Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park (924 Views)

SHOCKER: APC Govs Help Aregbesola To Pay Salaries –PDP / Kano Bomb-Blasted Bus-Park To Be Converted To Islamic-School / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by PeeDaVinci: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
Don't ask me about the source

This tout wants to demolish Fakunle Comprehensive High School (one of the best public secondary school in the state, and by the way, my alma mater) and turn it into a bus park. Perhaps this shows more of his priority. any of this political jobbers on this forum should please speak to him to desist from taking this action
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by kingingkinging: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
Is this a reasonable news?

You carry hearsay online, na wa o
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by seanet01: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
Beer Parlour Gossip.
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by Ikengawo: 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
lmfao, i doubt it.
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by miiraaj: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
Op,how old are you?
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by nifemi01(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
If true, they better perform a CAT scan or MRI to check if everything is in order in d governor's body
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by PeeDaVinci: 11:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
miiraaj: Op,how old are you?
you are asking me my age , uhn, fyi, i have been on nairaland since 2005 under a username which has been banned, and even this current username i am using has been registered since 2006. so, take a wild guess on how old i could be
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by dayokanu(m): 12:31am On Feb 01, 2013
PeeDaVinci:
you are asking me my age , uhn, fyi, i have been on nairaland since 2005 under a username which has been banned, and even this current username i am using has been registered since 2006. so, take a wild guess on how old i could be

You registered in 2005 at the age of 10yrs So now you are 17yrs
Re: Aregbesola To Turn One Of The Best Secondary School In Osun State To Bus Park by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 01, 2013
dayokanu:

You registered in 2005 at the age of 10yrs So now you are 17yrs

Hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno / David Mark Rejects ₦20,000 Bill For Unemployed Graduates (my Daydream) / Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.