Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank (1585 Views)

Are You Being Scammed By Gtbank Western Union Rate As Well? / Importers:introducing Ndani Us Shopping Powered By Gtbank / Transfer Money In Uk, Get It In Nigeria By Gtbank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Taiw(m): 9:24pm On Jan 31, 2013
I tried using my atm card last week at Gtbank Alaba branch only for the machine to deduct my money without dispensing cash. Instantly, I walked into the bank to lodge my complaint and the young lady I met there told me to wait for 24hours that my money will be refunded. She made me realize that the atm machine was faulty, hence she had told the security officer behind the machine not to let anyone use it. When I came out, I scolded the security man for not warning me before using the machine. Since then, I've been to the bank times without number, I've filled forms and yet no action has been taken. They even told me they have network issues which has prevented them from accessing their journal. I'm willing to go the extra miles to get my money back and that is why I want the house to tell me what appropriate body to report them to.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by miqos02(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
@op, you come say gtb scam you,them be chibuzor eze?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Taiw(m): 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: Op.. Just chill. Could be network problem like they claim and your money will be refunded in due time. But when did this actually happen?
it happened on 23rd january. Last week wednesday.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by damyshina: 10:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
same thing happened to me 3 times last week.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
The day that thing happened to me at UBA ehn! I kept going there over a dozen times before my account eventually got refunded but I wasn't gonna give u even though na small change.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by damyshina: 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2013
such thing sucks....something shld be done abt it ASAP. else ppl will start having heart attack grin
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Babamide(m): 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2013
Happened to me late last year. The money was refunded after 10days.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Taiw(m): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2013
...and why is it taking them diis long to rectify?it shows dey are unreliable, crooks and liars.alaba is far from wia i stay(berger) if not i would have been going there everyday. I've reported them to oder branches.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 03, 2013
It happened to me in Uyo GTB ON ABAK ROAD early January. Till date, they have not reversed it. The lady I meet frequently on this issue pretends to be helpless each time I confront her, but she gives me the impression that they have shared the money among themselves in that section of the bank operations. Am talking of N20,000 in this instant case and I know of many others who completed phony forms at the bank complaining of the same scam, without redress. Maybe, its time to report this bank to CBN, NDIC.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Taiw(m): 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2013
After all d hassles and stress, d idiots finally paid me yesterday. I had to write a letter expressing my dissatisfaction to the manager at alaba branch from the Gtbank in cms. I also threatened in the letter that i was going to take the matter up by reporting to other appropriate bodies if its not resolved within 24hours of writing. It took dem like 48hrs before i saw the alert. The fact still remains that they are unreilable and inefficient
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
They need to do something fast about this issues of dispense error.

I used my GTBank Mobile Application to recharge my GLO line going to 2 weeks now but my account was debited with N1,400 whereas my phone was not credited.

I've called GTconnect,filled form at bank and even sent a mail to cardservices@gtbank.com but I've not been refunded yet but I'm still waiting though.

GTBank is doing fine but I think that they need to look for preventive measures and prompt response measures to use in solving this issues before it gets out of hand giving them a bad reputation if care is not taken.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Gtbank by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Advert Placement On Ayayamedia.com / 12 Questions Frequently Asked In The Importation Business / World Richest Man, Bill Gates Speaks Pidgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.