Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,809 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash (19880 Views)

Terry-G In Ghastly Car Accident In Lekki(photos) / Lovers, Nana Ama Mcbrown And Maxwell Mensah In Aso Ebi. / Who's More Pretty Ghanaian Actress Nana Ama Mcbrown Or Jennifer Eliogu? (2) (3) (4)

Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by trendystuf(f): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2013
Popular Ghanaian actress, Nana Ama Mcbrown and her boyfriend,Maxwell Mensah were involved in a ghastly car accident early Wednesday morning on her way from a movie location.

According to eye witnesses, the boyfriend,was driving the new Range Rover on the George W. Bush highway in Lapaz,Accra, Ghana , when a vehicle came from nowhere and crossed them, resulting in the accident. He sustained a fractured arm, it is unclear the extent of injury of Nana Ama

She has since been rushed to the 37 Military Hospital, Accra. She is said to be in a stable condition.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/photos-popular-ghanaian-actress-nana.html

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by TableLeg(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2013
Range ... Ruined! undecided
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Baba419(m): 2:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
A moment of silence for the Range cry

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by mrkels(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
^^ I tell you. In a country where theres no insurance policy cry

BTW...I think it was the seatbelt that saved the lady's life, i mean look at that damage shocked
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by blackpanther25(m): 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
grin grin Lmao u dey craze? Is the mere fact that they are still alive better than a range ruined?
Table Leg :
Range ... Ruined! undecided
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Baba419: A moment of silence for the Range cry

grin grin grin grin grin Crazy peeps here!

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Jonwesley(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
Oh no! i goofed, what was i thinking? Well thank God there is no death in the accident. Thanks for the corrections too.

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by slimming: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
peace for her soul and body now
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Anvaller: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
this is not GHASTLY pls... just a crash

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by FineBro(m): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hot sturvz... Get well quick.
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by SisiKill1: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Whoa! Thank goodness she's okay.

A bit off topic - I don't get the logic behind open toe boots.
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by mitchyy(f): 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
Come on people! Let's sympathize with her now
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by dasparrow: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
@Post

I hope and pray she recovers quickly.
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by elampiro(m): 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jonwesley: Why did you say ghastly accident, when no death occurred in the accident. Go and study ur English well jor, or u did not write GCE yet?

Fatal = involving death
Ghastly = very serious but no deaths

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by torgbe(m): 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
mrkels: ^^ I tell you. In a country where theres no insurance policy cry

BTW...I think it was the seatbelt that saved the lady's life, i mean look at that damage shocked
itz mandatory for cars to be insured in Ghana. I wish her a quick recovery

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
so range dey swash like volkswagen too? i didnt knw oh
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jonwesley: Why did you say ghastly accident, when no death occurred in the accident. Go and study ur English well jor, or u did not write GCE yet?

Your use of English needs to be corrected too Mr Teacher. angry

does it make sense? undecided undecided

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by crackhouse(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
lots of actresses these days, i don't even know this one. Anyway, recover soon.
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by bigfat02: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=15pt]i though accidents only occur in NiGERIA?GHANa how kome...[/size]

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Demdem(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
What sort of vehicle can do such a damage to this baby? i am suspecting a truck
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by aribisala0(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
wetin be ghastly?
Because she from Ghana?
So if na Naija actress nko e go be Nasty Car Crash Hia!

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by elampiro(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
Julieccentric:

Your use of English needs to be corrected too Mr Teacher. angry

does it make sense? undecided undecided

He even got it wrong. Ghastly is used when it is serious or horrific but causing no death.

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Koolking(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Julieccentric:

grin grin grin grin grin Crazy peeps here!

Freaks and psycho peeps. I tell ya

Anvaller: this is not GHASTLY pls... just a crash

That's abuse of 'ghastly'. Pardon and forget sir. The message was passed.
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by 80million1: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
who she be?

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by MSY: 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
"The George W Bush Highway"....

In Ghana...

Crazy Africans.

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by tjskii(f): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eeiya hope she gets better soon,really lik her in movies,prettty lady
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by PetroDollaz: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
MSY: "The George W Bush Highway"....
In Ghana...CrazyAfricans.
What is freaking wrong with a George W Bush highway in Ghana?Ghana can name their roads whatever.you have a problem with that?don't know why it's on NL.
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Prestonvic(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2013

With due respect, the guy is correct! When an accident result in death its called FATAL
Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by BedLam: 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
MSY: "The George W Bush Highway"....

In Ghana...

Crazy Africans.
I pity Africans!

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by BedLam: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
PetroDollaz: What is freaking wrong with a George W Bush highway in Ghana?Ghana can name their roads whatever.you have a problem with that?don't know why it's on NL.
Can you see a Kwame Nkrumah road in the US?

Re: Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2013

You be professional mumu; you and the olodo wey like your post. Una type full NL, na so una go dey do intellectual busybody ontop say una no sabi anything.

@ Topic

It's a miracle that the lady survived that evidently GHASTLY accident. Thank God say na Range. If na my kabukabu wey the chassis soft like mylon, me and am go don reach heaven by now continue our romance for there.

Judge Dissolves Britney Spears' Conservatorship After 13 Years / #BBNaija's Cocoice Stuns In Native Attire For New Photoshoot / Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos