Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

catching a tan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / catching a tan (1182 Views)

TAN Should Not Have Been Allowed To Advertise On Our Game / Be Carefull With Wrong Tan Lines :) / Styles Of Catching A Tiger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

catching a tan by diddy4(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2006
Joan, who was a rather well-proportioned secretary, spent almost all of her vacation sunbathing on the roof of her hotel. She wore a bathing suit the first day, but on the second, she decided that no one could see her way up there, and she slipped out of it for an overall tan. She'd hardly begun when she heard someone running up the stairs. She was lying on her stomach, so she just pulled a towel over her rear. "Excuse me, miss," said the flustered assistant manager of the hotel, out of breath from running up the stairs. "The Hilton doesn't mind your sunbathing on the roof, but we would very much appreciate your wearing a bathing suit as you did yesterday." "What difference does it make?" Joan asked rather calmly. "No one can see me up here, and besides, I'm covered with a towel." "Not exactly," said the embarrassed man. "You're lying on the dining room skylight."
Re: catching a tan by oscarwodo(m): 8:56pm On May 01, 2006
have been here befor
Re: catching a tan by diddy4(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2006
i will like you to find it and show it to me. angry
Re: catching a tan by vichel(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2006
diddy this is really funny grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked grin grin
Re: catching a tan by kajad(m): 8:40am On May 02, 2006
funny! grin grin grin grin
Re: catching a tan by micklplus(m): 11:28am On May 02, 2006
Oh Lawd ! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Niceeee joke !
Cheers cheesy
Re: catching a tan by Z4M4eva(f): 12:50pm On May 02, 2006
l.o.l cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: catching a tan by jayemkay(f): 9:05pm On May 02, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

200 Bucks / Nuns! / Mens Problems!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.