Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Offical Countdown To GTA 5 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Offical Countdown To GTA 5 (1414 Views)

Where To I Download Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) On My Pc / Grand Theft Auto V (GTA 5) / GTA 5 Graphics: Looks Too Good To Be True(what Do You Guys Think?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by 9ineGames: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2013
GTA5 launch date:17/9/2013,only for ps3,Xbox(Wii-u & PC )are both yet to be confirmed on release date,
The developer said in a statement:below
"We know this is about four months later than originally planned and we know that this short delay will come as a disappointment to many of you, but, trust us, it will be worth the extra time. GTA V is a massively ambitious and complex game, and it simply needs a little more polish to be of the standard we and, more importantly, you require. To all Grand Theft Auto fans, please accept our apologies for the delay, and our promise that the entire team here is working very hard to make the game all it can be. We are doing all we can to help ensure it will meet if not exceed your expectations come September – we thank you for your support and patience."
are u also part of the few fans who felt its too far?well join us as we upload trailers and game-plays for your viewing pressure in anticipation of the game...
or visit our Facebook page for non-stop gaming news and information's http://www.facebook.com/thevideogamer9

Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by Bawss1(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2013
September 17th. That's quite a long countdown don't you think.
Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by 9ineGames: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2013
^^
That’s a fairly significant delay over the previous launch date of Spring it could be that they are trying to fix somethings or getting it ready for ps4 grin grin
Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by Bawss1(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2013
Whatever they are doing has nothing to do with the PS4. It is a multi-platform release and Microsoft hasn't said anything yet about their next console let alone make available the SDK
Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by 9ineGames: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2013
^^
bro cool down(u cant know even if its for the ps4 or xbox720)all we are currently saying is(might be possible)btw do u think sony or xbox would just launch a new console without having big-games for it?(and come to think of it,it takes like 1year plus to build a solid game)for now only time would tell...
Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by Bawss1(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2013
Attributing the reason given by Rockstar, "additional development time", to the PS4 is rather far fetched. That's all I'm saying. Usually the trend has been that when a new console is being launched it is usually promoted by console-specific games not multi-platform games.
Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by Bawss1(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2013
This is probably overkill on my part but I saw this and thought to bring it here. It is Rockstar's response to the delay of GTA V
"To those of you saying or seeing various conspiracy theories about there being some other ulterior motive for this delay, rest assured that they're all nonsense – literally the only reason we've delayed the release is because we want the game to be as good as it needs to be,"
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48591/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-9172013.html

So wait patiently, fans
Re: Offical Countdown To GTA 5 by usermane(m): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2013
DEAD SPACE 3 to be released today. Am sorry, to divert the thread but i 'll pick DS3 over GTA5 at this moment. I nvr got in to GTA franchise

(1) (Reply)

Xbox360 Help / How Much Do Playstation 4 Cost? / Pls Guys,which Websites Can I Get Ppsspp Iso Files Without Extractinq??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.