Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) (1084 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Joins CGD, Centre For Global Development / Chukwumerije, A Man Of Noble Values – Buhari / Loss Of Humane Values And The Fault In Our Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
This is to inform the general public about this prestigious NGO! The aim of this organisation is to:
1. Promote good societal values and development.
2. Support and promote and encourage the anti-corruption policy of the government.
3. To provide and encourage leadership training and development.
4. To provide legal Aid services.
5. To collaborate with the government and other international organizations towards achieving World peace.
This are fews aims and objectives of the organisation.
This organisation was incorporated under CAMA with certification No:CAC/IT/48693.
The organisation is open to Nigerians and non Nigerians who are ready to change Nigeria to a better state!
Signed.
Bukola Bello(Miss)
Director Foreign Affairs
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by adegeorge(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hi Bukola...i like the concept of this NGO. reminds me of the centre for social values Colorado, U.S.A pls how do i get in touch with you? i would love to be a part of this initiative.

Pls reach me on ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com

Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
adegeorge: Hi Bukola...i like the concept of this NGO. reminds me of the centre for social values Colorado, U.S.A pls how do i get in touch with you? i would love to be a part of this initiative.

Pls reach me on ademola.adebayo@ipledge2nigeria.com

Ok! You are highly welcome! I will give you a call on your line.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by ptaller(m): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2013
Hi Bukola,
I'm interested & I'll be glad if I could be furnished with more information on how to join.

I'm Abbey & based in lagos.

I could be reached on 08023301053.

Abbey
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
ptaller: Hi Bukola,
I'm interested & I'll be glad if I could be furnish with more information on how to join.

Abbey
We are also based in Lagos I will get in touch with you tommorow!
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by adegeorge(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Haven't heard from you Bukola.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by omatule2000(m): 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by barrchy(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
Am interested and would like you to contact me. Unbeat2010@yahoo.com
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by betty35: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
I am very much interested in joining your organization.I am almost through with my masters on International Law and Diplomacy. You can reach me through my email- osahontue@gmail.com.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by ProfyJay(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello Bukola. This is an NGO τ̣̣ђat I love so much ..I will like to Join please contact me on 07061882469 or 08026481458 or email at samtraza_45@yahoo.com
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by UgoezeDKing: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2013
Nice concept, will like to join. Through with my masters in Diplomacy and strategic studies..Really have interest in peace building. Here are my contact. 08037214778 or Email me via eve_love4ever@yahoo.com . Reside in Lagos.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2013
A feed back will be sent to everyone shortly! Vía ur emails! Am soory this IS coming late! Jus got back to lagos.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by ptaller(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
My email is pipertaller@yahoo.ca
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
ptaller: Hi Bukola,
I'm interested & I'll be glad if I could be furnished with more information on how to join.

Abbey
Abbey u need to furnish us with ur email address.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by ptaller(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bukola I just did that. But here is it again. Pipertaller@yahoo.ca: take note of the ca not .com. Thanks & hope to hear from you soon.
Abbey
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by taioluv: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
@duquesa pls am interested in this NGO, hw do i j
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by prodam(m): 5:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Good initiative

INTERESTED

Current location: Calabar
Permanent Location: Lagos.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by ptaller(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hey Bukola,

How are you? Why haven't I heard from you after providing my email address. Has anyone received any information from Bukky or the program organizers, Please let me know.

Thanks,

Abbey
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
ptaller: Hey Bukola,

How are you? Why haven't I heard from you after providing my email address. Has anyone received any information from Bukky or the program organizers, Please let me know.

Thanks,

Abbey
Have sent an email to everyone except at pipertaller which unfortunately couldn't deliver and I havnt gotten a feed back from everyone who indicated an interest.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by ptaller(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
Bukola,

I didn't get your email. You can send it again to pipertaller@yahoo.ca the email is yahoo canada hence the .ca you have to take note of that. Its not .com. You can copy the email here & send it to me.

I'll be expecting your mail.

Abbey

You can also drop you number & I'll call you.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 25, 2013
Duquesa:
Have sent an email to everyone except at pipertaller which unfortunately couldn't deliver and I havnt gotten a feed back from everyone who indicated an interest.
I haven't received any mail from you.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Duquesa(f): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2013
Geo-man:
I haven't received any mail from you.
Please send your email address again.
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by taioluv: 9:28am On Mar 25, 2013
@duqusa i haff nt receive any email from u,pls haff it again
Re: Centre For Societal Values And Development. (CSVD) by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2013

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Allow Any Nigerian To Be Sworn In Thrice - AYF To Jonathan / Lagos State Government Must Stop Wave Of Devastating Forced Evictions Amnestypic / PDP Blasts Rochas Okorocha Over Attack On President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.