bulk sms from your phone without Internet access
* Instant delivery of SMS via our high quality SMS gateway
* Free Unlock code for all Huawei Modem to use with any sim card
* Sales of all network GSM bulk number

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Caracta(f): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
I would slap her senseless cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Scarpon(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
look for the nearest exit
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Isaactop9(m): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
Dis one na jamb question o,RUN TO THE MOUNTAINS FROM WHERE COMETH MY HELP. wetin i go do b4 abi i go toast am cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by mysticgal(f): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2013
i wont wait to find anointing oil.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by sucezTP(f): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2013
I will move closer to her, wrap her with my bed-spread and take her to the nearest museum for display!

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by sweetaquifer(f): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2013
i will simply wake up from the dream

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Evergreen4(m): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2013
I go borrow leg join my own and pass thru d closest exit

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
If I meet her on d bed I will give her wat she wants very well n hard. kiss

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by FXKing2012(m): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
This one na man nah.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Lammysushi(f): 11:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
U guys should share a bit of intimacy,she xo cute o...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Shugamania(f): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2013
Kai!
God forbid bad thing.
Op abeg no dey take dis kind thing play oo.. Why i open d thread sef?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 01, 2013
I go run comot. In fact, I go run pass Ibori grin
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by tochyano(m): 2:47am On Feb 01, 2013
Cut off the head,and place on top of ma flat screentv tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by miiraaj: 7:58am On Feb 01, 2013
Lammysushi: U guys should share a bit of intimacy,she xo cute o...

Will rather share the intimacy with you wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 01, 2013
I go run oo

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Lammysushi(f): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2013
Y will I?abi u won turn 2 monkey...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by rodeo0070(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Two things:
1. If she has a cute "endowed" body, na to use pillow or cloth cover her face and check her "particulars".
2.If otherwise, na to dialogue with my legs and call TB Joshua's private number.
But seriously, I think this lady is cute without the facial mask...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by misterseed(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
That joke is too fer. Na your sister.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by AKAFLEMZY(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2013
I will just shift her one side in the bed and lie down, till mornig then I will ask her hw she got in my house and what she won't on my bed
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by stelywhite: 11:37am On Feb 03, 2013
Taaaaaaa!!! I go kill am
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by bigsmoke2(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
cover her face with pillow and then.....
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by OCTAVO: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
rodeo0070: Two things:
1. If she has a cute "endowed" body, na to use pillow or cloth cover her face and check her "particulars".
2.If otherwise, na to dialogue with my legs and call TB Joshua's private number.
But seriously, I think this lady is cute without the facial mask...
Aha?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by OCTAVO: 10:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
big_smoke: cover her face with pillow and then.....
And then what?
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by ibide(m): 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Fine the next square root to moutain of fire
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by blakcablak: 1:28am On Feb 11, 2013
Blood of JESUS
ibide: Fine the next square root to moutain of fire
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by size38: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2013
I will just divide her legs and put my meat into her own meat sharp sharp.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by OCTAVO: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2013
size38: I will just divide her legs and put my meat into her own meat sharp sharp.
Hmmmn... Size38.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by terkumaisaac(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
na to run wetin dey she too sexy self. kiss
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
I will go back to sleep and pray to God it won't still be there when I wake again.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This Woman Lying On Your Bed At Night? by Johnian247(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
i will make her my true love if she can use her powers to make me rich

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Creative 2D And 3D Design Expert For Architecture And Engineering? / Photoshop: Turning a Photo Into A Sketch / Design All Your Graphical Project With A.m Graphics Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.