Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison (3063 Views)

My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / 62-year-old Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping A 12-Year-Old Girl / Two Teenagers Arraigned For Raping 12-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by gluv01(f): 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2013
12 year old school boy is one of the youngest in the country to have ever been convicted of rape and get such a harsh punishment. Two girls claimed that the boy allegedly raped them.

One is an 11yrs old girl and the other girl is only 7yrs old. The boy was sentenced to 4yrs in prison. He had to also register himself as a sex offender. The court heard that the victims have been psychologically affected by the ordeals. The older girl tried to commit suicide and the 7yrs old girl has been having nightmares. At the sentencing of the boy, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, Judge Mark Brown pointed out that he came from a broken home and his parents had a difficult relationship.

The judge told the boy: “This girls innocence were taken away when you forced yourself onto them. They have suffered psychological harm and it has impacted on their parents as well. You have shown little remorse for it." The mother sat in the courtroom sobbing as her 12 year old son was ordered to register as a sex offender for life.

GOD save us oh

Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Looking @ the issue from age perspective we might think its harsh, but this kyn pikin need to be jailed now, only God knows how many he would rahpe in the nxt four yrs if not kept underlock.

But what he really needs is brain check up, cos he might even come out worse.
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by gluv01(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Maybe it's kinda harsh because of his age. But I'll say it's not, since he is intelligent enough to rape so he should be intelligent enough to go to Jail. No hard feelings u know...Just pathetic over the state of the mother presently cry
Chanchit: Looking @ the issue from age perspective we might think its harsh, but this kyn pikin need to be jailed now, only God knows how many he would rahpe in the nxt four yrs if not kept underlock.

But what he really needs is brain check up, cos he might even come out worse.
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
see as his face is hard.this one does not look like 12 year old boy to me,he looks 14.as far as am concerned,he should be given 20 years in prison because he did what none of his age mates will ever do,so he should be punished severely irrespective of his age.if na my pikin i go forget am there,i go just zero my mind say minus one pikin because this one don tanish my name.how people go dey look me say this one na mama rapist.tufiaaaa.i no go even show for court,if i see am sef i go tell am say you no get mama o and if you are lucky to be released,no just near me,i nor know you
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by gluv01(f): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
lol...U are too hard o.
u know this yankee children grow faster physically than their age.
And the minus one pikin cheesy, that's why Africans give birth to football team even if they can't cater for them. So that if the referee(death) give anyone of them red card, just like Mikel, the other players can stand.No shaking grin
kulyie: see as his face is hard.this one does not look like 12 year old boy to me,he looks 14.as far as am concerned,he should be given 20 years in prison because he did what none of his age mates will ever do,so he should be punished severely irrespective of his age.if na my pikin i go forget am there,i go just zero my mind say minus one pikin because this one don tanish my name.how people go dey look me say this one na mama rapist.tufiaaaa.i no go even show for court,if i see am sef i go tell am say you no get mama o and if you are lucky to be released,no just near me,i nor know you
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by ihedioramma: 4:36am On Feb 02, 2013
THAT IS WHAT HE SE ON VCD AND HE WANT TO TEST IT. FATHERS , MOTHERS BECAREFUL WHAT U USE UR MONEY TO BUY FOR UR CHILDREN.
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by Aladdin1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
Why not he serve his sentence in a juvenile detention or correction centre instead of in a regular prison. He would be raped in prison by homo thugs and he would come out a more hardened and depraved sex offender. What d child needs is prayers,counselling and therapy not incarceration.
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by gluv01(f): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2013
Hmmmm#having a seoond thought on this#
Aladdin:
Why not he serve his sentence in a juvenile detention or correction centre instead of in a regular prison. He would be raped in prison by homo thugs and he would come out a more hardened and depraved sex offender. What d child needs is prayers,counselling and therapy not incarceration.
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2013
gluv01: lol...U are too hard o.
u know this yankee children grow faster physically than their age.
And the minus one pikin cheesy, that's why Africans give birth to football team even if they can't cater for them. So that if the referee(death) give anyone of them red card, just like Mikel, the other players can stand.No shaking grin
before nko,you think say i go give birth to pikin like oyinbo style of one or 2.my own go be minimum of 6,maximum of 8 in addition to if one night romp leads to pikin grin grin grin na for the place wey dem arrest am i go tell am make e no near my house if dem mistakenly release am otherwise i go report to police for attempted rape of my remaining kids grin grin grin my chest carry am gidigba,i fit mother 8 children financially,socially,physically,educationally and otherwise with or without a man lipsrsealed
Re: A 12 Year Old Boy Sent To 4years In Prison by gluv01(f): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2013
Wonderful... grin
Just hope ur wife will agree to that. U are saying it like it's easy. Hmmm...I don't blame u sha, u neva experience labor before. tongue
kulyie: before nko,you think say i go give birth to pikin like oyinbo style of one or 2.my own go be minimum of 6,maximum of 8 in addition to if one night romp leads to pikin grin grin grin na for the place wey dem arrest am i go tell am make e no near my house if dem mistakenly release am otherwise i go report to police for attempted rape of my remaining kids grin grin grin my chest carry am gidigba,i fit mother 8 children financially,socially,physically,educationally and otherwise with or without a man lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Guy That Stole Vice President,Yemi Osinbajo's N8m / Graphic: Human Breast Found On The Road In Rivers State / PHOTOS: Two Female University Of Ghana Students Die In Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.