Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Who Really Rules The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Really Rules The World? (1342 Views)

Speaking In Tongues: The Rules, The Truth! / Christian Nations Rules The World. / Who Really Rules The World, Jehovah God or Satan?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Rules The World? by jayjam(m): 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
Many people would answer the above question with a single word-God.But significantly,nowhere does the Bible say that either Jesus Christ or his Father are the real rulers of this world.On the contrary,Jesus said:"The ruler of the world is coming.And he has no hold on me."-John 12:31;14:30;16:11.So the ruler of this world is in opposition to Jesus.Who could this be? COULD SATAN HAVE OFFERED ALL THESE WORLD GOVERNMENTS IF THEY WERE NOT HIS?
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by thorpido(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: Who Really Rules The World? by thorpido(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2013
I hope knowledge is what you seek and not just to start a controversy.

When God created Adam,He gave Adam the earth to rule and Adam was the god of this world(Gen 1:28).He however lost his authority when he listened to the devil through his wife and they fell.Satan then became the god of this world who Jesus spoke about.The mission of Jesus was to take back the authority for man through His death,burial and resurrection,which He accomplished.Today,man through the power of God rules the earth.Jesus is made the Headship of that authority.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Rules The World? by thorpido(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sorry about the double post.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by advocate666: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
thorpido: Sorry about the double post.

You should have at least deleted one instead of posting a third one to apologise. But I guess that is how a christian brain is wired.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by k2039: 6:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
Rich Human Beings
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by k2039: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2013
advocate666:

You should have at least deleted one instead of posting a third one to apologise. But I guess that is how a christian brain is wired.
Actually he should have modified one. He is not a mod. so he can't delete.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Rules The World? by vanbonattel: 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Barack Obama
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by achinaboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2013
thorpido: I hope knowledge is what you seek and not just to start a controversy.

When God created Adam,He gave Adam the earth to rule and Adam was the god of this world(Gen 1:28).He however lost his authority when he listened to the devil through his wife and they fell.Satan then became the god of this world who Jesus spoke about.The mission of Jesus was to take back the authority for man through His death,burial and resurrection,which He accomplished.Today,man through the power of God rules the earth.Jesus is made the Headship of that authority.
love and like your post, well explained,but to conclude it,the Illuminati is the ruler for now
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by vanbonattel: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
achina boy:
love and like your post, well explained,but to conclude it,the Illuminati is the ruler for now

The illuminati has died off, while people like you are buying the lies.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by enilove(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2013
Satan is the ruler of this world for now.That is why it is written 1John 2:15 love not the world ,neither the things that are in the world.
Wherever God rules ,things will be perfect, as it is in heaven.
John 15:19 says if ye were of the world ,the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,but I chose you out of the world,there4 the world hates you.If Jesus is the ruler of the world the world would not hate us.Until after the 2nd coming of Jesus and the new Jerusalem is brought down from heaven and the old world is destroyed that God and His son Jesus will be ruling.Rev.21:1-27
It is the devil the "prince of this world" that is ruling the world for now.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Rules The World? by AtheistD(m): 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2013
Humans grin
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
advocate666:

A Christian brain is wired to understand some people don't think and should accommodate such people.The naija network is d reason why d post was sent twice.I don't know how 2 remove one post and dat was why I apologised.
I guess advocate666 should av thought of dat.That's why the Christian brain is far ahead of the atheist.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by advocate666: 1:27am On Feb 01, 2013
k2039: Actually he should have modified one. He is not a mod. so he can't delete.

Deleting is modifying. He should have deleted it by modifying it.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by advocate666: 1:28am On Feb 01, 2013
thorpido: A Christian brain is wired to understand some people don't think and should accommodate such people.The naija network is d reason why d post was sent twice.I don't know how 2 remove one post and dat was why I apologised.
I guess advocate666 should av thought of dat.That's why the Christian brain is far ahead of the atheist.

If you don't know how to do things, ask.
Oh, sorry, I forgot. You are a christian. You people don't ask questions.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by thorpido(m): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2013
advocate666:

Deleting is modifying. He should have deleted it by modifying it.
Delete is the same as modifying?
No wonder u're an atheist.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by advocate666: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2013
Yes it is. If I deleted something, I have modified it.
To prove it to you, I will copy and modify this post by deleting.
Can you spot what was deleted?
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by advocate666: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2013
Yes it is.

Can you spot what was deleted?
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by thorpido(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Okay i have learn't as a Christian.U can see I have modified above.
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by Joagbaje(m): 9:53am On Feb 02, 2013
Satan is the God of the world system. But the earth is the lords .
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by fuye101: 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Satan .
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by achinaboy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
van bonattel:

The illuminati has died off, while people like you are buying the lies.
don`t know what you mean by died off and lies,am not the type that talk about j-z being illuminati and things like that,am beyond that level,u believe in illuminati or not thats your cup of tea but i see myself as part of the kingdom,and we rule the world thanks
Re: Who Really Rules The World? by FlyinSaucer: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Who cares? I don't even know who rules my LGA!

(1) (Reply)

What Role Does Religon Play In Poverty? / Why The Meek And Nice People Of The World Suffer While The Wicked Prosper / Why Intellectuals Laugh At Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.