Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke (910 Views)

The Links Between Headache, Hypertension And Stroke....... / Diabetes, Hypertension And Cataract / Tomato, Natural Cure For Hypertension! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke by Olawaleslimfit(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE
Am Olawale and am here to inform anyone that wishes to know that i have the tested, trusted and working cure for HYPERTENSION, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and STROKE. Its a do it yourself procedure that works in less than a month. Anyone who is interested should not hesitate to call or text me on my digits which is : 08089675009

A stitch in time saves nine...... Health is wealth
Re: Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke by Dr9ce(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2013
please stop decieving people with your lies...it is people like you that promises unsespecting patients cure only to push them to the hospital later for doctors and nurses to start managing the complications.
Re: Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2013
Eediot, if you can't post it here forget it and get yourself a Job
Re: Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Dr9ce: please stop decieving people with your lies...it is people like you that promises unsespecting patients cure only to push them to the hospital later for doctors and nurses to start managing the complications.
I ain't deceiving anyone here, as a matter of fact am a medical student of olabisi onabanjo university and if i haven't used it b4 i won't be here.
Re: Simple And Tested Cure For Hypertension And Stroke by Olawaleslimfit(m): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2013
Ijogz K: Eediot, if you can't post it here forget it and get yourself a Job
pls mind the language you use here with me. Am not an idiot am only trying to help....

(1) (Reply)

Doctor In The House : Psychiatrist, Sex Therapist, Counselor / JUST IN: Liberian Man, Patrick Sawyer, With First Ebola Case In Nigeria Is Dead / Suspected Ebola Case In Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.