Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Thanks To U: Past, Present, Future - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Thanks To U: Past, Present, Future (986 Views)

[flash Fiction]past,present & Future / Adichie Focuses On Nigeria's Present For Novel / African Arts.our Past,present And Future.get Ready. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thanks To U: Past, Present, Future by kay9(m): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2008
Specially to all the people who make the literature section of nairaland breathe , I say: THANK YOU.

- To you, Orinkila:you are the "don" of nairaland-literature. God knows without you, it wouldn't have worked. Unfortunately, you have decided to take French leave. Hope to have you back soon!

- To Biife, Beneli and Ndipe: you guys really stuck with Literature-nairaland during the "dry" times when folks rarely came here. It amazes me then to observe that you have been missing in action now that the population is growing. I'm sure others enjoyed your posts as much as I did. please, come back!

- To Dexymine and Snazzyblue: Alright, you folks are hard at work making this Section tick, and you sure write well too. But don't do the disappearing act on me next week. Two thumbs up, Dexy!

And you others, I'm sorry I can't mention everyone. But i know y'all know yourselves - both the writing, the reading, and the commenting folks, THANKS FOR BEING THERE!!

(1) (Reply)

Printing Jobs?(we Offer Quality At Low Price) / POLITICAL IDEAS: AN INTRODUCTION – A BOOK REVIEW (AUTHORS: JAMES COSMAS UDOKANG / Story of My life (EPISODE 1) THE BIRTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.