Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? (861 Views)

This Child Was Given Birth To 1hour Ago (pic) But !!!!!! / After Getting Married, What Did You Stop Doing? / If You Found Out Your Adopted Child Was Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? by filiks(m): 2:13pm On Jan 31, 2013
Or what do you think you'll do when you see your first child for the first time?
As for me, When I came in to see her, I walked from one side of the bed to the other and then back to the other
and again until one of the nurses called out to my wife; "Dr. Ziny, please give your husband the baby to carry, he's been
running round and round the bed". That was when I realized I had done that for like 10 times or more, with my
mouth dry cos I had a wide smile permanently on...lol. What did you do?

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? by MMotimo: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2013
My first thought was " how come there is no crying." On the TV shows, the babies always let out a loud cry once they came out
Re: What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? by filiks(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
MMotimo: My first thought was " how come there is no crying." On the TV shows, the babies always let out a loud cry once they came out
TV shows, movies never really tell us all we need to know. When wifey was in labour I thought she'll be rolling all over the place and I'll be carrying her and all that, just like I see in the movies...lol. It wasn't anything like that. But your baby later cried right?
Re: What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? by carmelion(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Am still single but I know that the first thing I would do is to shed heavy tears of Joy;and just mop and smile @ my baby/babies.I have this feeling that I would be mother of Twins.Did I mention to you that I would call studio 24 to snap?LoLLOrd pls favour me

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do When Your First Child Was Born? by JallowBah(f): 12:43am On Feb 02, 2013
I cried and laughed, he did the same. They put her straight on my chest after she came out.

Makes it worth the pain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Higher Mystical Powers To Overcome Ur Marriage Problems / “my Marriage Lasted For Less Than A Month” – Princess / Can Snooping EVER Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.