Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow (862 Views)

2 Plot @ The Back Of Papa Bus-stop In Badore Ajah For Sale@ 3.5 & The Other @ 3m / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Ikorodu Help To Build And Aquire Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by omonjerry: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello i have a plot of land in ikorodu and i want to start a foundation on it first week of febuary in ikorodu any good blickler that can help me do the pagating?
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 1:11am On Feb 01, 2013
[img][/img]First of all, i should make you understand that bricklayers do not plan buildings. What they do is to lay the blocks under the supervision of a professional. Planning of a building is done by architects of which i am one. If you are interested in making me draw your plan, contact me as soon as possible. Where in ikorodu is your plot of land? Contact me.

Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2013
to help you decide, these are samples of projects i have done before

Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 1:28am On Feb 01, 2013
another one

Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 1:36am On Feb 01, 2013
CHECK THIS OUT

Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 1:37am On Feb 01, 2013
SEE THIS ONE TOO

Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by omonjerry: 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
this is not Nigeria house i don't believe u
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by itismd2: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
omonjerry: this is not Nigeria house i don't believe u
The guy said he is an architect. He can use software to make a model plan. He just posted samples of his drawings or what he can draw.
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by onezirozan: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
Forgive me
I guess you mean 'bricklayer'
Not 'blickler'
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
omonjerry: this is not Nigeria house i don't believe u
Mr Jerry, what would make you to think this is not Nigerian. I can tell you that this is even one of the least of my numerous designs i have done for people. If you want me to send you a full profile of my architectural design outfit, send me a mail on viewscapeachitects@live.com. Please dont be ignorant to d'fact that you can get better designs than this. Bricklayers and non professionals will give you nothing more than rubbish.contact me by mail if you want me to help you out with something like this.please, invest wisely. You deserve value for your money.
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by jobontech(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
can you give me the job? i wont talk much, if you know u want to live in a home contact jobontech@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by phoebemiron: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2013
That is lovely then,to design 4bedroom bungalow how much ?
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by phoebemiron: 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ur hotmail is not correct
Re: I Need A Blickler Who Can Build And Plot The Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow by doctorgold(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
phoebemiron: Ur hotmail is not correct
viewscapearchitects@live.com or hardabc@live.com

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom To Let At Adekoya Estate Off College Rd Ogba Lagos 450k / 4 Nos Of Mini Flat In Akowonjo 4.5m Net In A Very Lovely Location / Properties And Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.