Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,474 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) (3267 Views)

Pictures Of Beautiful Nail Designs For Long And Short Nails / Chicken Feet With Nail-polish & A Ring / 5 Latest Nail Trends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
hi nairalanders,

sorry for posting this thread here, i believe we have a lot of ladies that visits this section, that's why i've decided to put this post here. ok, it's just a brief one

HERE COMES THE UNIQUE MOBILE NAIL STUDIO

I am happy to let you know that finally, it is possible to relax at the comfort of your home and still give your nails that beauty that you've always imagined at a reasonable and affordable price.

I am into nail stuffs such as fixing of

Acrylic nails
French tips
Stick on
Wrapping of natural nails
designing of nails
refilling & reshaping of nails
treatment of infected nails
Pedicure for ladies & gents
Manicure

How can u get this services?

thanks
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by iice(f): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2008
what's wrapping of natural nails?
What's your price range? Say for a mani/ped?
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 10, 2008
iice:

@ Poster - undecided Well??
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 10:07am On Mar 10, 2008
iice:

wrapping of natural nails is applying what we call acrylic powder and liquid to your nails to give it a solid foundation and also prevent it from breaking. Also people that doesn't like fixing artificial nails prefer to grow their nails by wrapping it. Hope u now understand what i mean by wrapping. the price for the pedicure is 900 naira and for the manicure is 600 naira, remember it's home services, thanks
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2008
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2008
iice:

Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by iice(f): 2:24pm On Mar 16, 2008
olabola:

wrapping of natural nails is applying what we call acrylic powder and liquid to your nails to give it a solid foundation and also prevent it from breaking. Also people that doesn't like fixing artificial nails prefer to grow their nails by wrapping it. Hope u now understand what i mean by wrapping. the price for the pedicure is 900 naira and for the manicure is 600 naira, remember it's home services, thanks

So acrylic nails is different from wrapping of the natural nails?
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2008
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by fellybabe(f): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
acrylic nails and wrapping of natural nails is not different, it's the same process but a matter of choice
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by iice(f): 3:53am On Mar 20, 2008
fellybabe:

acrylic nails and wrapping of natural nails is not different, it's the same process but a matter of choice

If they aren't different, where are the choices in them being the same?
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2008
fellybabe:

choice of emm. . name u mean?? or. . .?? undecided remember u said they ain't diff

So what r we talkn about undecided
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by tbabey: 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2008
there is a difference i think

here goes:

the acrylic , an artificial nail is attached to your nails and den d powder n liquid follows

the wrapping, its just d powder and d liquid on ur natural nails no artificial nails attached, which is really beautiful,tried it once n twas lovely, better than acrylic for me,
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by iice(f): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2008
Sorry but the acrylic nails i know of are only powder and liquid and no artificial nails are added.
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2008
iice:

Sorry but the acrylic nails i know of are only powder and liquid and no artificial nails are added.

tbabey has explained the difference between acrylic and wrapping. don't get me wrong please, they all go through same process, i think why u're confused is because of the word "wrapping" , acrylic nails also go through the wrapping process but an artificial nails is been applied to it. wrapping is simply applying ordinary liquid and powder to your nails without artificial nails
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by iice(f): 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2008
Hence my post undecided
I repeat. . .the acrylic nails i know have no artificial nails attached to them and they are not called Wrapping. It's called acrylic nails undecided
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2008
iice:

Hence my post undecided
I repeat. . .the acrylic nails i know have no artificial nails attached to them and they are not called Wrapping. It's called acrylic nails undecided

it's okay then. but is it that u want to fix acrylic nails or u just feel u should let us understand what ur own view of acrylic is? let me know as i have seen that u've been so interested in the topic
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by iice(f): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2008
My interest is more of knowing and understanding the services provided.
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 02, 2008
Wrap nails are small, thin pieces of silk, fiberglass, paper or linen that have been cut to a desired shape and glued or bonded to the surface of the natural fingernail. Because wraps are the softest of the artificial fingernails, they are also the least durable. However, because they are so thin, smooth, and lightweight, wraps are usually considered to be the most natural looking of all the artificial fingernails.

Acrylic nails are one of the most popular type of artificial fingernail and is used as either a nail tip, or a whole nail overlay. These artificial fingernails are created by combining a powdered acrylic product, called a polymer, with a liquid acrylic product, called a monomer. An acrylic brush is used to apply the mixture to the natural fingernail, where it hardens within a few minutes. Acrylic nails are typically the strongest, thickest, and most durable of the artificial fingernails. While acrylic nails are not known for their natural look, acrylic nails that are incorrectly applied can look even less natural.

If your nails are getting weak when you apply acrylic this is not due to the product itself but to the person who is applying it. Your nails should never be overfilled and if everything is done correctly (including your aftercares) when the acrylic is removed your nails should be just as healthy as they were before.

All types of enhancements are from the same family, but they differ in the method of application and certain qualities. For example fiberglass (or wraps) is very easy and quick to apply and is very used to repair broken nails. Acrylic is very strong and gel is naturally very shinny. So before looking for the right product search for the right nail technician. She will then tell you what product she think is better suited for you. . .

I think Olabola is giving a Nigerialized definition n meanin to the Nail fixin techniques. . . .b'cus my research says otherwise.But it's all good am still interested thou.

Wud giv u a call. wink
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2008
@ziggy mama

thanks a million times, maybe i didn't dedicate enough time to explain better. thanks once again. hope to hear from u
Re: Mobile Nail Studio At Your Door Step (nail jazzz) by olabola(f): 9:34am On Apr 08, 2008
cool

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fabrics, Abaya, Jallabiyya & Many More At Affordable Prices / Get A Flawless And Glowing Skin / Download Free Makeup Video: How To Do The Brown Chocolate Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.